+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Jason on Jimmy Kimmel

FORT Fogey

Re: Jason on Jimmy Kimmel

Quote Originally Posted by lovelane;3362415;
    Me too - there are Bachelor viewers out there who believe Ty's Mom is not in the picture at all.
    Now Jason wants to start some program for single parents. Unbelievable.
    It's just another sham. He has 50/50 custody with his ex. He really should be ashamed of himself.

i don't think jason's press tour will last through THIS week. he'll be nothing more than a nauseating footnote before march madness begins.

or, maybe he'll be deanna's new co-host on her marriage show. (insert rolling eyes smilie here)

All is Not What It Seems mdavinci's Avatar

Contract

Jason did explain that he was bound to "live the relationship" in front of the camera. Melissa knew what was going to happen...she did not even have the ring on her finger (she pulled it out of her pocket).

The whole audience-less and romantic set was eerie. It felt more like an event where the person on the way never made it or showed up. They should have had a no -frills set and then changed it when Molly showed up.

Also, Chris Harrison is a bettter "narrator" than a moderator. Here's more like a sweeperette picking up brolen glass.....they really should have had someone there who could have buffered it better for Molly.

The silence on the set was eerie
    "Don't break my heart, ya'll!"

Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

I thought Jason did quite well on Jimmy Kimmel....the whole Uncle Frank thing was a scream. It was obvious to me by Mel's whole reaction at the ATFR, that this was a woman who knew what was going to happen...there was no blindside at all, no big conspiracy. It is unfortunate that Mel's camp got to RS with all these untruths and he bought it hook, line and stinker, and put his fabrications out there and the masses are gobbling this up. And Jason certainly addressed the whole dumping her on camera thing. It is obvious to me this was a confused man who fell out of lust/love with Mel, (I always felt like once they had to be apart, and communicate by phone or email and couldn't kiss, that they probably didn't have a whole lot to say to each other)...and he didn't want to lead her on for a single second more when he was feeling love/lust for Molly. I wouldn't want less for Mel...she deserves a guy who is not in love with another woman. Jay explained the engagement and proposal, and it is obvious to me if he could do things over he would not have proposed to Mel at all, and he is taking it slow with Molly...wise on both their parts. Jason spoke highly of Mel...very highly, rightfully so. Anyway I thought Jay did well...and Jimmy was a hoot, and I thought it was a well done interview..by both. Thanks
    Karey
    Last edited by KareyR2; 03-03-2009 at 07:09 AM.

FORT Fogey

I have to remind people that we thought lowly of Brad for what he did to Deanna, and probably not too many anymore are on the Deanna love train. I also have to say quite a lot of us loved Jen until her stint as Bachelorette as well. I think it is just so easy to form an opinion about someone without knowing them. Jason seems like a decent guy to me. No man cries like he did over losing Molly without feelings for her. I think he looked mad at the ATFR because he had to contractual play this out on tv. I get a good read on people, and I hated Jen and Deanna from the get go, and I am one of the only ones who applauded Brad's decision, and I think there is more to Melissa then we are seeing. I really hope in time I will once again be the one with the right opinion, and Jason and Molly will be happy and Melissa's true colors will show through like Jen and Deanna's did.

Quote Originally Posted by KareyR2;3362500;
    I thought Jason did quite well on Jimmy Kimmel....the whole Uncle Frank thing was a scream. It was obvious to me by Mel's whole reaction at the ATFR, that this was a woman who knew what was going to happen...there was no blindside at all, no big conspiracy. It is unfortunate that Mel's camp got to RS with all these untruths and he bought it hook, line and stinker, and put his fabrications out there and the masses are gobbling this up. And Jason certainly addressed the whole dumping her on camera thing. It is obvious to me this was a confused man who fell out of lust/love with Mel, (I always felt like once they had to be apart, and communicate by phone or email and couldn't kiss, that they probably didn't have a whole lot to say to each other)...and he didn't want to lead her on for a single second more when he was feeling love/lust for Molly. I wouldn't want less for Mel...she deserves a guy who is not in love with another woman. Jay explained the engagement and proposal, and it is obvious to me if he could do things over he would not have proposed to Mel at all, and he is taking it slow with Molly...wise on both their parts. Jason spoke highly of Mel...very highly, rightfully so. Anyway I thought Jay did well...and Jimmy was a hoot, and I thought it was a well done interview..by both. Thanks
    Karey
    Well said, Karey!
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

FORT Newbie

What I don't get is how do you go from I love you and I have never felt this way before to dumping someone after just 6 weeks? That just doesn't jive with me. I can understand the mixed feelings and still having feelings for the other person to some extent..you can't just turn that off if you truly were falling in love with two people. I wonder if now that he is with Molly, if he still has feelings for Melissa. If he did, I am sure he would be smart enough to keep it to himself this time. What a disappointment...I expected better of him

FORT Fogey

Have you ever been to Disney World? Well to me the proposal at the end is like that. It is like you are in an alternate universe of happy. All the day to day mundane stuff is gone, and you are on a high. Jason realistically could never afford the suites he stayed in or the dates he had with the women. He than had a beautiful cheerleader wanting him. She fit into the fantasy feeling this show provides. When he got snapped back to reality of bills, laudry, etc she did not look so great anymore. I think it did take some guts on his part to go for what he feels he needs in his life. Is it bad for Melissa, sure but she signed up for this, and I think she is playing and will play the pity me card for a long time. I think if she realistically looked at the situation she would see that they are not a good match, and never were. I think both her and Jason got caught up in the euphoric feeling the show provides them while they are on it. I just wish people could be a little kinder to Jason. He seemed like a nice guy to all of us, and a break-up should not change all the feelings we thought we saw from him. Who has not broken up with someone at some point? I will go on record to say that I think he and Molly will come out the winners when all is said and done.
    Last edited by MHcarrollton; 03-03-2009 at 07:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MHcarrollton;3362512;
    I have to remind people that we thought lowly of Brad for what he did to Deanna, and probably not too many anymore are on the Deanna love train. I also have to say quite a lot of us loved Jen until her stint as Bachelorette as well. I think it is just so easy to form an opinion about someone without knowing them. Jason seems like a decent guy to me. No man cries like he did over losing Molly without feelings for her. I think he looked mad at the ATFR because he had to contractual play this out on tv. I get a good read on people, and I hated Jen and Deanna from the get go, and I am one of the only ones who applauded Brad's decision, and I think there is more to Melissa then we are seeing. I really hope in time I will once again be the one with the right opinion, and Jason and Molly will be happy and Melissa's true colors will show through like Jen and Deanna's did.
    ITA with this post...whether it was scripted or not...Melissa said herself in the limo..she can't be mad at Jason for not being in love with her...and that's the bottom line..we can't control people to act and do what we want to see happen...just like Brad's season...i actually do give Jason alot of credit..and yes he has a lot of guts for going through all this...its easy to say Melissa was thrown under the bus..but we really don't know what happened...it was obvious what he felt for Molly after he let her go...and Deanna's visit confirmed for me.. she was telling him not to go for the one in the moment..go for the one you can see being with for the rest of your life..

Quote Originally Posted by KareyR2;3362500;
    Karey
    Your posts are interesting and I enjoy reading them. You always have a unique perspective on the participants' behavior.

Although to me, Jimmy didn't seem to buy Jason's story.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast