+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Other F1s that shouldn't have been???

Re: Other F1s that shouldn't have been???

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3368459;
    It's too bad we can't have Brian from DeAnna's season or Matthew from Meredith's season for Melissa.

Kresge, I agree with you. I never thought Tessa would marry Andy. He and Bevin could have worked.
    Brian is still single and in TX, so maybe someone will hook them upl ~ he is a great guy and Mel deserves a great guy!

If Jeremy wasn't already with Amy, I would have loved to see him and Mel together ~ they would have made some pretty dark and freckled babies.
    F3 becomes F1, but not F2.....oh well, he tried.

Hating finales since 2006 finalefan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kresge;3368456;
    Definitely ~ Gwen and Aaron.

Probably won't be a popular opinion, and she certainly wasn't my favorite, but had Andy chosen Bevin, I think we would have seen a wedding.
    Bevin wasn't my favorite either but in hindsight you could be right. Didn't Bevin marry like the very next guy she dated? I recall her getting engaged but I haven't kept tabs on her to see if she's actually married or not. But if so, well, then I guess she wasn't kidding when she went on the show: She really WAS looking for a husband!
    Don't bore us, get to the chorus. - M. Campbell

Quote Originally Posted by bizbachfan;3367829;
    I think Matt and Amanda might have been a good match if he wasn't blinded (scripted) to choose smoking hot bod Chelsea and actress blondie Shayne
    ITA with this one! Let's get any of the guys from Deanna's group together with some of Jason's (or any other Bachelor) ladies: Richard, Paul, Brian, Sean, etc. Those guys seem just so wonderful! (I'll be surprised if Holly and Jesse last)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom;3369020;
    ITA with this one! Let's get any of the guys from Deanna's group together with some of Jason's (or any other Bachelor) ladies: Richard, Paul, Brian, Sean, etc. Those guys seem just so wonderful! (I'll be surprised if Holly and Jesse last)
    I want to match Dee's guys with Jason's girls too. There could be some really good couples there.

Quote Originally Posted by Nova14;3369385;
    I want to match Dee's guys with Jason's girls too. There could be some really good couples there.
    My girlfriends and I've been saying for awhile that we'd love to see a Bachelor Reunion type season where they bring back some of the men and women from previous seasons and see what shakes down. Perhaps they can make it more real and less glitzy ~ kinda like Big Brother meets The Bachelor.

I like the Brian and Mel idea, too bad she is already back with an old "Friend"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3368459;
    It's too bad we can't have Brian from DeAnna's season or Matthew from Meredith's season for Melissa.

Kresge, I agree with you. I never thought Tessa would marry Andy. He and Bevin could have worked.
    Whatever happened to lanny? He could be a good match for mel.

Quote Originally Posted by TNmomof4;3369594;
    Whatever happened to lanny? He could be a good match for mel.
    Seems I heard that Lanny got married.

Maybe Sara Stone and PLo ~ then we could have another Prince and kindergarten teacher.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Kresge;3369406;
    My girlfriends and I've been saying for awhile that we'd love to see a Bachelor Reunion type season where they bring back some of the men and women from previous seasons and see what shakes down. Perhaps they can make it more real and less glitzy ~ kinda like Big Brother meets The Bachelor.
    LOL after seeing how much fun mixing up the Bachettes with Bachelors during the WTA I thought they should do a set up kind of like Paradise Hotel. (yes I watched that ) But send them all to somewhere tropical and just see what happens.
    "The very least you can do in your life is to figure out what you hope for. And the most you can do is live inside that hope.

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

I never could figure why Jen Shefft didn't pick Jerry (?) He was adorable, and they seemed to have such chemistry. That was one IMO, that should have been.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast