+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Show Discussion 3/2 ** West Coast Spoilers***

Anachronism before Noon Cat Bowling Champion Anemic Dog's Avatar

Re: Show Discussion 3/2 ** West Coast Spoilers***

Interesting that Melissa was holding the ring the whole time, not wearing it (the cameras were careful not to show her left hand, for the most part, and she was apparently told to hold her right hand over her left hand).

Interesting the Molly showed no surprise whatsoever. She kept looking over at Chris like she had forgotten her lines. I don't believe for a second that either girl wasn't fully aware of what was going to happen.

What an odd ending. I'm surprised they went with an AtFR, period. Maybe professional actors could have pulled that off, but that was pathetic.

I just wish that Molly, instead of pretending she was thinking over the whole dating Jason again thing, had turned to Chris and asked, "so, is Jillian coming out here if I turn him down?"
    Passing over to the Dark Side

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by AZHotFlash;3361385;
    I would act mature and lie straight to his face...."wow Jason .. I'm so glad .. because I have something to tell you...I really wasn't that into you.. I just wanted the experience"....
    Good lilnes. but remember you had time and detachment enough to think of them. Not all of us are that quick on our feet, in this type of situation, and knowing that millions are watching this happen.

FORT Newbie

Foodgal, she took him back because it was in the script. SHe was the F1 the whole time and knew it.

Quote Originally Posted by foodgal;3361401;
    Remember that Molly is only 24. 24! She seems as though she is much older than that, but her age showed when she so quickly took him back. She was also quite stunned - on national tv, no less. She's still a young romantic. I wish I was still a young romantic! :-)

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by milly;3361407;
    OMG these women have been 'Mesnicked'
    I wss thinking more like mesdicked

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

It's a show, what can you expect? Scripted or not, I'm finding this season's Bachelor interesting. A couple of my friends who never watched before, got into this one too.

FORT Regular

I guess it is her age because I for one wouldn't have taken him back. He would've really had to work for it, if I did. I now wonder what happened to his marriage! He seems really immature when it comes to relationships usually you have some clue as to who you're in love with. He's been through this situation before so he had to know what it felt like being on a reality television show. I do feel sorry for Melissa, in the limo it didn't look like she was acting to me. Shame on Jason for hurting her.

I never expected this to be the sensitive matter and I'm still processing my feelings about it. It's probably going to take awhile. On the other hand I may wake up tomorrow having forgotten the whole thing.

The posts I've read so far put Jason slightly above pond scum. I'm looking forward to reading more, but now it's time for bed.

FORT Newbie

Aww, now Molly has two little boys to take care of!

Quote Originally Posted by islandcat;3361151;
    Yeah, what self-respecting woman would have him now? I haven't even seen it yet and I'm really disgusted.

Melissa will now be saved from writing Melissa Mesnick.

FORT Fogey

I can't begin to imagine how Ty will feel about all of this--now and later now and when he understands exactly what his dad DID to/with those women--and on tv?

Can we say one kid emotionally messed up for the rest of his life?

+ Reply to Thread