Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1718192021222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: Show Discussion 3/2 ** West Coast Spoilers***

Re: Show Discussion 3/2 ** West Coast Spoilers***

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3361036;
    Love it!! She just whispered, "You're such a bastard!"
    He is, she is correct!

Quote Originally Posted by RomanticHeart;3361234;
    How many times are they going to tell us it's the first time he will see Molly since NZ? And are we really supposed to believe this crap? Does anyone know if the one that didn't win ever came out and sai she's still in love with him?
    I don't believe the BS they're spewing about Jason not keeping in contact with Molly since the finale.

Quote Originally Posted by dougrayfan;3361254;
    Chris: Are you still in love with Molly?
    Jason: (nod) Yeah.

Jackass.
    He doesn't know what love is! Dumb ass.

Quote Originally Posted by dougrayfan;3361312;
    Ugghhh, she went in for a kiss. Yuck. Stupid girl.
    If they wanted to kiss, do it in private. Jason just broke up with Melissa, they both have no self respect, no respect for Melissa.

Melissa was upset last night, but now she should be counting her blessings, seriously.
    Last edited by graycat11; 03-03-2009 at 12:45 PM.

How long before he is trying to get back with Melissa because he can't stop thinking about her? What a moron!!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Check out my reality! AZHotFlash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kultainen;3361445;
    Good lilnes. but remember you had time and detachment enough to think of them. Not all of us are that quick on our feet, in this type of situation, and knowing that millions are watching this happen.

Awww .. but when I was that age something similar happened to me ... We were at a party .. and the guy I had been seriously seeing for several months turned to me and said .. he decided that we should just be friends ...(I wasn't even talking a life long commitment at that point. But it did hurt.. and after much reflection .. I found out he was seeing someone else before he made that statement...while giving me the impression we were dating exclusively .. )

I turned to him and said .. "Hey that's great .. I was thinking along the same lines!" Knew at that time if he was that crass to do it at a party in front of several people .. that he wasn't going to be the one for me...
    Wasting away another summer...

Its a well known fact that when people are asked a question and immediately look down or away, they are likely lying which is what Jason did when CH asked Jason if he had talked to Molly since the show. I believe he had talked to her and had heard rumors that they had even been seeing each other. I honestly can say that this is the last Bachelor I'll be watching. The first 2 hours could have been done in 30 minutes. How many times do we need to hear "I'm falling in love with 2 AMAZING women." Totally nauseating and a waste of time!

Quote Originally Posted by RachelC;3362541;
    Everything was always all about Jason. What he was feeling, what he wanted, what he needed, what Ty needed.

Not surprised that he would change his mind and make it all about him once again..

Yes, it was always all about me, me, me. He soaked it up when the gals were telling him they were falling in love with him.

Originally Posted by tvfanz
    Well, since Jason isn't quite the bachelor as first believed, this means that all of us viewers will avoid tonight's show--ATFR2, correct?

______________________________ ______________________________ _____
    Forget it, I am watching American Idol.

Am I the only one that believes this entire Bach. season was a complete joke... and completely fake.

I believe all three were acting last night... and it was all a scripted attempt to boost ratings.

Jason has zero chemestry with either woman, and had no plans to marry either. The whole engagement and breakup and new hookup were all planned and not very well acted out. I do not believe any of it...

Melissa's family probably knew what was up and didn't want any part of it... Molly's family thought it was a big joke (hence the stupid hats at the hometown date), and Jason, is just a dork.... He liked the attention of all the pretty women and for whatever reason, put himself out there to make an a$$ out of himself.....

None of the three acted their parts well, (well Jason does know how to cry on que), and this was all a joke on us that wasted many hours watching this media circus.

+ Reply to Thread