+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Why mad at Jason and not ABC/Fleiss?

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

Re: Why mad at Jason and not ABC/Fleiss?

I don't care if Fleiss set this up and was holding Jason at gunpoint behind the camera to force him to do what he did to Melissa. Jason's actions were absolutely disgusting last night. Him making out with Molly within minutes of breaking off his engagement (even if she knew it was coming) on national television was purely disrespectful and without class. Yuck!! He has as much class as a Jerry Springer guest.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by maude~flanders;3364008;
    I don't care if Fleiss set this up and was holding Jason at gunpoint behind the camera to force him to do what he did to Melissa. Jason's actions were absolutely disgusting last night. Him making out with Molly within minutes of breaking off his engagement (even if she knew it was coming) on national television was purely disrespectful and without class. Yuck!! He has as much class as a Jerry Springer guest.

I really do think bringing Molly out and the make out scene added insult to injury. I can see where the show would like it but I can't believe that Jason didn't think better of that. I guess if you consent to a break up on tv making out doesn't seem so bad. Yuck.

JPG
    FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by SoIndianaViewer;3363974;
    Sorry when he put the ring on her finger and said "Will you marry me" he committed himself to her. I find it very low class and insensitive of him to do it on the air - taped or not. HE could have said - NO this has to be done in private. I would love to see the wording in the contract that says "if you change your mind you must dump the girl on film."
    Agree!! Also, If he loved Melissa like he says, he would never have humiliated her in public by breaking off their engagement for the world to see. Some of the past bachelors were strange, but Jason is going down as the WORST.

Last night, Melissa said it would have been easier for her if he just picked Molly to begin with. And, if he "can't get Molly off his mind", wouldn't he know the stong attachment he had with her and just pick her to begin with?

...And...does he think that if he keeps on crying, we'll all pity him? How old is this guy anyway? Yes, we all cry, but he does it way too much. Too much to the point were it looks like he's shedding 'crocodile tears'.

Before he even thinks of dating, he might want to try therapy. Therapy to get in touch with his TRUE feelings...

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar

I've been doing this Bachelor Sleuthing thing a long time and actually got rather sick of the whole manipulated process several shows back and have taken an arm chair seat in sleuthing, but once in your "blood" it's hard to give up. That said, what makes all the main parties, Fleiss, ABC and Jason responsible for this fiasco is that through sleuthing I've leaned seasons ago that so much of this show was manipulated by the producers for ratings and their storyline. The last time I really cared about this show was when my fav Brad stood up to the producers and basicly was thrown under the bus and backed up over by Fleiss bec. he didn't agree to go along with the "story". The thing is, there has always been manipulation by the producers and it's never been a "real" reality show. Fortunately a few have come have come along and have found something real and several have stood up and said I'm not going to go along with the crap... thank you, Brad and Charlie!!
    The thing about Jason is that he was already being used last season with his "leaks" (about him being the F1.. for a while) and he just caved in again with this season. I don't know his motivation and frankly don't care!!
    What I do find totally amusing this season is that for once the "unsleuthing" audience got a glimpse of what a manipulated show this is thanks to RS!! The irony is that for this season, Fleiss got everything he wanted, drama (the twist) and higher ratings than he's had in years, but will the disclosures by RS via talk shows and tabloids to the mass audience to some of the shanighans behinds the scenes have an adverse affect on next season with Jillian?? That's the big question and I think most will watch bec. they like jillian but even the casual observer will be much more leary of any "reality" to this show!!
    MsFRoggy, I have my own box of chocolates, so I'll be joining you tonight with what I'm sure will be a few more tears from our whiney boy, Jason!!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

I've been lurking all season, but I just have to post after last night.

Frankly, I couldn't believe that even after Deanna's warning not to pick the fun/sexy girl over the solid (read "boring") girl, he STILL picked Melissa. The alarm bells should have sounded loud and clear when he said "Melissa knows how to show that she loves me, she knows how show that she needs me."

I think that what "changed" after the FRC was that she got his cell number and he got sick of getting 6 calls a day whining about how much she missed him. A long distance relationship with an insecure, needy person is very draining.

Also, a lot of people have been critical of Molly for how she took Jason right back mere minutes after he dumped Melissa, but remember that she was held backstage where she couldn't see or hear what was going on. She probably didn't even see Melissa that night. I blame Jason, but not Molly for what happened.

Still, I don't have any hope of "happily ever after" for those two. I think Jimmy Kimmel said it best, "Gnats have longer lifespans than the relationships from this show."

I will reserve my full comments until seeing the ATFR2.

However on this question, I believe that the resounding answer, even now, should be that the majority of the responsibility lies on ABC and Fleiss! They come very close to the image of the police state contest organizers in the movie "The Running Man". Even if they took advantage of human weaknesses, I would put 99% of the blame on them!!!

I think the participants also share the responsibility but at this time, I do not know if Melissa and/or Molly knew how this was going to play out and can not assess their fault. I do not necessarily feel that Melissa should be given the benefit of the scorned woman yet (for all we know she was paid to act this out) and Molly seems too self assured to have me believe she was not clued in!

Jason on the other hand did himself no favors with last night's performance - no amount of scripted scenario will help out. Even if Melissa willingly played on and even if he had contractual obligations, he could have handled his situation much much better, with tact and diplomacy!

FORT Newbie

Seemed like Melissa was very ticked off when Jason broke the engagement off but was different in the limo. Makes me think she knew it was coming and played along for the show.

To me he belonged with Molly. They are best suited for one another.

People change their minds or else there would be no such thing as breakups or divorces. Jason made a mistake, who hasn't? I don't feel sorry for anyone. When you sign up for a national " reality" TV show I think you have to expect anything to happen good or bad. Anyone who thinks this stuff is real probably thinks that wrestling is too.
    A cat changes coming home to an empty house to coming home

FORT Fanatic
    Oregon-moved to Calif for school- finished school, still in CA

Quote Originally Posted by PonyXpress;3364738;
    Seemed like Melissa was very ticked off when Jason broke the engagement off but was different in the limo. Makes me think she knew it was coming and played along for the show.

To me he belonged with Molly. They are best suited for one another.
    I noticed her limo ride was very edited. One moment she was crying with her tears falling on her chest and saying she was hurt, not angry. She said later there wasn't anything she could do if Jason was in love with someone else - when she said this she was calm with no tears, so she said this early in the ride. But we know they drive them around to get the tears - they did. That was the producers work.

Oh I am mad at ABC and Fleiss for putting this crap together to get higher ratings....just shows that they think they can just play with peoples feelings and emotions and they don't give a crap

i am mad at jason for not having a set of BALLS big enough to stand up to Fleiss and ABC and tell him that he was a better man than that and he would not be a pawn in their "game' to toy with people's feelings and emotions...it tells me that Jason is a weak person and easily manipulated

After what happened with Brad..lol...I bet anything Fleiss will not let a man who can stand up to him and tell him he won't be played or manipulated will never be the bachelor again

I don't understand the hate towards Molly

RS stated that Jason told the producers when it was down to the F5 that she was THE ONE and there is no proof at all that she played any part of this game put on by Fleiss and ABC and that Jason went along with
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

+ Reply to Thread