+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Who will be watching The Bachelor/Bachelorette after this season?

Who will be watching The Bachelor/Bachelorette after this season?

Just wondering who will continue to watch with everything that has gone on this season.

I will not be watching and I've chosen not to watch tonight either.

FORT Regular

Re: Who will be watching The Bachelor/Bachelorette after this season?

I will NOT and it will be hard because I've been a loyal viewer from day one but I'm spent, done, over it.

I can't support a program that orchestrates heartache. I feel guilt by association.
    "The very least you can do in your life is to figure out what you hope for. And the most you can do is live inside that hope.

I have never missed a single episode of a single season. After each season I always admit that TB is my guilty pleasure and that I will watch. I give up though. I didn't like last night and the only way I will find it funny is if Ashton Kutcher does come out and tell us all it was a fake. I am done with the show, but probably not with The FORT.

Quote Originally Posted by twochicklets;3364091;
    I have never missed a single episode of a single season. After each season I always admit that TB is my guilty pleasure and that I will watch. I give up though. I didn't like last night and the only way I will find it funny is if Ashton Kutcher does come out and tell us all it was a fake. I am done with the show, but probably not with The FORT.
    I must admit I will probably come on FORT and check into things now & then...but that will be it. I can't stand to watch any more of it.

FORT Newbie

I will because I really like Jillian. And I honestly love seeing the interaction between all of the single people, etc. I love seeing the cool places they go and the neat things that they do on their dates. Honestly though, these people should KNOW BY NOW that when they sign up for a REALITY TV SHOW that things are *most likely* not going to go as THEY have planned. I look at The Bachelor as a more of an entertaining television show rather than someone ACTUALLY finding love. And I'm 99.9% sure *most* of the contestants do as well.

FORT Regular

The suckiest part is I love the sleuthing and the snark but it is an entirely different animal this season.

What's another reality show we can all get on board with? I'm open to suggestions! Although next in the reality lineup for me is DWTS which is another ABC production. My fave TV show is LOST. My fave soap is GH but I'm taking a hiatus from that right now. I am hopelessly entertwined to ABC but I will damn s ure not watch another Fliess production
    "The very least you can do in your life is to figure out what you hope for. And the most you can do is live inside that hope.

I don't have to type my response....your's is mine word for word.

Except last night was my first episode ever to not watch. I just could not see her happy and then crushed in a matter of a few minutes.
    Happiness isn't just an emotion, it is a state of mind.

Fort Fan

I watched last night after saying I wouldn't so it is hard for me to say... The only bright spot was lurking on FORT and reading the posts as I watched, it was kind of like having a friend while getting over a breakup. I live alone so no one heard me yelling at my TV. I will just have to wait and see, I love Jillian so maybe??

Who is John Galt?

No way! I dumped the show completely this season after only watching the first two episodes. Even tho I think its done for, it will probably come up for air a few more times. I do enjoy reading what happens on FORT, but as a viewing please - nah!

I'm done with the show. I loved reading the message boards and checking out who people think will be standing in the end. After last night, I was very disgusted and felt so bad for Melissa that I cried Nobody deserves to be treated like that.
    I was a huge Jason fan, and now uggggg I'm done. I love this message board though and I'm sure I will be popping in to see what's new. Have a great day everyone.
    Raquel in San Diego
    Always know how long to stay and when to go.....Dixie Chicks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast