+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gma - 3/3/09

Premium Member

Re: Gma - 3/3/09

Ellen is ripping him up too, hehe she asked Judge Judy if Melissa could sue.

FORT Newbie

I hope if he comes crawling to the Ellen or Bonnie Hunt show, that they rip him a new one. He needs to feel the sting a little, just like Melissa has.
    ABC and GMA is only going to give him a cushy ride. NOt that we need ANOTHER reason to witness him crying for Heaven's sake.

FORT Regular

I think the show "Doctors" had people discussing it too. I'm not positive about that as my friend just yelled from the other room that they're talking about The Bachelor and I think "Doctors" was on.
    Do we know of any other celebrities from the moral police who are going to share their opinion on this?

Quote Originally Posted by Carelesshomage;3363079;
    I think the show "Doctors" had people discussing it too. I'm not positive about that as my friend just yelled from the other room that they're talking about The Bachelor and I think "Doctors" was on.
    Do we know of any other celebrities from the moral police who are going to share their opinion on this?
    Isn't Travis Stork on Doctors? or am I confused?

Quote Originally Posted by RoseGardener;3362603;
    ABC is still spinning. Their Bachelor Viewing Party participants all loved Molly? Please. Discuss...
    ia that is what is called because they new they are going to have some very angry people.jason what a tool.

Quote Originally Posted by foodallergyquee;3362935;
    I hope if he comes crawling to the Ellen or Bonnie Hunt show, that they rip him a new one. He needs to feel the sting a little, just like Melissa has.
    ABC and GMA is only going to give him a cushy ride. NOt that we need ANOTHER reason to witness him crying for Heaven's sake.
    Yeah, but didn't Ellen ditch her past girlfriend to go out with Portia Rossi. So she's not really one to talk, is she?
    As I got older I had to step out of the lines and make up my own mind. --Liz Phair

FORT Fogey

Jason might as well go and spin it and be done with it. It will go away in a few weeks but he's going to get some crap for a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by gardenia36;3364734;
    Yeah, but didn't Ellen ditch her past girlfriend to go out with Portia Rossi. So she's not really one to talk, is she?
    Did she break up with her girlfriend for Portia on national TV? I didn't think so.

That's not the point. Jason can like whoever he wants..he can date whoever he wants..he can want whoever he wants. The point is..is that he was in love with TWO women..and still proposed to ONE of those women..while being in love with TWO of them..and then dumped the ONE he proposed to on national TV for the other ONE that he loved. He shouldn't of proposed in the first place..and since he did..he shouldn't of dumped her in such a humiliating way. There's just no way to come out of that scenario looking good..no matter what way you put it.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Minney;3362713 View Post
    Regis and Kelli are ripping him apart in their opening discussions. Also not too nice on Molly either. heehee Sorry, I was one of the last to rip off my rose colored glasses and now I feel liberated!
    I have been reading all the posts on here, but never commented (so this is my first post). Do you know where I can see yesterday's Regis and Kelly? I looked on YouTube but I can't find it. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by bigedlb;3363128;
    Isn't Travis Stork on Doctors? or am I confused?
    Yes, that's correct.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12