+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: Why mad at Jason and not ABC/Fleiss?

Re: Why mad at Jason and not ABC/Fleiss?

Why mad at Jason???? Well....in Melissa's own words....because he's "such a ba***rd!" That's why!

okay this is NOT to take up for anyone nor it is being written to bash anyone...as far as I am concerned it is over and done with and only time will tell the tale as to how it will all end...BUT

Am I the only bachelor fan who has wondered NOT IF BUT WHEN we would have a bachelor/bachelorette who comes back after picking the F1 and says...I don't think I picked the right person and I think i should have picked the F2 or someone else.... I have thought about this before this season ever showed and I think last year when they did one of those "where are they now shows" I think a couple of the guys made comments about people they let go that maybe they shouldn't have....so I was just wondering if I was the only one who thought that this would happen sooner or later.

and knowing how ABC loves to "MILK" these things for all they are worth...I mean does anyone really think they would let the "FIRST TIME" anything happens on their show be done quietly and away from the public....lmao..NOT in this lifetime
    Last edited by ButterflyFaery; 03-10-2009 at 05:14 PM.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

hom
    FORT Regular

The topic of this thread is valid, why just be mad with Jason ... ABC/TPTB decided to air it, and they didn't have to. Anyway, Melissa will be fine, so I'm over it.

FORT Regular

I think people are more upset with Jason because they believed in him, they had more respect and admiration for him (than Fleiss). Jason was the guy next door and all were all rooting for him. Everyone put him on a pedestal and just "knew" he wouldn't hurt a fly. Fleiss, well, I don't even have to comment.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer;3374166;
    Why would he say NO to an on-camera breakup when he already had 24 on-camera breakups?

There was nothing wrong with the way he ended it with Melissa! The entire season was on-camera. It doesn't make any sense that this one single break-up should be kept private while we all think it is our business to peek in on the other 24 breakups.

This private studio filming was nothing more than a continuation of the season. And Melissa knew they were already broken up. She knew when prepping for the show that they were not going through with the marriage. She is no more the victim than I am when I buy a bag of chips and eat it.

And she's a nutjob anyway, talking in the 3rd person about herself, and thinking a month relationship is something that should be "fought for". Maybe she talked about herself third-person in bed... would explain why Jason said the chemistry faded

But anyway, this is an ENTIRE SEASON of on-camera living. It is fine-and-dandy that an engagement breakup should be on-camera as well. It's not like it was ever a real engagement anyway. There was no wedding chapel reservations, dress-making that had to be called off, entertainers that had to be cancelled, deposits that had to be forfeited, no parading around in showing off an engagement ring, etc.

It was simply a relationship that didn't work out, just like the other 24 on-camera breakups before it. If that doesn't desensitize a person, I don't know what would. Jason is a good, compassionate guy and he just fell victim to his heart and had to follow it. Makes no difference on-camera or off.
    Jason has now been caught in several lies. He has backtracked and acknowledged that what he said wasn't actually the truth.
    He has also apologized and said that he was wrong in publicly breaking up with Melissa on TV so that he could gain access to Molly.
    In one interview he even acknowledged that he should never have proposed to Melissa which tells me that his feelings were most definitely not as sincere towards Melissa as he and Chris Harrison have stated they were at the time of the FRC, or he wouldn't be saying he shouldn't have proposed to her.

Apologizing and admitting what he did wrong is good.

However, I fail to see how his original actions which he now has admitted are lies and hurtful make Jason "a good, compassionate guy."

I hope that all of us in our lives are spared people who come across are pathways who appear "good and passionate" but are actually lying and hurtful.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Bloomers posted:

...Apologizing and admitting what he did wrong is good.

However, I fail to see how his original actions which he now has admitted are lies and hurtful make Jason "a good, compassionate guy."

I hope that all of us in our lives are spared people who come across are pathways who appear "good and passionate" but are actually lying and hurtful.

You have hit the nail on the head again, Bloomers. ITA! I tried to make excuses for Jason but to no avail. He handled the whole situation wrong in his hurry to get what he wanted, (Molly) without regard for hurting Mel, first with a proposal that was dishonest, second with blindsiding and lying about Molly's involvement, and thirdly, making out with Molly on the same couch Mel just left. I see no compassion in his actions except for himself, and I so wish that wasn't what I see, but it is. Sad!

hom
    FORT Regular

Jason's most recent twitter:
    Getting away for a couple days. need to clear my head. Hope everyone signs up at JasonsPlace.com! And thanks for the support everyone!about 9 hours ago from web

The serious side of me is hoping this all hasn't been to much for him.

The joking side of me wonders if clearing his head means it's time to dump Molly and ask Melissa to take him back

Quote Originally Posted by hom;3381452;
    Jason's most recent twitter:
    Getting away for a couple days. need to clear my head. Hope everyone signs up at JasonsPlace.com! And thanks for the support everyone!about 9 hours ago from web

The serious side of me is hoping this all hasn't been to much for him.

The joking side of me wonders if clearing his head means it's time to dump Molly and ask Melissa to take him back
    Didn't he just get home? I wonder if he has his job anymore. He hasn't really said anything about going back to work. Maybe he got some extra time off or something. I am sure there aren't very many good places to hide right now.

hom
    FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by jotiff1;3381517;
    Didn't he just get home? I wonder if he has his job anymore. He hasn't really said anything about going back to work. Maybe he got some extra time off or something. I am sure there aren't very many good places to hide right now.
    He seems to be pushing his website daily ... makes me wonder about his job ...

Quote Originally Posted by hom;3381781;
    He seems to be pushing his website daily ... makes me wonder about his job ...
    I think all the stress from everything that has happened is just getting to him. The stress from the media and the new realationship with Molly and taking care of Ty is probally running him down. I wonder if he does a lot of traveling with his job. He is some type of Account Executive correct??

+ Reply to Thread