+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Who will be watching The Bachelor/Bachelorette after this season?

Re: Who will be watching The Bachelor/Bachelorette after this season?

Quote Originally Posted by SpyCandy;3364302;
    I'm going to watch but only because it's Jillian. Plus, it'll be nice to see a bunch of guys again....I'm tired of watching girls.
    Ha ha! Me too.I want to see Jilliasn's season.She dodged a bullet with Jason and now we get to see her surrounded by 25 men.

I've only been watching the last 3 seasons, but every season I end up sick of the show and the stupid people on it. But ABC is smart, and they wait long enough to let the nausea die down before starting the next season. Then I give the show another try and get sucked in again.

I'll give it a view..only cause it will be Jillian. If I find the show going down the same path of this season..I will pull out early though. But, I'm hoping Jillian's season will surprise me!

FORT Newbie

I don't know...do I really want to get suckered in again???? Has it ever really gone well when they have brought someone back?

I was feeling like I am through with it but I do like Jillian...I am torn. And, I think they purposely do that to try to sucker us in...give us a favorite that we will want to watch. I am leaning towards not at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by Lynneemarie;3366757;
    I don't know...do I really want to get suckered in again???? Has it ever really gone well when they have brought someone back?

I was feeling like I am through with it but I do like Jillian...I am torn. And, I think they purposely do that to try to sucker us in...give us a favorite that we will want to watch. I am leaning towards not at the moment
    I would say give it a go, and don't you like it then stop watching. People around here will keep you updated
    Why can't love be simple?
    Because it's the Bachelor(ette)

FORT Newbie

My husband and I are done watching the show. The ending of the show was not entaining in anyway to us. Spending 6-7 weeks to watch a show to have it end like that is not worth it. Much better things to do with our time. Having my teeth pulled out one at a time sound more appealing at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Goonies123;3365297;
    I'll give it a view..only cause it will be Jillian. If I find the show going down the same path of this season..I will pull out early though. But, I'm hoping Jillian's season will surprise me!
    Remember Fleiss will have to up the ante and better this season to keep his ratings;so what nasty twist will he have for Jillian? The Canadian government loses her passport application?
    I am done and will not be watching. I don't need to see the underside of a bus!
    "No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along!"Joyce Brothers

I hope Jillian adds some class into the show, but I don't think I can watch...especially if they try to "top" this season somehow.

nope

DONE

finished

Best defenceman ever canadian_d's Avatar

I haven't been consistently watching the previous seasons of the Bachelor/Bachelorette. I did watch this season's Bachelor because I liked Jason and thought he was a genuine person. But my opinions of him have changed.

Jillian was actually my favourite bachelorette and that the fact that she is also Canadian... I will be watching her show in May

I am sure she will represent Canada in a positive fashion!
    "Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from indomitable will."

+ Reply to Thread