+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Other F1s that shouldn't have been???

Re: Other F1s that shouldn't have been???

Ya know, I think we are on to something here...

Bring back our favorite (and still single) contestants from previous seasons and film another reality tv show where they compete to stay in the house and see what relationships unfold... now that would be interesting! If you win a comp then you get to go on a date and bring a few people... imagine the drama! way better than the bachelor or bachette because we would avoid people like jascum and meanna

DO you hear us Fleiss? We want to see that show, former contestants just having fun and maybe finding love.

FORT Fan

It would not be a bad idea to have a "mixer" show for the former contestants

look how the guy from deannas season and that gal are now a couple (I forget their names)

I agree...Jen was really there for the money and the clothes and publicity

I also agree about Travis...Sarah was an obvious pick from the producers...he was not into any of the women really except maybe for the beautiful actress girl...I think they picked Sarah cause Moana was too emotional...Sarah seemed like a friend

they broke up...no biggie...no one thought it would last

Quote Originally Posted by mindy384;3371465;
    Ya know, I think we are on to something here...

Bring back our favorite (and still single) contestants from previous seasons and film another reality tv show where they compete to stay in the house and see what relationships unfold... now that would be interesting!
    Bachelor All-Stars, I like it!

ITA - Gwen for Aaron, I actually think that could've lasted.

Quote Originally Posted by finalefan;3367861;
    Yes he chose Sarah Stone. Maybe I am getting my seasons mixed up (it happens!) but wasn't Travis the one who let a "Susan" go at F3 or F4 because her mom outted her acting aspirations to Travis, which gave him second thoughts about her even though it was speculated that she was the woman he was most interested in?

If I'm remembering right, I'd liken that to Deanna's season in which the one she REALLY wanted -- in her case, Graham -- didn't work out for some reason, so she (and Travis) from that point on just sorta let the producers do whatever they wanted to direct the rest of the storyline as far as F2/F1 went.

ETA: Moana wasn't nutty, she was "deep." Heh. No, seriously, I liked Moana.
    Travis was clueless. There was a report that he said that he if he had to do it again his F2 would have been Susan, and F6 Jehan (pretty brown-eyed blonde), who he sent home because she had been married before, and divorced.

I think it is entirely plausible... I do not think even Travis knew what he wanted.

Interestingly, Jehan met Jen Shafty's Jerry Ferris at the WTA for the Travis series and they dated for awhile.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234