+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: Show Discussion 3/2 ** West Coast Spoilers***

FORT Newbie

Re: Show Discussion 3/2 ** West Coast Spoilers***

Quote Originally Posted by dougrayfan;3360970;
    Jason with a lovely piece of jewelry in his nose by which his "love" will lead him through life.

I've held my tongue on all comments about how bad it is to expose Ty to this, and I don't really think it was bad, it appeared to be well-done. But, parents do lead by example and an inability to make up one's mind while making a commitment is not a good example to set for your child. He'll not be adversly affected, but it will be something that will be in his experience which will be a shame. Of course, he comes across as a healthy, well-adjuster 3 year old.
    But he's a 4 year old. You meant 4 year old, right?

FORT Newbie

There is no way that Molly and Jason had not seen each other prior to this...they seemed to make an overt point of we haven't seen each other until today, this was just deciddd today etc......why wouldn't ABC have said that this was taped in January....Just a sham,

1.) Both girls should have known something was up when there was no audience. Why didn't either ask about it? What had they been told?
    2.) Why wasn't Melissa wearing the ring, why did Jason get the ring? Certainly he isn't going to give it to Molly? Mel could have sold it.
    3.) I wonder if parts of the conversation with Jason weren't retaped after RS revelations.
    4.) Why would ABC let Jason do this or why would Jason agree to it......in the end, it was to hurt Melissa. She is the victim..

Walking the ledge.... suziewuzie's Avatar

They tried to make it sound like the ATFR was actually recent, but we all know it was done in January. Chris Harrison made some comment that tried to make it sound like things happened just recently.

My German shepherd puppy just crapped on the floor in the middle of After the Final Rose tonight. Pretty much sums up the show.

FORT Newbie

AND speaking of scripted.........Shayne Lamas has a MF show......wasnt' that predicted? Rumor was that she was chosen as the final one as part of a deal, if she would go along, then they would find an opportunity for her........hmmmm? WHo says this isn't scripted.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by fanofbachelor14;3361525;
    There is no way that Molly and Jason had not seen each other prior to this...they seemed to make an overt point of we haven't seen each other until today, this was just deciddd today etc......why wouldn't ABC have said that this was taped in January....Just a sham,

1.) Both girls should have known something was up when there was no audience. Why didn't either ask about it? What had they been told?
    2.) Why wasn't Melissa wearing the ring, why did Jason get the ring? Certainly he isn't going to give it to Molly? Mel could have sold it.
    3.) I wonder if parts of the conversation with Jason weren't retaped after RS revelations.
    4.) Why would ABC let Jason do this or why would Jason agree to it......in the end, it was to hurt Melissa. She is the victim..

I couldnt agree more! Molly had to have spoken to him. If he was the decent guy we thought he was, why would he hurt Melissa on National tv??

Molly more than willingly took him back and that is pretty sad, they deserve eachother afterall. I have never been more disgusted after a Bachelor Show! Seriously...he didnt have to propse if he wasnt certain!!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by RomanticHeart;3361051;
    She gave him back the ring! No way! She should've kept it and sold it!
    Melissa has a lot more class than Jason. She handled herself well and showed a lot more honesty and integrity than Jason. How are Jason's clients---those who hear of what he did to Melissa on National TV---going to trust him after this? I wouldn't and neither should Molly.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Thor;3361553;
    My German shepherd puppy just crapped on the floor in the middle of After the Final Rose tonight. Pretty much sums up the show.
    Good Lord this is one win of a statement! Thank you for making me literally laugh-out-loud after a such a crappy end to this show :-D

FORT Fanatic

just a reminder - we have NO idea if Ty is a healthy, well-adjusted 4 year old. we have only seen a few minutes of him on air...and these are the few minutes that fleiss wants us to see. NOT implying he is or isn't, just that we don't know.

What a tool. I am hoping that tomorrow on the next ATFR she tells him to get bent. It would be poetic justice.

+ Reply to Thread