+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Who will be watching The Bachelor/Bachelorette after this season?

FORT Fogey

Re: Who will be watching The Bachelor/Bachelorette after this season?

I'll watch for two reasons--

--eye candy

--Jillian

In that order.

If either one starts going south then I will walk away.

Bring on the abs and the pecs!

Yes, looking forward to Jillian & I am always curious to know if the relationships will work out. I am very surprised at Deanna & Jason;I had high hopes for both & disliked both of them, but still wanted to follow their shows. Have to admit that I didn't care to watch Charlie (actor, too much Bach & 'ette before his show), the British guy (Matt) and the Paris guy (forget) but have seen every other Bachelor...except Alex...didn't hop on the bandwagon until Aaron's season and am SO HAPPY to be on FORT. I visit the alphaboards from time to time but there are so many losers and trolls on there & I love that FORT covers a lot of other shows so this is my main place to view & discuss my fave reality shows.

Premium Member

I will watch Jillian (my fave bachelorette ever) and 25 hotties. Bonus for me, I hope she finds what she is looking for, and I hope she stands up to TIIC and doesn't get pulled into any of the crap MF may have in store.

FORT Fan

I will watch...just to see another train wreck

"History" has shown us that retreads get hated more...Bob the Blob, Jen, Deanna and now Jason

something about it makes them come back more "polished'>> they have visions of agents and deals in their starry eyes

I won't be one bit surprised to see the same happen with Jillian

"design show" in the works?? a book about home decor?? nothing would surprise me LOL

FORT Newbie

I'm still thinking about it. I'll probably watch, since I like Jillian, but I'm going to keep a close out on some of the spoiler sites. If I start hearing about ABC interferring again (which I expect they will), or some other nonsense then I'll bail.

(so in other words - I probably won't last the season).

Quote Originally Posted by sallyas1;3372180;
    I'm still thinking about it. I'll probably watch, since I like Jillian, but I'm going to keep a close out on some of the spoiler sites. If I start hearing about ABC interferring again (which I expect they will), or some other nonsense then I'll bail.

(so in other words - I probably won't last the season).
    I think sally has it close - Jillian is like a brunette version of Bee, and if all is quiet in the `pridelands` of Vancouver, and no one screws up, then I will say with it. But I suspect the spoilers will have something untoward, or our favorite canary in the coal mine, Reality Steve, will get info and blow the lid off of something.

FORT Newbie

I have watched every episode of every season, however, I'm DONE. The show is has no morals, no itegrity, and honestly it's a joke. I feel dirty after watching it and disgisted with myself so I'm walking away. Just knowing that I won't watch again is freeing.

I like Jillian and have nothing against her, but I have to ask myself, who is she really? After Jill watched and participated in this last season, she knows what Fleiss is capable of, she knows about the dishonesty and deceitfulness, yet she chooses to do the show anyway. She can clearly see the track record of finding true love on a show like this, so what is her real motive? I think she sold her soul to the devil and I want no part in watching it.

I thought Jillian was Ok, but I wasn't a big fan of hers. Still preferred her over Molly, though.
    At this point, I'm pretty certain I won't be watching.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by beach;3364096;
    I will because I really like Jillian. And I honestly love seeing the interaction between all of the single people, etc. I love seeing the cool places they go and the neat things that they do on their dates. Honestly though, these people should KNOW BY NOW that when they sign up for a REALITY TV SHOW that things are *most likely* not going to go as THEY have planned. I look at The Bachelor as a more of an entertaining television show rather than someone ACTUALLY finding love. And I'm 99.9% sure *most* of the contestants do as well.
    that's exactly how i feel..i've watched every season and i can honestly say none of the season's made me feel like some of the emotions that have run rampage these past weeks.....there's so much bashing and judgemental comments....i don't get involved in any of that....its pure enjoyment..its one night a week i can watch tv with no interuptions....and no worries about our everyday problems...

i'm looking forward to watching Jillian...when the bach'ette is American.. her home state proud of her..in this case ..its our whole flipping country that's proud!

one things for sure..i am not going to read RS's blog...i never hear of him before this season...he makes my head hurt

and..i'm so glad i found this site last year...its unbelievable the sleuthing abilities of the posters...i luv them!!

FORT Newbie

Hello everyone...I will watch because these as hard as this was, they are all adults and know what they sign up for. Noone twists their arms to put themselves out there. They make decisions and have to accept the consequences. I love watching because it is like watching a train wreck. I am happy for Molly and Jason and glad Melissa has moved on. Noone died from it so it's all good.

+ Reply to Thread