+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Other F1s that shouldn't have been???

Other F1s that shouldn't have been???

So Jason decided that he made a mistake. What other f1s shouldn't have been? Also what other mix and match couples would make sense? We have Noelle and Fred and Holly and Jesse.

For me I think the only one on Brad's season he really might have had chance with was Bettina. She had a terrible HTD and was way to reserved to make it in the speed dating format but she was the most like his type.

I think Matt and Amanda might have been a good match if he wasn't blinded (scripted) to choose smoking hot bod Chelsea and actress blondie Shayne.

For Travis, umm, nobody he had a less than stellar group to choose from.

Andrew, well though I liked Jen I think in retrospect Tina Fab would have been a good match for him (even though he is married now)

For Deanna, I do think Jesse was the best pick on her show, but maybe Sean would have been a better match.

Just speculating her on better match ups.

Please give your ideas.

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

Re: Other F1s that shouldn't have been???

Travis seemed the most obvious to me. He wasn't really interested in any of them, but it seems like his choice was really the producer's choice. (Can't even remember her name now.)

Travis chose Sarah..even though I was rooting for Moana.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

he choose sara right? but seemed more interested in Moana but she was pretty nutty too.... sort of felt sorry for him, not that much to choose from

Yes, Travis chose Sarah over Moana.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Hating finales since 2006 finalefan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bizbachfan;3367845;
    he choose sara right? but seemed more interested in Moana but she was pretty nutty too.... sort of felt sorry for him, not that much to choose from
    Yes he chose Sarah Stone. Maybe I am getting my seasons mixed up (it happens!) but wasn't Travis the one who let a "Susan" go at F3 or F4 because her mom outted her acting aspirations to Travis, which gave him second thoughts about her even though it was speculated that she was the woman he was most interested in?

If I'm remembering right, I'd liken that to Deanna's season in which the one she REALLY wanted -- in her case, Graham -- didn't work out for some reason, so she (and Travis) from that point on just sorta let the producers do whatever they wanted to direct the rest of the storyline as far as F2/F1 went.

ETA: Moana wasn't nutty, she was "deep." Heh. No, seriously, I liked Moana.
    Don't bore us, get to the chorus. - M. Campbell

ha ha I liked Moana too, thats right I think, I forgot about Susan so I guess I understand why he wasn't so worried about how the rest of the season went. Poor Moana.

Quote Originally Posted by maude~flanders;3367836;
    Travis seemed the most obvious to me. He wasn't really interested in any of them, but it seems like his choice was really the producer's choice. (Can't even remember her name now.)
    I thought Susan was the better fit for him, but after he mother threw her under the bus.......and apparently he wanted to take her to F2, but producer intervention made him take Moana.

And now that it turns out he had Hollywood aspirations, maybe he should've picked Susie....
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Hating finales since 2006 finalefan's Avatar

Along those lines, I always had the feeling that Agnese was the only woman PLo was actually attracted to out of his F6, but I think he was smart enough to know that TPTB only recruited her as a plot device and there was no way she was actually going to leave her life in Italy to move to the states for him. So for logistical reasons (and possibly a mistrust about whether or not she was even interested in him) he let her go and then found himself pretty ambivalent about the remaining women. Just my speculation. He and Jennifer NEVER made sense to me, and maybe I'm naive but after filming when he and Sadie were spotted out together and they played it off as just being friends, I actually bought it -- that they were just friends.
    Don't bore us, get to the chorus. - M. Campbell

FORT Regular

Jen Schefft's season I NEVER bought that she was there for anything other than publicity
    "The very least you can do in your life is to figure out what you hope for. And the most you can do is live inside that hope.”

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast