+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: For whom do you feel sorry the most? Jason? Melissa? Molly?

Re: For whom do you feel sorry the most? Jason? Melissa? Molly?

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3380211;
    So why do you suppose the only person under the bus has chosen not to give up his place and let someone else hang out there?
    Lol, one thing that i do know, Producers never give away or tell all their secrets. Fleiss has said what he needs to say as has Jason. Jason has apologized because the public wanted it...there's not much else that anyone needs to know. I guess to me, that doesn't claissify as throwing someone under the bus.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3380211;
    So why do you suppose the only person under the bus has chosen not to give up his place and let someone else hang out there?
    I wonder about that too - and I think it has something to do with Melissa. Like I've said in the Spoiler section - Brad didn't say anything either, he took all the heat but eventually it all came to light as to why he couldn't go through with it with Deanna... I have a feeling Melissa agreeing to go on DWTS is only the beginning... that girl doens't want to be a teacher now nor did she ever - they were just lines to reel Jason in, and he fell hook, line and sinker for the girl she portrayed herself to be.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3380226;
    I wonder about that too - and I think it has something to do with Melissa.
    Exactly my thoughts. I think there was a big 'ole bus headed her direction and he chose to stop it.

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3380226;
    I wonder about that too - and I think it has something to do with Melissa. Like I've said in the Spoiler section - Brad didn't say anything either, he took all the heat but eventually it all came to light as to why he couldn't go through with it with Deanna... I have a feeling Melissa agreeing to go on DWTS is only the beginning... that girl doens't want to be a teacher now nor did she ever - they were just lines to reel Jason in, and he fell hook, line and sinker for the girl she portrayed herself to be.

So you don't think she went on DWTS to teach the 1st graders ball room dance.

I agree, I think there is a lot more to this story. I have a feeling Mel might not come out looking too good either if/when it does. She may even hang herself before she goes away.

FORT Regular

I feel the worst for Ty.

Secondly, I feel the worst for the immediate families of Jason, Molly and Melissa. They will never be able to escape the mistakes of their kids.

FORT Newbie

I never liked Melissa, but Jason is a puss for the way he handled it. Brad refused to do what the producers told him to do. All other bachelors quietly broke it off behind the scenes. Some more cruelly than others (Jesse palmer), but not on national TV. I think that the fact that immature Jason just HAD to have Molly was the impetus.... he was probably contractually forbidden from contacting her. When he said he wanted to, the producers had him in their grips. I DO blame the producers, but Jason could have refused. They could have both gone on the show and said they just realized it wasn't going to work, yada yada. It was the confirmation that it was MOLLY that created the drama, and I believe that was a blindside to Melissa. Think about how she felt, realizing that everyone in that room knew what was coming... except her. Then he makes out with Molly on the couch. Let's not forget that.

Sorry, but Jason is a dork. I want him to go away. If there is a fame whore in this situation, it's him.

I think Molly just wanted to "win" - from the first night she was aggressive about getting his attention, barging in on other girls to do so. I get the feeling she is very competitive and she wanted to "win". Frankly, Jillian and Melissa may have won more than she did. The "prize" will never be untainted for her ... no matter how hard she tries to make it so ... he turned out to be crazy about her in retrospect ... oh puhleeeeze ...

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3380123;
    blaming the puppet and not the Puppeteer makes as much sense to me as slapping the ventriloquist's dummy if he calls you fat Fleiss is the one that's to blame but as his face wasn't on camera, he's getting off scot-free IMO
    So are you comparing Jason to a dummy? LOL Jason signed a contract to do Fleiss's bidding, a ventriloquist's dummy hasn't got the ability to comprehend a contract or anything else.

The only people Fleiss has to answer to are the networks that buys his shows and in this case, ABC. If ABC didn't like the way it ended, remember how Fleiss wanted to end Brad's season, it would have been changed.
    Last edited by chaserla; 03-12-2009 at 12:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by chaserla;3380796;
    So are you calling Jason a dummy? LOL Jason signed a contract to do Fleiss's bidding, a ventriloquist's dummy hasn't got the ability to comprehend a contract or anything else.
    you obviously missed the point I was trying to make....
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3380808;
    you obviously missed the point I was trying to make....

No I get what you are trying to say but I believe that Jason should be held accountable for his actions or decisions which he has done by apologizing. To put all the blame on Fleiss for Jason's decision in agreeing to follow the format of the ATFR is relieving Jason of all responsibility for his actions. Jason had options, Jason chose an option that was best for Fleiss and not what was best for Jason.

+ Reply to Thread