+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Who will be watching The Bachelor/Bachelorette after this season?

Re: Who will be watching The Bachelor/Bachelorette after this season?

No. I'm disgusted with myself for having ever watched it. I normally see one or two a season and follow the show here and at the media outlets online, but I won't see any episodes any more. It's too degrading.

FORT Regular

I'll watch, why not, its only tv. Be it happy, sad, angry, confused, conflicted, elated, lustful, or enraged it's fun tv. Sometimes Mondays are boring, so I'll watch again. I may not be invested, but I'll watch. pretty cheap fun. hahaha

True,I will watch.Well I hate Monday's and,why not watch and hate Tuesday's instead for watching the show...makes less days until Friday.Hey I am easy to please.Winter is coming and it is TV.

I will watch. I don't expect an engagement from this show anymore, either.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;3729762;
    I will watch. I don't expect an engagement from this show anymore, either.
    "If the good Lord's willing, and the creek don't rise" , I'll be in there the same as usual working on the edit and trying to figure F1.

The practical part of my mind always thinks it is too soon for the Bach/ette to get engaged when he/she has only dated that person for 6 weeks and has dated up to 14 other people at the same time as well.

However, like others I enjoy a good romance. If there is truly something there, I'd like to see them take it out into the real world and real time and give it a shot.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

FORT Regular

Definately will be watching...can't wait. I am not crazy about Jake but I don't think you have to be to enjoy the show. And that is what it is...a show. The best part is reading the sleuthing and watching it come true. My only problem will be how to watch Wes's new show at the same time.

I spent too much time on FORT the last few seasons and I expressed to a friend that I was wishing for the old days when I watched the show only and was unaware of any of Fleiss' machinations. She sent me this. If you feel the need, you may use it, as well.

Renewal of Virginal Status Contract
    (Pertaining to and only to ABC’s The Bachelor: Wings of Love)

I, ___________________, vow to myself and a few fortunate friends to return to my rejuvenated virginal status while viewing The Bachelor: The Wings of Love. In efforts to maintain my purity I will wear at least one article of green clothing while viewing this weekly program. I will also attempt to avoid all temptations to over-analyze, sleuth, and surf the countless websites, blogs and message boards. I am fully aware of the enormity of this undertaking and understand that said fortunate friends will not alter their opinion of my character or relinquish their unconditional love and acceptance towards me if I experience an occasional and short-lived tumble off the wagon. Actions that will constitute a proverbial wagon spill include, but are not excluded to, posting an occasional link, photo or alleged information via email, web chat, instant message, face book message or telephone call.
    Congratulations on your renewed virginity. Of course, this status of virgin-hood pertains to and only to your viewing of The Bachelor. This renewed status absolutely cannot,under any circumstances or conditions be transferred to any other situation.
    Signature: _____________________________ Date: ______________________________ _
    Witness #1: ____________________________ Date: ______________________________ _

Witness #2: ____________________________ Date: ______________________________ _

I won't be watching. Great time to break free from this train wreck of a show and be done with it forever.

I found it was easy to watch when convenient for Jillian's show I didn't even miss much on the shows I skipped. If you read the last two pages of each thread at FORT, you can more than keep up, in fact you will learn probably more than you want.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by Nice'n'Easy;3729899;
    I spent too much time on FORT the last few seasons and I expressed to a friend that I was wishing for the old days when I watched the show only and was unaware of any of Fleiss' machinations. She sent me this. If you feel the need, you may use it, as well.

Renewal of Virginal Status Contract
    (Pertaining to and only to ABC’s The Bachelor: Wings of Love)

I, ___________________, vow to myself and a few fortunate friends to return to my rejuvenated virginal status while viewing The Bachelor: The Wings of Love. In efforts to maintain my purity I will wear at least one article of green clothing while viewing this weekly program. I will also attempt to avoid all temptations to over-analyze, sleuth, and surf the countless websites, blogs and message boards. I am fully aware of the enormity of this undertaking and understand that said fortunate friends will not alter their opinion of my character or relinquish their unconditional love and acceptance towards me if I experience an occasional and short-lived tumble off the wagon. Actions that will constitute a proverbial wagon spill include, but are not excluded to, posting an occasional link, photo or alleged information via email, web chat, instant message, face book message or telephone call.
    Congratulations on your renewed virginity. Of course, this status of virgin-hood pertains to and only to your viewing of The Bachelor. This renewed status absolutely cannot,under any circumstances or conditions be transferred to any other situation.
    Signature: _____________________________ Date: ______________________________ _
    Witness #1: ____________________________ Date: ______________________________ _

Witness #2: ____________________________ Date: ______________________________ _

. I love your friend's sense of humor, but it would take more than a contract I think.
    Sometimes nothing needs to be said........you just know there's a connection. Ali/Roberto.

+ Reply to Thread