+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: Gma - 3/3/09

  1. #11
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,868

    Re: Gma - 3/3/09

    Ellen is ripping him up too, hehe she asked Judge Judy if Melissa could sue.

  2. #12
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    9

    Re: Gma - 3/3/09

    I hope if he comes crawling to the Ellen or Bonnie Hunt show, that they rip him a new one. He needs to feel the sting a little, just like Melissa has.
    ABC and GMA is only going to give him a cushy ride. NOt that we need ANOTHER reason to witness him crying for Heaven's sake.

  3. #13
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    119

    Re: Gma - 3/3/09

    I think the show "Doctors" had people discussing it too. I'm not positive about that as my friend just yelled from the other room that they're talking about The Bachelor and I think "Doctors" was on.
    Do we know of any other celebrities from the moral police who are going to share their opinion on this?

  4. #14
    FORT Fan bigedlb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    California
    Posts
    264

    Re: Gma - 3/3/09

    Quote Originally Posted by Carelesshomage;3363079;
    I think the show "Doctors" had people discussing it too. I'm not positive about that as my friend just yelled from the other room that they're talking about The Bachelor and I think "Doctors" was on.
    Do we know of any other celebrities from the moral police who are going to share their opinion on this?
    Isn't Travis Stork on Doctors? or am I confused?

  5. #15
    FORT Regular coltinfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    130

    Re: Gma - 3/3/09

    Quote Originally Posted by RoseGardener;3362603;
    ABC is still spinning. Their Bachelor Viewing Party participants all loved Molly? Please. Discuss...
    ia that is what is called because they new they are going to have some very angry people.jason what a tool.

  6. #16
    FORT Junkie gardenia36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    The left coast
    Posts
    289

    Re: Gma - 3/3/09

    Quote Originally Posted by foodallergyquee;3362935;
    I hope if he comes crawling to the Ellen or Bonnie Hunt show, that they rip him a new one. He needs to feel the sting a little, just like Melissa has.
    ABC and GMA is only going to give him a cushy ride. NOt that we need ANOTHER reason to witness him crying for Heaven's sake.
    Yeah, but didn't Ellen ditch her past girlfriend to go out with Portia Rossi. So she's not really one to talk, is she?
    As I got older I had to step out of the lines and make up my own mind. --Liz Phair

  7. #17
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,691

    Re: Gma - 3/3/09

    Jason might as well go and spin it and be done with it. It will go away in a few weeks but he's going to get some crap for a bit.

  8. #18
    FORT Regular Goonies123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    129

    Re: Gma - 3/3/09

    Quote Originally Posted by gardenia36;3364734;
    Yeah, but didn't Ellen ditch her past girlfriend to go out with Portia Rossi. So she's not really one to talk, is she?
    Did she break up with her girlfriend for Portia on national TV? I didn't think so.

    That's not the point. Jason can like whoever he wants..he can date whoever he wants..he can want whoever he wants. The point is..is that he was in love with TWO women..and still proposed to ONE of those women..while being in love with TWO of them..and then dumped the ONE he proposed to on national TV for the other ONE that he loved. He shouldn't of proposed in the first place..and since he did..he shouldn't of dumped her in such a humiliating way. There's just no way to come out of that scenario looking good..no matter what way you put it.

  9. #19
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    6

    Re: Gma - 3/3/09

    Quote Originally Posted by Minney;3362713 View Post
    Regis and Kelli are ripping him apart in their opening discussions. Also not too nice on Molly either. heehee Sorry, I was one of the last to rip off my rose colored glasses and now I feel liberated!
    I have been reading all the posts on here, but never commented (so this is my first post). Do you know where I can see yesterday's Regis and Kelly? I looked on YouTube but I can't find it. Thanks.

  10. #20
    vB Tetris Champion beachgirl4's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    1,746

    Re: Gma - 3/3/09

    Quote Originally Posted by bigedlb;3363128;
    Isn't Travis Stork on Doctors? or am I confused?
    Yes, that's correct.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.