+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2324252627282930313233343536 LastLast

Thread: 3/03 ATFR2 Discussion **spoilers**

Re: 3/03 ATFR2 Discussion **spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd;3365631;
    Watching that recap...They have clearly discussed this before. Yes, Jason screwed up when he asked her to marry him without being sure...but c'mon, the bachelor does it every season (except for two). We're just actually seeing the inevitable break-up this time. Only difference is, this time the bachelor chose to date his "second choice." Yeah he's a jerk, but I don't think he deseves the complete villification he's getting.
    VERY WELL PUT, Katydyd!!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by a3boymom;3366133;
    At least Jason was honest up front... all of the other breakups were done behind the scene so does everyone really believe that Jason is the only heartbreaker of them all?? What about BOB? JEN SCHEFT? TRAVIS? I really don't get all the bashing. I can only image how confusing it is for these people to develop major feelings for more than one person then have to choose at the end. I completely understand how away from the drama of the show and spending real life time together his head would clear and realize what he did. I guess he would have been less hated if he had just broken it off and contacted Molly behind the scenes. IDK... I give him kudos for being honest (and he had already talked to Mel on the phone about this so she knew and didn't have to show up).
    According to Chris Harrison Mel went to the AFRC thinking they would be talking wedding dates, but I guess was told back stage. So yeah, great job on Jason's part breaking it up on the phone.

And I'm amazed that you can spin it as "honest" for Jason to dump Melissa on National Tv? Hello, that's not honesty, it's called cruelty. Lorenzo actually dated Sadie for several months. He managed to do this quietly and even publically without being called a jerk on National Television and without embarrassing or hurting Jen, who by that time was back with her ex.

I wouldn't say Lorenzo was dishonest just because he didn't find it necessary to embarrass Jen on National Television and air out their dirty laundry.

I highly doubt that Sarah and Estella would have preferred Travis and Blob to handle things the Jason way.

And there was nothing honest about some of Jason's responses.

Quote Originally Posted by Krispy;3365681;
    Lorenzo that I know off. Alex did contact Trista and supposedly Andy Bladwin tried contacting Bevin...
    AB did not try to contact Bevin. He was very much in love with Tessa and it hurt him that she broke up with him.

FORT Fogey

Okay--this is not a cjhallenge or a criticsm but the FORT people who attended the AFTR2 said when they got back--

(paraphrasing)

1)--"Watch it and you'll feel differently about it."

2)--We'll come back and talk about our experiences after AFTR2 airs.

Regarding #1

--my opinion of Jason hasn't changed from when I first heard about it from RS.

Regarding #2
    --I'd really like to hear what they have to say now about their experiences at the taping last week--whatever they can tell us.

Seeing AFTR2 didn't change my mind about anything--except I have much less respect for Stephanie now.

Quote Originally Posted by barbell;3366135;
    Thanks to all of you who endured this tonight and posted. You have saved me from watching it. I think I'm done with TPTB and their shows...Just can't stomach the cr*p anymore.
    Yea West Coaster here who decided not to watch. I don't care anymore about THAT bachelor, or his feelings. I might be back for Jillian, but if she turns her life over to the producers....and I sense that, that will be my last season. However, I think she's 210 percent stronger that that person we just watched this season.

I did read the emails and found them very interesting and insightful. He's just the same in the emails, as he has been on TV. I'm glad Melissa is strong enough to find closure in this, because she isn't going to get any from him. He's very vague in the emails, and the whole thing about KARMA and his stupid leg gash...that is just kind of weird, pathetic and self centered. Last night when he followed Melissa out to the limo, he just seemed like a shriveled up person...morally, physically and everything.

Melissa got bashed for being "immature" in a lot of peoples eyes. But I think she handled everything with dignity and strength, even in the emails released today. I think her parents (where she got her dignity from obviously they didn't want to be mixed up in this process, but cared enough about her to speak to that bachelor in the end, weird how they edited that scene, just showed that bacehor doing a big fake laugh at the end of the show.) So I'm glad I "just said no" to this, and took back my life on Mondays.

I do enjoy and appreciate the boards and the analysis of the edits and everyone's contributions.
    "I actually thought our relationship was 50 times better than the other guys. I thought it was my job to come back and get her." Reid R.

Originally Posted by Katydyd. Nope. Not buying that. I commented on that several times. JMO, but they "broke up" before they ever made it to TV.
    Quote Originally Posted by ranger1rg;3365691;
    that might be true -- but the jerk didn't have to go on NATIONAL TV to dump her.
    I don't believe Melissa would have agreed to break up on national TV. She didn't agree to be on TV (ATFR2) once she knew. How many women do you know would agree to be humiliated on national TV like she was... esp. wrt a broken engagement?

I'm so glad I didn't watch this. Actually, I forgot about it. But from reading all the posts, I really didn't miss anything. I would've love to see Jillian, though.

I can't see Jason the same again. Yuck! He has no class and doesn't know how to respect women. And stop calling them girls, Jason! I hope he never is on television again. (I also removed him as a friend on the internet.)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by BerryCrazy;3366683;
    I'm so glad I didn't watch this. Actually, I forgot about it. But from reading all the posts, I really didn't miss anything. I would've love to see Jillian, though.

I can't see Jason the same again. Yuck! He has no class and doesn't know how to respect women. And stop calling them girls, Jason! I hope he never is on television again. (I also removed him as a friend on the internet.)
    Well, Molly is in her early 20s. I don't know if she would be offended by "girl." I agree that he has no class. I can't believe he was trying to act like he was misunderstood and he was trying to do what was best for everyone! He was only thinking of himself! "You must really love Molly if you are going through all of this." Are you kidding me? He must really love himself and not care about others' feelings. He did not have to do this in public, he did not have to hide his feelings from Melissa so that he could wait to break up with her in public, and he did not have to try and spin it like he was doing her a favor. When did public embarrassment become a favor? Loser!

Can anyone who went to the ATFR2 confirm something that was alleged by RS's source but was never broadcast? Maybe I wasn't paying attention last night (much of it was repetitive from the night before), but I don't recall hearing Molly deny she was pregnant.

"She’s planning on moving to Seattle once everything dies down. Hope people aren’t mad at him for following his heart. Jason is mad that people are saying bad things about Molly. Molly states for the record, she is NOT pregnant."

FORT Fan

I will watch...I just get more cynical

I am one of the few who liked Charlie's more "realistic" season...playing pool, not so glamourous etc...
    I think the way he handled the final two would have been perfect for this season...just not the drama the producers wanted....Charlie dated his 2 gals for a couple months....then chose Sarah...so happy to see they are now back together

Brad Womack was reamed for not picking anyone...well at least he was true to himself

IMHO Jason was a tool all along...I wasn't wild about him on Deanas season, and I tried to like him this season, but this ending has just made me really dislike him

I detest the way Jason seems to think that HIS life on camera is the way to live life....he is so false and fake
    he could have broken up off camera....like Blob and Lorenzo and Jesse and so many others did

did he get more $$ to do it this way? Or more Praise from Producers?? Jason seems to live in a fantasy world now where the only way to find love is on a tv set....we have seen him propose to 2 women in less than a year on tv, now dump one and start anew with another...with cameras rolling all the while

as for his "single dad" and "stable" image....give me a break. Jason seems to be very comfortable on screen now....will he go back to his workaday life in Seattle?? Or come to Hollywood to look for some tv gigs?

+ Reply to Thread