+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: For whom do you feel sorry the most? Jason? Melissa? Molly?

Re: For whom do you feel sorry the most? Jason? Melissa? Molly?

Quote Originally Posted by annabeast;3380729;
    Brad refused to do what the producers told him to do. All other bachelors quietly broke it off behind the scenes.
    He didn't refuse anything -- he gave the producers exactly what they wanted -- an unexpected twist at the end of the season that turned the series around. If they would have wanted that season to be yet another season of quietly breaking if off behind the scenes, that is exactly what would have happened.

I don't feel sorry for any of them. They all knew what was going to happen at ATFR1 and Jason had to know what a tool it would make him look like. He could have said no and left the break up private.

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood;3380977;
    I don't feel sorry for any of them. They all knew what was going to happen at ATFR1 and Jason had to know what a tool it would make him look like. He could have said no and left the break up private.
    I am sure he was not thinking how it would have affected him or anyone else. If he had I am sure he would not have done it the way it was done. He can not take any of it back. He is paying the ultimate price. I really believe we all have milked it for all it is worth.. Now don't we all feel good? I believe most of us have raked him over the coals for dumping Melissa on TV which I agree was bad but at the same time some of the things that have been said on boards have been far worse. In fact down right mean and nasty.
    Last edited by MissThing; 03-13-2009 at 09:27 AM.

With the passing of time and with Molly now moving to Seattle... I'd say that Jason made the right choice after all Jason went on the show to find love and so apparently did Molly. Melissa, on the other hand, seems to have gone on the show to get the "win"... just like she did on the other 2 reality shows she's been on, Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders and DWTS. Jason figured her out after the cameras stopped rolling....... enuf said!!

Best Wishes to Jason, Molly and Ty
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

I don't feel sorry for any of them. They got some fame/fortune/adventure and are doing whatever now in real life.

But I am happy as happy can be that Melly is engaged to her true love, and he sure seems like he is the real thing, and worthy of her, and her of him.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

I don't feel sorry for anyone except little Ty. It must have been a weird transition for him to go from Melissa to Molly. But Molly's been in his life for a long time now so at least that offers him some stability.

As for the other three - I don't think Jason's an "ass." I think the way he handled the situation was wrong, but he can't be blamed for his feelings. You can only control your feelings to a certain extent and it seemed like he really tried with Melissa. Plus, they were already broken up before the ATFR aired, as evidence from their emails have proven. People get dumped on the show all the time and even though this was harsher than most Bachelor break-ups, it's life. They had already broken up before the after the final rose aired.

I think Molly did what was in her heart, which was to be with the man she loved. I don't think she's a bad person at all.

And Melissa - yes, I feel bad for the way she was treated on national television and she had every right to be frustrated, but (and maybe it's just me) I find her incredibly irritating. Especially on Dancing With the Stars. But on the Bachelor as well. Anyway, now she's engaged and happy and she has even admitted that things turned out very well in end, and that she's glad Jason broke up with her. She deserves to be happy and she is. I think everyone got what they wanted out of the show.

I agree with Molly's recent statement: "I can't believe people are still mad about this."

Quote Originally Posted by SecretGarden;3716959;
    I don't feel sorry for anyone except little Ty. It must have been a weird transition for him to go from Melissa to Molly. But Molly's been in his life for a long time now so at least that offers him some stability.

As for the other three - I don't think Jason's an "ass." I think the way he handled the situation was wrong, but he can't be blamed for his feelings. You can only control your feelings to a certain extent and it seemed like he really tried with Melissa. Plus, they were already broken up before the ATFR aired, as evidence from their emails have proven. People get dumped on the show all the time and even though this was harsher than most Bachelor break-ups, it's life. They had already broken up before the after the final rose aired.

I think Molly did what was in her heart, which was to be with the man she loved. I don't think she's a bad person at all.

And Melissa - yes, I feel bad for the way she was treated on national television and she had every right to be frustrated, but (and maybe it's just me) I find her incredibly irritating. Especially on Dancing With the Stars. But on the Bachelor as well. Anyway, now she's engaged and happy and she has even admitted that things turned out very well in end, and that she's glad Jason broke up with her. She deserves to be happy and she is. I think everyone got what they wanted out of the show.

I agree with Molly's recent statement: "I can't believe people are still mad about this."
    Excellent post and to further add to what Molly said I can't believe people care one way or the other it is over and it is their lives.

FORT Fan

i really doubt there was much of a transition there for the little boy. he spent a few days with melissa in new zealand and that was it. he never saw her again.

i wish jason and molly the best of luck, as well as melissa.
    Last edited by sunchaserr; 10-03-2009 at 07:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3716914;
    With the passing of time and with Molly now moving to Seattle... I'd say that Jason made the right choice after all Jason went on the show to find love and so apparently did Molly. Melissa, on the other hand, seems to have gone on the show to get the "win"... just like she did on the other 2 reality shows she's been on, Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders and DWTS. Jason figured her out after the cameras stopped rolling....... enuf said!!

Best Wishes to Jason, Molly and Ty
    I will never 'get' why some still think that her experience with the DCC was a 'win' situation - they filmed the try-out process - it was not a reality show as others are - it was filming of the process of making the team - she didn't apply for a 'reality show' - she applied for the DCC squad - the process was 'documented'..................

Don't feel sorry for any of them - they have all done well in the long haul of life over the past year..........
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

I agree with you. Excellent post. I found Molly to be the sweeter lady of the two, and far more genuine. I wish her and Jason the best!
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

+ Reply to Thread