+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: Show Discussion 3/2 ** West Coast Spoilers***

Re: Show Discussion 3/2 ** West Coast Spoilers***

I couldn't watch Molly and Jason kissing at the end. I just couldn't. It made me squirm and I had to look away.

P.S. It was also disrespectful to Melissa.

FORT Newbie

i just love reading all the other boards.... it seems unanimous jason is scum ABC sucks for doing this and i wonder how they thought this was going to go down? would we all be behind jason would we woo for him and molly? what was there hope in all of this or is it just to bring her back for the next season ... which i hope it is not!!

FORT Newbie

I am so disappointed and feel had. Melissa can hold her head high.

And they thought this would be good TV????????

Poor Melissa...I just feel terrible for her and Molly could have shown some restraint in jumping back into Jason's arms. That was so disrespectful of them. Molly should have had some empathy for Melissa instead of being so joyful for the humilating break up.

Doesnt Molly realize in about 4 weeks, Jason is going to lose all those butterfly feelings and think he's not in love anymore????? Who will he go after next? Jillian? Speaking of Jillian, she was the lucky one.
    I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

I just wanted Molly to say, "Wait, you just dumped Melissa here on national TV?" Yes, he told her he just did that, but she never once really, really questioned how that looked. She asked about Melissa, but she never once seemed concerned that he was someone who could do something so hideous. It's also all so clear now how the DeAnna thing was put in there (I mean, yes, it was terribly contrived even without this drama) to give us all that heart and head stuff that Jason repeated later. I wish I'd never watched any of this train wreck.

Whoa. I wonder what the real reason is that he is divorced. My husband who just walked in and out of the room during this season saw how his brothers were all "worried" about their brother getting hurt again. He thought that was very odd and it made Jason look like a weenie.
    Melissa must just be horrified. I'm just still a bit shocked.

In the mountains waiting for the snow to arrive

My 2 cents... I think that in order for him to see Molly again and start dating her he had to agree with the producers to play this out on air. I am sure there is something in the contract they sign that states that you cannot contact any of the dumpees once they have left the show. It sure looked like Melissa knew something would be happening, hard for me to tell with Molly, but Chris sure lead into that one with the question what if Jason changed his mind.

Tomorrow will be interesting, hmmm. Since Molly and Jason have been now seeing each other since the end of January - are they still together or has he fallen for another person?
    Faith grows from little seeds of Hope.

And I thought Deanna was the most hated in Bachelor/ette history. Jason takes the cake. No wonder his wife left him. He doesn't know what commitment is. Melissa was right; he/they should've worked on fixing their relationship. What happens if his feeling change for Molly in the next few weeks? What a jerk!

Quote Originally Posted by leelo;3361153;
    When Molly dumps him, he'll appear on Jillian's Bachelorette episode asking her to take him back, of course!
    Shhh! Don't give Fleiss any ideas.
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

This season was truly some screwed up, backwards, anti-feminist shizzo.

+ Reply to Thread