+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Jason on Jimmy Kimmel

FORT Newbie

Re: Jason on Jimmy Kimmel

Im sorry but the whole single parent thing pisses me off. He does not have sole custody. He shares custody with his ex wife, or at least she is part of the picture. He isnt the single parent he likes to pretend to be.
    And he is a douche.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by aelinora;3362165;
    Im sorry but the whole single parent thing pisses me off. He does not have sole custody. He shares custody with his ex wife, or at least she is part of the picture. He isnt the single parent he likes to pretend to be.
    And he is a douche.
    Oh, and did you here he is starting a group for them? Damage control much?

FORT Regular

ABC's got Jason by the b@lls. He's gonna have to endure these interviews. Unfortunately for him, he's not gonna come out looking good. He talks in circles.

the best thing is that jason's fifteen minutes are almost up. probably sometime wednesday morning it will be all over with.

FORT Regular

Just listening back to this interview and 2 big things struck me.

1) The comment about his F1 (Melissa) not watching the show (also, based on Jason's earlier interview with Jimmy about how he hoped she wouldn't watch it). Jason said, "I'll say Melissa's one of the smartest people around because she refused to watch the show" (my comment: people?). "She was smart enough to say I know you're gonna have feelings for other girls and I'm not gonna watch the show".

If she did or not, IDK, but what a coup for Jason if she didn't. If she got texts/emails/calls from others, he could better explain it away. How convenient for Jason. Melissa 'chose' not to watch the show.

2) Jason has ALWAYS said that he wouldn't let Ty get involved/meet any more than the last two girls. However, when Jimmy asked him "Does your son understand what's happening/going on?" Jason's reply was (after the repeated Ty's more interested in Lightening McQueen and Speed Racer than anything else) "His (Ty's) experience through all this, he'd meet a producer, he'd meet an audio person, he'd meet a camera person, he'd meet a girl and then he'd meet another girl"... Then, Jimmy asked something about even with the frisbee (referring to Molly's meeting with Ty). Jason replies "I'd never introduce him to anybody bad for him. He met 2 great girls and he met a great production staff as well" ... Some of that is paraphrased.

He'd meet a girl and another girl? Met a great production staff as well? Sorry, but for someone that was SO concerned about who Ty met ... WTH?

So I live in the Chicago area and so we get Oprah instead of Jimmy Kimmel, and I was bummed out when I heard he was supposed to be on Jimmy Kimmel. Being crazy and unable to wait, I've been searching madly to see if it was anywhere online before ABC gets it up tomorrow... so for anyone who, like me, missed it, you can youtube search for "Jason Mesnick Explains His Love for Two Girls" and you should find it

Quote Originally Posted by SweetAchar137;3362353;
    So I live in the Chicago area and so we get Oprah instead of Jimmy Kimmel, and I was bummed out when I heard he was supposed to be on Jimmy Kimmel. Being crazy and unable to wait, I've been searching madly to see if it was anywhere online before ABC gets it up tomorrow... so for anyone who, like me, missed it, you can youtube search for "Jason Mesnick Explains His Love for Two Girls" and you should find it
    Thankk you so much!

Quote Originally Posted by Noname1985;3362160;
    FOr those of you who say he threw Mel under the bus... I didn't see it... He said things changed... In the way they related and the conversation they had... Not that SHE had changed...

You bet things changed. He couldn't stop thinking about Molly all the time. Not a great way to have a happy relationship with the woman to which he did propose!

FORT Fogey

Kimmel was hysterical. Lilly from LOST got in some really nice digs as well. My fave was when Kimmel asked if Jason was going to trade Ty in for a blond child. LMAO

Jason came across very defensive. I don't think he expected people to be all that upset. It's like he's taken aback by the reaction. Did he really think people would be cool with what he did? An no matter how many times you say you are just living your life that doesn't make it okay for you to humiliate someone. Grow a spine and break up in public like a man. And for God's sake don't flaunt your new girlfriend two minutes later. I bet Fleiss laughs at him for agreeing to all of this.

Jason will have a rough time on the press tour because he cares what other people think. The ATR2 may help or may make it even worse. He's going to have to suck it up for a few weeks and then hopefully he fades into oblivion.

Quote Originally Posted by aelinora;3362165;
    And he is a douche.
    Me too - there are Bachelor viewers out there who believe Ty's Mom is not in the picture at all.
    Now Jason wants to start some program for single parents. Unbelievable.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast