+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Did she give him the ring back?

FORT Newbie

Did she give him the ring back?

Did she give him the ring back? I personally think he's a complete and total moron who thinks with his pants. I bet him and Molly wont make it till tomorrow till they called it quits. Anyone who breaks up with his fiance and go back to the ex-girlfriend has some serious issues. He has a Bachelors in Psychology, I hope he doesnt do couple counseling. I bet his career just went down the drain along with his credibility. I havent despised someone on The Bachelor every but Brad Womack is suddenly saying see, someone's worse than me, at least Brad didnt propose to someone. He might havent wanted neither of them but to me that's much more classy than breaking someone's heart on TV. Boo to :nono Jason!
    Last edited by amantdechat; 03-03-2009 at 01:57 AM. Reason: It's late and I wasted my night on the Bachelor.

Re: Did she give him the ring back?

Yes, she handed him the ring and he took it.

She should have thrown it in his smug a$$ face.

FORT Fogey

She should have cut him with it.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by rockyone;3361950;
    She should have thrown it in his smug a$$ face.
    She should have thrown it the way his wife threw the ring in that video she was in.

Hating finales since 2006 finalefan's Avatar

I told you guys once before what I thought Melissa should do with the ring: She should've flushed that thing down the toilet back stage and told ABC that if they wanted it back, they'd need to dredge the City sewer system for it.
    Don't bore us, get to the chorus. - M. Campbell

addison h.

she should've kept it - told abc she lost it/left it in the limo/dropped it somewhere and then sold it somewhere down the line!

Although I think that it would have been reasonable compensation, I bet she didn't want the ring anywhere near her.
    She was just so heartbroken, that I'm sure all she could think was "get this scumbag and his stupid ring away from me."

She should've... but I bet that if she did we'd all be sitting here saying that she should've tried to be more classy about it. In any case, I think it speaks volumes about her character that she didn't. It's really very hard to behave that well when you're that devastated, and I applaud her for being able to do so.

My heart sank when I saw her hand the ring back to Jason. She should have kept it to sell on Ebay....ha
    I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast