+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 36 FirstFirst ... 21222324252627282930313233343536 LastLast

Thread: 3/03 ATFR2 Discussion **spoilers**

Re: 3/03 ATFR2 Discussion **spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by suziewuzie;3365852;
    Jillian already used the phrase "25 amazing guys."
    How many times has she said "like?" That drives me up a wall. That, and the way she sounds like she's holding her breath when she talks.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Nova14;3366082;
    People will question your morals when you have been cheating. The more they deny the more guilty they looked. Molly putting her hand on his thigh and making out with him right after solidied this was a done deal. She'll be the agressor but I guess that works for them.

Jason sounded like a bufoon. No one thinks you have intergrity when you do a break up on tv. That was a bad angle to take. He should have just said it was very sad and he's so sorry for the pain he caused and not make excuses or try to make himself more noble. It would have gone over much better. Instead he made it all about him and how wonderful he is. The Mr. Nice Guy image is gone now.
    Didn't Reality Steve mention that there was something in the contract that required Jason and Melissa to announce their breakup publicly and on TV? Jason mentioned that he would much rather have done it in private, but wasn't allowed to.

Jason is not perfect, but I think there is a lot that he cannot divulge about the rules he had to play under. Reality Steve said he received information that said Jason had chosen Molly when there were only five remaining and that to make a surprise ending, was required to choose Melinda at the final rose ceremony with only Fleiss, a production person, and Jason knowing he really wanted Molly. I cannot verify if that is true or not, but if it is even close to being true, then I'm mad at Fleiss and not Jason.

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

I doubt that Melissa was really that surprised, after a few weeks of a different off screen relationship with Jason. Evidently it wasn't working for them. I don't know why so much blame is being put on Jason. Hasn't she had her share of failed relationships in the past? IMO she acted like a needy youngster, not ready for step-mother status. When he chose her, I thought "this won't last". Don't know about Molly either, but they seemed to connect in a more fun loving, natural way.

FORT Newbie

Honestly, I don't ever expect that any of these relationships will work out once they go back to the real world. The difference for me this time, is he chose to intentionally hurt Mel on TV in such a public way. How can he say he cares about her and did what was best. CH was quoted today as saying that Mel was not expecting for the relationship to end at the Aftr 1, she thought she was going to be talking about wedding plans. I believe that what we saw was not her initial walk out, but perhaps when she returned after being very upset and leaving the set. Once she got out there and saw that there was no audiance, she had to suspected something was up. I do not believe that she knew she was a lamb going to slaughter!

Quote Originally Posted by a3boymom;3366133;
    At least Jason was honest up front... all of the other breakups were done behind the scene so does everyone really believe that Jason is the only heartbreaker of them all?? What about BOB? JEN SCHEFT? TRAVIS? I really don't get all the bashing. I can only image how confusing it is for these people to develop major feelings for more than one person then have to choose at the end. I completely understand how away from the drama of the show and spending real life time together his head would clear and realize what he did. I guess he would have been less hated if he had just broken it off and contacted Molly behind the scenes. IDK... I give him kudos for being honest (and he had already talked to Mel on the phone about this so she knew and didn't have to show up).

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by a3boymom;3366133;
    At least Jason was honest up front... all of the other breakups were done behind the scene so does everyone really believe that Jason is the only heartbreaker of them all?? What about BOB? JEN SCHEFT? TRAVIS? I really don't get all the bashing. I can only image how confusing it is for these people to develop major feelings for more than one person then have to choose at the end. I completely understand how away from the drama of the show and spending real life time together his head would clear and realize what he did. I guess he would have been less hated if he had just broken it off and contacted Molly behind the scenes. IDK... I give him kudos for being honest (and he had already talked to Mel on the phone about this so she knew and didn't have to show up).
    I totally agree and don't understand this lynch mob mentality.

Quote Originally Posted by AZHotFlash;3365710;
    Well .. they didn't SEE each other ... but there were probably phone calls and text messages and emails ...
    But Saint Jason told Mel during the dumping that he had NOT been talking to Molly. Did anyone have to puke the other night after Mel left the scene and J was crying and telling CH "I never lied to her". All I can say is, he is such a LIAR and can be quite convincing as well.

Some email contents have been released by Access Hollywood......

interesting timing!!

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3365747;
    I can't believe people let Jimmy Kimmel get away with that...it's Iran vs Isreal.
    FYI. Kimmel was accurate when he said "Israel, Iraq." In the early days of the Gulf War in 1991, Saddam Hussein fired Scud missiles into Israel. Everyone was afraid that if Israel retaliated, it would break up the multi-national coalition against Iraq and cause the Arab members to withdraw their support.

Just thought you'd want to know.

FORT Fanatic

SweetLu - thanks for letting us west coasters know NOT to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Goonies123;3365694;
    Can anyone tell me what the point of this second show was? It really is pointless. They should of dedicated the whole hour to Jillian as her being the new Bachelorette. They might of gotten their ratings then.
    Jimmy Kimmel was talking about the Finale tonight, which he said got 17 MILLION VIEWERS. He showed CH reading the statement from Melissa and CH saying that her emotions were still too raw for her to be there. After CH read the statment from Mel, he says "doesn't that sound just like Melissa" talking to Jason and then J saying "yea, she's great" (J had a black eye, cuts on his nose,etc) It was really funny.

+ Reply to Thread