+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 36 FirstFirst ... 222324252627282930313233343536 LastLast

Thread: 3/03 ATFR2 Discussion **spoilers**

Re: 3/03 ATFR2 Discussion **spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;3365869;
    I just hope she doesn't wear that off to the side ponytail...lol..in fact i saw a loT of the girls wearing there hair like that this season...did it come back in style and someone didn't send me the memo on it...lol

I was wondering the same thing!

Quote Originally Posted by 80'sdiva;3365665;
    SERIOUSLY i was saying the same thing..i LOVED that comment...
    Did they play Melissa's "you're such a bastard" comment tonight? I took a "short" nap earlier in my recliner and woke up AFTER THE SHOW WAS OVER. I missed the entire thing. Even though I had my barf bag ready, I really wanted to see it to hear what Melissa's statement said and to see Jill.

Did scumbag propose to the ice princess?

Quote Originally Posted by finalefan;3365512;
    Who ever suspected ERICA would be a voice of reason?

Not me.
    What did Erica say?

Quote Originally Posted by bearsfanintx;3365470;
    Seriously...thankfully Naomi and Erica are on this show!
    What did Naomi & Erica say?

FORT Newbie

Naomi said she wanted to punch Jason through her tv the way he hurt "her girl" melissa!

Sorry...I have been LOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNG time lurker on this site (about 3 years!) and have finally posted.
    I think Jason is a turd.

Quote Originally Posted by BTW;3366189;
    I doubt that Melissa was really that surprised, after a few weeks of a different off screen relationship with Jason. Evidently it wasn't working for them. I don't know why so much blame is being put on Jason. Hasn't she had her share of failed relationships in the past? IMO she acted like a needy youngster, not ready for step-mother status. When he chose her, I thought "this won't last". Don't know about Molly either, but they seemed to connect in a more fun loving, natural way.

If that's the case, why did she say during the "dumping", "I thought everything was going great"? I don't think she got the memo that said "I'm screwing around with Molly and I was just joking around when I proposed to you".

The really scumy part of this on Jason's part is I think he and Mel had an intimate relationship during their "engagement". When he said at the dumping that he didn't have any regrets with what she and he did, she responded with "well, I do.". It gave me the impression that she was regretting the "intimate" part. If he is such and man of "integrity" as he says, and he was in love w/Molly, he would never have done that to Melissa.

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3366201;
    But Saint Jason told Mel during the dumping that he had NOT been talking to Molly. Did anyone have to puke the other night after Mel left the scene and J was crying and telling CH "I never lied to her". All I can say is, he is such a LIAR and can be quite convincing as well.
    I also think this was his response to her calling him an outright "liar" (probably regarding his contacts w/Molly) and they edited that out. I don't think we saw anything near what really happened. Since RS was dead on about what happened at the finale and ATFR1, I think he was also right when he was told about what really happened at the dumping:

"There is a huge meltdown which brings Jason to tears and it comes from Melissa. I'm talking screaming him down, maybe some cursing, an overall veral beatdown and then she storms off the set."

What we saw was a lot milder than that, but bad enough. I don't think we got to see what was really happening when CH says "emotions are running high, we'll go to a commercial break and come back". Didn't we see commercials with tears streaming down Jason's face? We didn't get to see that on the actual show. I thought his demeanor was cold. No, we didn't really see what really went down. They didn't want to show their goldenboy being called a liar and cheat because most people would have believed it. Heck, they do anyway. I would PAY to see the unedited version of that final scene.

We love you Mel and you were absolutely priceless. "You're such a bastard". Loved, loved, loved it! That was worth watching the entire season.

Quote Originally Posted by gagi;3365683;
    This is so wrong. Why do we have to watch last night's episode. Molly has no self-respect for letting Jason pick her up after everything that happened.
    Unless you believe she was in on the scheme from earlier... and had been seeing Jason secretly for weeks... in which case she only looks like she's desperate and suddenly picking him up.

According to a recently leaked email posted on RS's blog: Immediately after Jason returned to Seattle he got in touch with producers and they put him in touch with Molly. Molly did NOT know about this plan [to dump Melissa] before the FRC, but DID know about it just several days after the FRC. How do you think she was able to take him back? Because she knew. My guy also told me she will play this off at the ATFR as, “Jason is a good man who was in a high pressure situation. Once he got away from the camera, his heart changed. And I loved him.”

Hating finales since 2006 finalefan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3366412;
    What did Erica say?
    Erica said that Jason shouldn't have proposed to either woman, that he should've taken a step back from the situation and figured it all out first.
    Don't bore us, get to the chorus. - M. Campbell

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;3365546;
    You have to love Stephanie...she is just one of those wonderful people that looks for the good in everyone and looks for the rainbow in any situation no matter how bad it is....She is trully a great lady!
    ITA. She is the epitome of class, especially in a Southern Lady.

+ Reply to Thread