+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Did she give him the ring back?

FORT Fogey

Re: Did she give him the ring back?

I am pretty sure if ABC foots the bill, the ring has to be returned unless there is a marriage. Shayne's season seems to be the ultimate exception to everything, so who knows with her.

Helene and Jen were allowed to keep their rings because Aaron and Andrew chose to pay for the rings rather than let ABC foot the bill. I am not sure which of the other bachelors have chosen to pay for their own rings, but I am pretty sure the "failed relationships" have resulted in a returned ring where ABC footed the bill.

FORT Fan

Maybe Jason will get the ring put into a new setting for Molly?? Nothing would surprise me anymore LOL

Just wanted to clarify that Melissa was wearing the ring when she went on stage for the ATFR part 1. There is a SC floating around this board showing that she clearly has it on her finger. Jason tried to say in the Jimmy Kimmel interview that Melissa knew what was coming because they had discussed if she should wear the ring or not for the show. I suppose he didn't realize (or pay enough attention to her) that she wore it on stage.

FORT Newbie

Personally, I wish she'd have turned to Chris and said something along the lines of "Here, you take care of this - that ba***d doesn't deserve to get it back."

Last edited by RustySax; 03-05-2009 at 05:12 AM. Reason: Correct spelling.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234