+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 36 FirstFirst ... 192021222324252627282930313233343536 LastLast

Thread: 3/03 ATFR2 Discussion **spoilers**

FORT Fan

Re: 3/03 ATFR2 Discussion **spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by gagi;3365946;

Before this is misconstrued, I do not support Jason in anything - from women to eating tots w/tacos.
    Me either! That's it. I'm never eating a taco again!

Here's the thing with Jillian. She's a pretty smart cookie, she's a natural on tv, and she's up for adventure (her reason for doing this stupid show in the first place). She'll regurgitate the company lines ("amazing!" "true love!" "connection!") and happily soak up the attention from hot guys, the free trips, and the great clothes (hopefully they will let her pick her own). I seriously doubt she's truly in it to find the love of her life. The girl just sees a good time to be had, paid for by ABC, and possibly even some free promotion for her design business south of the border. Can't blame her, as long as she sees the show for the farce that it is and hopefully she can hit them up for some great fantasy date locations.

Quote Originally Posted by finalefan;3365914;
    Who eats tater tots with tacos?

This moron can't do ANYTHING right!
    I was just wondering that! Tacos and tator tots, what a combination.

Now I can't say anything if he DID put ketchup on a taco. Most of the men in my family put ketchup on everything.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;3365959;
    Here's the thing with Jillian. She's a pretty smart cookie, she's a natural on tv, and she's up for adventure (her reason for doing this stupid show in the first place). She'll regurgitate the company lines ("amazing!" "true love!" "connection!") and happily soak up the attention from hot guys, the free trips, and the great clothes (hopefully they will let her pick her own). I seriously doubt she's truly in it to find the love of her life. The girl just sees a good time to be had, paid for by ABC, and possibly even some free promotion for her design business south of the border. Can't blame her, as long as she sees the show for the farce that it is and hopefully she can hit them up for some great fantasy date locations.
    Absolutely agree. And hopefully the "scenery" they give her will make us all smile a bit.

Westcoaster here...Thanks so much for the play by play. Now I won't waste my time watching until the last 5 min when Jillian appears. Thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;3365959;
    I completely agree. I am torn because I'd love to watch Jillian and support her, but I wish there was a way to do that without supporting the franchise.

Just in case I decide to follow...filming starts this month so when she we expect to be able to start sleuthing? When will they release the names and photos of the 25 guys and that sort of thing?
    Jillian: "You have to slay a few dragons before you get to the prince."

Quote Originally Posted by amrie81;3365991;
    I completely agree. I am torn because I'd love to watch Jillian and support her, but I wish there was a way to do that without supporting the franchise.

Just in case I decide to follow...filming starts this month so when she we expect to be able to start sleuthing? When will they release the names and photos of the 25 guys and that sort of thing?
    I'm so ready for the sluething too.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3365935;
    I recommend going to Jillian's non-spoiler thread and listening to her interviews. She's realistic that this isn't a 100% way to find a husband.
    Its good that she's realistic, but still why do it? After going thru it once and seeing how things have turned out for Jason and previous bachelor/ettes, with the chances of finding someone for real being low and the chances of beinig judged harsly being fairly high, is it really worth it?

Look at Jason, it seemed like people really liked him during DeAnna's season and at the beginning of this season. But now he's the top candidate for hotchickswithdouchebags. So even if you don't get your heart broken on the show, why open yourself to having people critisize you and go from liking you to hating your guts ala Jason has?

I guess the paycheck has to be fairly big and you really have to not care what other people think about you in order to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by TVDude;3365999;
    Its good that she's realistic, but still why do it? After going thru it once and seeing how things have turned out for Jason and previous bachelor/ettes, with the chances of finding someone for real being low and the chances of beinig judged harsly being fairly high, is it really worth it?

Look at Jason, it seemed like people really liked him during DeAnna's season and at the beginning of this season. But now he's the top candidate for hotchickswithdouchebags. So even if you don't get your heart broken on the show, why open yourself to having people critisize you and go from liking you to hating your guts ala Jason has?

I guess the paycheck has to be fairly big and you really have to not care what other people think about you in order to do it.
    Don't watch it, if you don't like it. What's the big deal?

Maybe I'm crazy..especially since I don't personally know Jillian...but I can't really see her bowing down to the great powers that be. I think the girl will stick up for herself and not just let them plow right on over her. The girl is a smart cookie. She has the potential to make it an interesting/fun season just by being herself and from her own creativity. They need to just hand her own show over to her and let her be the puppet master for once. I'm pretty sure she would not disappoint on her own terms. I mean..the girl rolled up this season and wowed America with a hot dog theory. Come on now. You can't ask for anything better than that. Let Jillian run her own show..I guarantee it would be a wild ride.

+ Reply to Thread