+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Why mad at Jason and not ABC/Fleiss?

FORT Fogey

Re: Why mad at Jason and not ABC/Fleiss?

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;3365102;
    Oh I am mad at ABC and Fleiss for putting this crap together to get higher ratings....just shows that they think they can just play with peoples feelings and emotions and they don't give a crap

i am mad at jason for not having a set of BALLS big enough to stand up to Fleiss and ABC and tell him that he was a better man than that and he would not be a pawn in their "game' to toy with people's feelings and emotions...it tells me that Jason is a weak person and easily manipulated

After what happened with Brad..lol...I bet anything Fleiss will not let a man who can stand up to him and tell him he won't be played or manipulated will never be the bachelor again

I don't understand the hate towards Molly

RS stated that Jason told the producers when it was down to the F5 that she was THE ONE and there is no proof at all that she played any part of this game put on by Fleiss and ABC and that Jason went along with

I don't think Molly knew anything at FRC. She seemed genuinely surprised when he didn't pick her. I do think she knew before ATR1 and show would have confirmed she was back on board. Putting her hand on his leg and the kiss confirmed they'd been together previously and this was a done deal. They should have avoided both under the circumstances.

I don't see Molly as behind all of this nor do I hold her responsible for the public break. That's on Jason for doing it and the show for putting it on tv. I know they want ratings but it was in poor taste.

FORT Fan

I never liked Jason

I said over and over last season that I would bet that when he was Bachelor that his "fans" would turn on him...in a big way...and this was bigger than even I would have predicted LOL

Many other bach's broke up with their "chosen" one...the hated Bob the Blob....Aarron, Jesse....their romance was short lived

they just didn't do it on TV

Jason was not even honest enough to respond to what had "changed">>? He didn't even want to give it a try

Molly?? I liked her pretty well...but now I don't know...maybe they deserve each other

or maybe Jason and Deanna could hook up...they really seem to deserve each other

much as everyone dissed old Brad Womack maybe he was the "better man" out this sorry bunch....he was more true to himself...and really gave the nasty producers a fit

as for Jason?? He seems totally clueless...he now seems to think that living his life on tv is normal, that a "closed set" while millions watch is "considerate" to break off an engagement

full of excuses...pompous....what a poor role model for TY

FORT Newbie

What is simply unacceptable to me is Jason's determination to portray himself as a victim in all this. "Don't blame me, I was just torn and had to follow my heart", as though he was just along for the ride. Man up, dude. It was bleeping obvious to the whole world watching that both of these women were heavily, heavily invested in you emotionally. You wanted that, you encouraged that, and then you acted incredibly irresponsibly with it. You DON'T propose to Melissa when you are so "torn" as you say. You just don't. And you don't allow yourself to be part of the ugly spectacle of AFTR1, breaking up with Melissa on national television. How could THIS guy, who seems rather determined to be thought of as a good guy with "integrity" (his word), have so little regard for Melissa that he lets this happen? Grow a pair and tell Fleiss and Co. that doing this to Melissa on TV is simply not acceptable. Good god.

Quote Originally Posted by Jormungandr;3366753;
    What is simply unacceptable to me is Jason's determination to portray himself as a victim in all this. "Don't blame me, I was just torn and had to follow my heart", as though he was just along for the ride. Man up, dude. It was bleeping obvious to the whole world watching that both of these women were heavily, heavily invested in you emotionally. You wanted that, you encouraged that, and then you acted incredibly irresponsibly with it. You DON'T propose to Melissa when you are so "torn" as you say. You just don't. And you don't allow yourself to be part of the ugly spectacle of AFTR1, breaking up with Melissa on national television. How could THIS guy, who seems rather determined to be thought of as a good guy with "integrity" (his word), have so little regard for Melissa that he lets this happen? Grow a pair and tell Fleiss and Co. that doing this to Melissa on TV is simply not acceptable. Good god.
    Yes, I think the key to the issue is that Jason is way too focused on his needs and his long-term happiness. If you get down on a knee and propose, tell a girl you are the "happiest man in the universe", even if you have a change of heart and won't go through with marriage you still have to have enough "love" for this person to protect her from this kind of BS. If that means you have to give up the chance to date Molly, so be it.

Jason has an extremely vague definition of "love." When you are talking about "love" in the context of a proposal, the old phrase is "Love is a committment." It was pretty disgusting when CH asked Jason if he was still in "love" with Molly, and Jason nodded in agreement. At that point he should have been self-aware enough to admit that he doesn't really know what love is.

To be fair, Aaron and Helene did do a 1-hour special on why they broke up and Aaron did say in one of the "Where Are They Now" specials that he should have picked someone else. So though he technically didn't break up with Helene on air, he did go on and on about picking someone else and that he just wasn't in love with her anymore.
    Forever a Word Nerd

I am NOT thrilleed with ABC - I think all three were thrown under the bus...

FORT Fogey

I do think those that behaved badly are accountable for their actions and won't excuse them. I also think they are no match for Fleiss and they don't realize show doesn't care about them. They are a number and will happily throw them under the bus.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3363298;
    Melissa asks him if he has talked with Molly; he says he hasn't. Did you notice that Melissa's head was nodding the whole time as if to say, "Yeah, right!!!"

Her body language clearly stated she felt like he had been in contact with Molly, and that he was lying.

I think he was lying, too.

I was PM'd by a very well respected board vet that Jason had lied to people last season in telling them he was F1 "because Fleiss made him".
    He lied to Potstickers about still being with Melissa well after the ATFR was filmed because Pots told me that.

Just because Melissa thought Jason was in contact with Molly does not make it true.

The show is edited and scripted. What sane normal people would go on and act like these do. Everyone wants a career in show business, including Jason, Melissa, Molly and all the others. Deanna got a pretty good job out of it. My guess, Brad Womack signed a contract with the stipulation of picking no one if he chose to. That way he wasn't obligated to ABC for a year. Another guess, the contract Jason signed probably more specific about what he does and doesn't do going along with the producers. No one knows what monies these people receive for going on this show. Bet the contract they sign concerning money is much stricter than all the other does and don'ts. If I guessed at anything the main character gets pretty big bucks for doing the show. Brad Womack collected his bucks and got out. Maybe, just maybe, Brad and most other Bachelors are a lot smarter than Jason. Then again, Jason may get a show bizz career out of this. I say Jason got caught up in the show bizz thing and had no intention of finding love, it's not personal just business (as the Donald says)

I forgot to add: I don't think ABC will get the large number of viewers for their upcoming Bachelorette show they anticipated. ABC figured if they made this last show a sell out with ratings it would increase their next show. From all the posts here people are a little tired of being duped. For those of us that don't take it serious to begin with are smaller in number.

+ Reply to Thread