+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1415161718192021222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: Show Discussion 3/2 ** West Coast Spoilers***

FORT Regular

Re: Show Discussion 3/2 ** West Coast Spoilers***

Couldn't you all tell that Jason did break up with Melissa in private? On our local news tonight he even pointed out that the big decision off-screen was whether or not Melissa would wear the ring on the set.

Jason's been happily engaged to Molly since late November. Blame the producers for re-canning everything in the way they did to make it look like it happened on the ATFR set.

Quote Originally Posted by NWTim;3362438;
    Jason's been happily engaged to Molly since late November. Blame the producers for re-canning everything in the way they did to make it look like it happened on the ATFR set.
    Wait at minute, didn't he say that he and Melissa spent all the holidays together? So he couldn't have been engaged to Molly since late November.

ATFR1 was taped in Janurary, during the airing of the group dating episodes.

Jasson broke up with Melissa offscreen prior to that, but after the premiere aired. Fleiss forced this rehash onscreen for the ATFR1.

Jasson and Molly have been together, secretly for about six weeks now. They're not engaged.
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

Dancing along the border of turbulence and order

On Jimmy Kimmel, Jason said Melissa knew it was over. They even talked about whether or not she should wear the ring. They had conversations on the phone, but contractually they couldn't see each other until ATFR1.

I don't care what he says. He's a jerk. Once Molly dumps him he won't be able to get a date unless DeAnna is still single.

And for the record, "Maybe we can go out for coffee" is the lamest invitation ever. He doesn't deserve any woman.
    Go to www.freerice.com to improve your vocabulary and feed the world!

I can't believe I thought Jason was so sweet! What a complete jerk!!!! What he did was bad enough, but to be willing to do that to someone on TV is unforgivable. And Molly should have laughed in his face and walked off the set- how could she possibly want to be with someone who would do something like that?? Jillian must be sooooo relieved.

I think Jason may want to stay with reality TV, he would be perfect for the 2nd season of Tool Academy

FORT Newbie

Hi everyone! I haven't posted for a couple of seasons, but have to comment on this one. I personally think that Jason was so torn between the two women that it wouldn't have mattered who he chose in the finale - he always would have wondered/regretted letting the other one go. I think if he had said goodbye to Melissa originally, and proposed to Molly, it would have been just as difficult for him. Somehow, the "one that got away" becomes more appealing than the one you have. All of that hurt that he experienced while letting Molly go, suddenly transferred over to Melissa as the "bad guy." She's the one who caused the hurt cause she's the one who made him choose (not literally, of course, but subconsciously in Jason's mind). Know what I mean? The mind plays weird tricks on us. He couldn't calm the "what ifs" in his mind, and this made him go cold for Melissa and desire Molly even more. If he had proposed to Molly instead, I think he would have been pining over Melissa...

So, question is, will it work out between him and Molly? I doubt it. She's only the better one in his mind because she's the one he had to let go. Perhaps he'll feel like he did the right thing, listened to his "heart" - when in actuality, he was only being tricked by that feeling of not wanting to have regrets. Essentially, letting Molly go helped him to make his decision - even if it was in a twisted way.

I just feel bad for Melissa. She should be thankful, though, that she got rid of him...

As for Jason, I think he's looking for someone to fill a vacancy in his life. He has desperation in him. He was determined to find someone through this show. It's doubtful he did - and even moreso now with the tainted switch from one to the other woman.

It's so funny that Deanna gave him this big speech before the proposal - how she had made a mistake. Then he proposes to the "wrong one" - Melissa. Then he breaks up with her and pleads with Molly to give him a chance. Sounds fishy and contrived.

Everything was always all about Jason. What he was feeling, what he wanted, what he needed, what Ty needed.

Not surprised that he would change his mind and make it all about him once again..

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Wow...unbelieveable. I cannot figure out for the life of my why, if Jason, claiming he loves Molly so much,wouldn't have picked her to begin with. I seem to recall at the final rose ceremony, him telling Molly he was in love with someone else...that someone else being Melissa- hence ther reason for him picking her over Molly. NOw all of a sudden he claims he loves MollY? Honestly, he doesn't have the slightest clue what love is, and frankly, he seems just a little bit mentally unstable. Either you know your feelings or you don't. He's an idiot for playing Russion roulette with the emotions of both women. Shame on him. He has now cemented his place in history as the scummiest (and by now, most-hated) person to ever appear in a reality tv show - worse than Omarosa, even! At least SHE wasn't playing games with people's hearts and emotions, and at least she didn't have an innocent child involved. Yeah, I know, it's a little like comparing apples and onions, but in terms hate-ability, the general idea is the same, except Jason takes home an Olympic gold medal for coming across as the most self-centered, selfish, unstable individual to appear on tv in recent memory.

Poor Melissa - to suffer that type of shame on national tv...to have your heart ripped to shreds befor millions and millions of people, by a man, who seemingly falls in and out of love at the drop of a hat. She's better off without him. Jason and DeAnna definitely deserve each other. As for Molly, I'm willing to bet it'll be no time at all before she announces she dumped him. The ironic thing about her and Jason is that she's stated her family never, ever liked any of the other men in her life because they were scum. Then, upon meeting Jason, thought he was great. I'm willing to bet that after seeing how Jason dumped Melissa in the manner he did, that they've now had a change of heart and don't think he's good for their daughter Molly, given his total lack of respect and disregard for a woman's feelings. I'm sure they don't want Molly to suffer the same fate as Melissa. So I find it hard to believe that they'd actually be in Jason's corner after what we just saw last night. And this, I think will be the single biggest factor in Molly and Jason's inevitable break-up. Afterall, Molly claimed she'd never date anyone her parents didn't like, so if her parents are "thinking" people, and they did come across as such, I'm sure their tastes towards Jason have soured considerably. Hopefully after Molly gets her head together she'll give him the old heave-ho.

I thought Jason was a great guy and was heartbroken for him last season when DeAnna told him to get up off his knees...that she was in love with somoene else and wasn't giving him the final rose. I could never have imagined that he'd end up surpassing DeAnna in terms of scummy-ness when it came to needlessly breaking someone's heart. My opinion of him began to change mid-way through this season when it seemed he could never come up with valid reasons as to why he was giving certain women roses and not to the others. His robotic, pre-fabricated phrases got old fast. All I can say is poor Ty...poor, poor Ty, being exposed to this sort of thing and having to endure the confusion of his father's fickleness.
    Last edited by bee stung lips; 03-03-2009 at 09:14 AM.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

I was never a fan of Molly and I still get a weird vibe from her. That said, I feel sorry for her and hope she runs as fast as she can in the opposite direction from Jason.

Melissa is one lucky woman. I wish her well.

Jason was always high on my list of Bachelor participants. I thought he was a fabulous catch and hoped he would find true love this season. Man, was I wrong. He's a complete jerk with Brad looking like a saint in comparison! Why would he have ever agreed to humilitate Melissa in the way he did on national TV......contract or not? Also, if he wanted to test the waters with Molly, did he have to do that in front of millions? He's pathetic and so is this stupid show.

I'll never believe any wording in his Bachelor contract legally forced him to put on the show we saw last night.

FORT Newbie

What if?

What if Jason is genuine? I find it hard to believe he faked those emotions last night. What if he is a person who decided that he wanted to do what was best for himself regardless of what the world thought of him? After all, when we fall out of love, do we worry more about the one we are leaving or do we worry about ourselves? Has anyone here, ever in their life made a mistake? I know I have and I know I have made mistakes at love, but I was quite young when I did it and would like to think I am way above it now. With that said, we do not know all of the circumstances behind the break up. Like Melissa said to him last night, "something happened." Something happened and he wasn't telling her or the world. Is it just that he couldn't get Molly out of his head? What about DeAnna? She apparently couldn't get Jason out of her head. Maybe Jason realized something from her mistake and decided he didn't want to wait until it was too late. None of us knows exactly what happened between Melissa and Jason. Why does Melissa get dumped over and over and over again? Isn't that a little unusual? Is she too nice? Is she bitchy when she gets into the midst of the relationship? Questions we will never have the answer to. Why are we all so judgmental when people make mistakes, change their mind etc? Aren't we all human beings and by our very nature prone to mistakes and prone to changing our minds? Gosh, I felt terrible for him last night and I felt horrible for Melissa. Let's be real, Melissa knew what was coming. It was clear by her body language. There is a reason it was done on TV. What about all of the other girls he broke up with on TV? How is it different with her? Because of the ring? I don't know. I just don't know. I like to give people the benefit of the doubt. I really thought he picked the wrong girl. I thought he was following his head and not his heart when he picked Melissa as sweet as she is. I think DeAnna's lecture may have confused a man who was in a vulnerable state. About Ty? He is 4 years old and is not likely to remember most of this. Do I think he is going to be hurt by it? Briefly, but he will move on as all children do. Children are quite resilient.

BTW, I am Susan. I post very infrequently, but have been reading for years. I sometimes get frustrated by forums because people seem to say things they would never say in person as they hide behind their anonymity. Sorry, but it is totally true.

I didn't come here

+ Reply to Thread