+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gma - 3/3/09

Gma - 3/3/09

ABC is still spinning. Their Bachelor Viewing Party participants all loved Molly? Please. Discuss...
    At least on Survivor, you know you're getting played. It's right there on the logo.

Re: Gma - 3/3/09

You are kidding. They have something like a focus group?

I started this thread when I thought Jason was going to be on and the segment would be longer than 3 minutes. However, yes, they had a focus group and claimed that all of them thought he should have chosen Molly. I call BS.
    At least on Survivor, you know you're getting played. It's right there on the logo.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3362619;
    You are kidding. They have something like a focus group?
    Sort of-- they filmed in someone's living room last night and took their thoughts after Jason rejected Molly and was set to propose to Melissa. A few people in the room said that they were upset because they liked Molly/ they wanted him to pick Molly. Then presumably after they watched the AFTR, a couple of the women said that they felt bad for Melissa.

To love and be loved is.. goldie2's Avatar

ABC should be embarassed for even running that story..How can ANY legit news shows carry this story?It is a bunch of garbage..FAKE,for the Ratings..

Does anyone really not think it was all acting on the part of Molly and Jason and Chris H. last night??? PRE determined and FAKE from the get go...

Melissa is the only that deserves sympathy for being "played "by Jason and this show..
    Jason needs to go back to Seatle...if they want his FAKE self..and Molly too,they can make a REAL go of it together,,right???!!!hahahahah a

Quote Originally Posted by RoseGardener;3362628;
    I started this thread when I thought Jason was going to be on and the segment would be longer than 3 minutes. However, yes, they had a focus group and claimed that all of them thought he should have chosen Molly. I call BS.
    I agree....IF he truly loved Molly then he should hav had the GUTS (as CH says) to choose her at the FRC..not wait until after and jump the ratings...shame shame on all involved

FORT Newbie

wasn't he supposed to be on the show? on last night's preview for gma didn't they said he'd be on the show? also, the gma description on the online tv listing says "tv personality jason mesnick"--that generally means someone will be on the show. but with only about 15 minutes left, it doesn't look like he's going to be on. all they did was a brief segment reviewing events of the last day, but without him present, no interview, etc.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sabrinas;3362670;
    wasn't he supposed to be on the show? on last night's preview for gma didn't they said he'd be on the show? also, the gma description on the online tv listing says "tv personality jason mesnick"--that generally means someone will be on the show. but with only about 15 minutes left, it doesn't look like he's going to be on. all they did was a brief segment reviewing events of the last day, but without him present, no interview, etc.
    They did say last night that he was supposed to be on... wonder what happened between the promo and afterwards that would've prevented him from appearing in public... you reap what you sow, buddy!

I didn't watch GMA, but hearing that they had a focus group-- give me a break! I had 3 un"spoiled" family members who watched this season and none of them saw him with Molly. The entire show last night, DH said that Jason would choose Melissa... and then he said the whole thing was scripted after he watched the ATFR. There's no way I believe this "focus" group ALL chose Molly!! Guess it's all about how they "spin" it...
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Regis and Kelli are ripping him apart in their opening discussions. Also not too nice on Molly either. heehee Sorry, I was one of the last to rip off my rose colored glasses and now I feel liberated!

But he's so brave! Yeah, right...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast