+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: Show Discussion 3/2 ** West Coast Spoilers***

Re: Show Discussion 3/2 ** West Coast Spoilers***

Jason said on Jimmy Kimmel that Melissa knew ahead of time. He said they had talked on the phone.

I think he is emotionally/mentally unstable. All the crying, especially after breaking up with Molly. Then on AFTR, he looked creepy - his eyes. Then he's happy and kissing Molly. She better RUN for the hills.

Poor Ty. What a mess.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tango7;3362803;
    Jason said on Jimmy Kimmel that Melissa knew ahead of time. He said they had talked on the phone.

I think he is emotionally/mentally unstable. All the crying, especially after breaking up with Molly. Then on AFTR, he looked creepy - his eyes. Then he's happy and kissing Molly. She better RUN for the hills.

Poor Ty. What a mess.

...yes, that leads me to another observation...his incessant bawling got on my last nerve. I'm all for a guy showing his emotions, but if he's crying more than me when I'm pms'ing, I'd say that's a little too much.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by zudz;3360896;
    WTF i bet Molly kept calling him and saying you made a mistake.What phreaking fing jerk !
    She just wanted to win, she kept saying that over and over, couldn't walk away with grace, dignity.

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal33;3360960;
    Okay guys, on all his interviews he said he was very happy now and in love. Molly must have agreed to give him a shot.
    He also said, repeatedly, he is engaged and very happy, are they engaged?

Quote Originally Posted by Pickle_Juice;3360966;
    I'm not seeing brave here. I'm seeing a complete idiot who has no idea what he wants. I see a selfish piece of poop who thinks of his own feelings over the feelings of others. I see him trying to sell this to the audience and I'm not buying it. Jason Mesnick, you are a complete b*st*rd and you're not worth the snot in your crybaby nostrils. Save those tears for a future relationship because they aren't worthy of my or anyone else's time anymore.

Please, Melissa, give him a total reaming!
    Last night I saw Jason as a total FLAKE, he is stupid, selfish and uncaring and he made me angry that he dumped Melissa. This man does not know what he wants. He proposes to Melissa but couldn't get Molly out of his mind (IDIOT) so 6 weeks later he dumps Melissa and goes after Molly. LOSER!! First he tells Melissa that their chemistry changed, no the problem is with you Jason not Melissa.

I wanted Jillian to be the one Jason picked, but now I am thankful that Jillian got dumped earlier, she is too good for dumb dumb Jason.

FORT Newbie

Does anyone remember the show where Molly asked him if he ever thought about what if he made his final choice and changed his mind? I think they were sitting outside on a bench while the rose party was going on. Made me really wonder just how long everyone has known what was going to happen.

I agree with everyone about Jason doing the break up on camera. There was absolutely no need to do that at all. He could have had a phone conversation with her at any time and told her how he was feeling. He did not need to do it for America. What an ass! Why do we need an AFTR2? We don't need to see how "happy" the new couple is.... they could have just left it at what it was. Yuck!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by canuckinchile;3360994;
    She knows. She has angry body posture, but she has full knowlidge of the crap he is spewing...JMO
    Melissa called him on it, about being truthful and called him bastard, good for her.

Quote Originally Posted by rcurrytoo;3361027;
    why does she keep saying um hmm?
    I think it's her way of trying to keep calm and it's like saying "whatever".

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Am I the only one who thought that when Chris called Melissa out and she angrily stomped out (perfectly justified of course) on stage and up the stairs who thought she was going smack Jason across the face when he stood up to greet her? LOL - now that, my friends, would have been priceless.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

+ Reply to Thread