+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: Show Discussion 3/2 ** West Coast Spoilers***

Re: Show Discussion 3/2 ** West Coast Spoilers***

I rarely post but just had to add my 2 cents. My daughter married a single father only to have him dump her 1 1/2 years after getting married (they dated for 3 years) and after his son and my daughter developed a deep bond. He said he did what he thought was right by marrying her but realized my daughter wasn't what/who he wanted and for once was going to do what was right for him. She was shattered - he would not work on the relationship. Within a month he had someone else. However, she has had may great guys wanting to date and be in a relationship with her since then which has been good for her ego. She is still hurting a year later but realizes it is for the best and that she deserves to have someone who really loves her and they are compatible. So in a way I respect Jason breaking it off before things got more involved. My beef is that Jason broke up with Melissa on T.V. It should have been done in private. Somehow I don't think the whole thing was scripted but the girls may have had an idea, ie closed set. Don't know why but I have enjoyed these shows and will probably watch again.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by RomanticHeart;3361345;
    I hope they stay together and get married so the rest of the population is left alone.
    Yes, but then there would be the danger that they'd have kids who might act like their parents.

Just a sidenote -- I thought this after DeAnna's season and still think so... Jason's mom Irene reminds me of Veronica Hamel, not in her LA Law days, but in a more recent appearance as Jack's mother on Lost.

I'm going to say that even if Melissa did look childish at times being dumped, she was being dumped on national TV instead of in private. I have respect for all the bachelors - even Brad, prior to Jason for doing that in private. That shows class, Jason did not. Even "Joe Millionnaire" Evan Mariott and Zora split in private (even though IMHO it was a bit obvious in the last ep - there wasn't that much of a connection, but both did well afterward.

As far as the ring - I think Melissa had to give it up, which is fine - why have a ring that a. makes you remember this humiliation and b. you have to pay taxes for and still deal with the first part.

I would say though to Melissa, do NOT let them ask you to be on "the Bachelorette." From what I saw and read tonight what happened to you, ABC apparently wants to trump people's feelings for ratings. You should not go through it again for their gain and your heartbreak (I'd say this to any bachelorette or bachelor after what happened tonight).

And, I'm like several who give Jason and Molly a couple of months. People are not going to like either of them after what happened. I just feel sorriest for Ty - he's going to have to deal with the teasing because of what his father did on national TV, and he had nothing to do with it. We don't know much about him personally, but sadly, I just see that happen.

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anemic Dog;3361419;
    I just wish that Molly, instead of pretending she was thinking over the whole dating Jason again thing, had turned to Chris and asked, "so, is Jillian coming out here if I turn him down?"
    Love it!
    The whole thing was odd and Jason seemed as fake as can be. He is a terrible actor! What a tool!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Seebirdie;3361311;
    He's only following one thing...
    this makes me wanna get the barf bag out!!!!!
    And she's no better to know he just broke up with Melissa and then start making out on the couch??? It's all a bloody act with her, with them both! They've definitely been in contact, they are much too familiar with each other after that much time "away" from each other!
    I completely agree with this - between her "shocked" looks at Chris she kept smiling with this guilty looking grin. None of it rang true for me - because no matter how "in love" with him she still is - it's been 6 weeks and he didn't choose her so why she would even consider going back with him - let alone making out on the same couch he just dumped his fiance on - is just wrong!

Mel took off the ring and gave it to him. He is just like she said, a B*****d, and that's putting it mildly. Anyone's stupid if they think he hadn't been seeing the ice princess all along. Probably starting 5 minutes after he proposed to Mel in NZ. I really truly was putting my finger down my throat when he and Molly were "faking" their getting back together. SURPRISE, SURPRISE, SURPRISE (Fleiss planned).

I absolutely despise Jason Mesnick. He is the biggest low-life who ever lived and I hope that green-eyed vixen tears his heart into a million pieces. OMG, Brad Womack is an absolute SAINT.

WE LOVE YOU MELISSA. You deserve so much better than that little weasel.

who did he pick?

FORT Newbie

Melissa and he is breaking up with her on national tv without her knowing what it coming. How tacky....no wonder he is single. And he wants Molly now. LOSER.

Quote Originally Posted by Beej;3361952;
    Melissa and he is breaking up with her on national tv without her knowing what it coming. How tacky....no wonder he is single. And he wants Molly now. LOSER.
    Wow. I really don't see why people feel the need to come on a reality show to find love. I mean why is it so hard to actually find your mate on your own. I hope this is a clue to women that when you lie down with dogs you wake up with fleas!

+ Reply to Thread