+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hurray for Charlie and Sarah!

GA (Geek's Anonymous) RealityRoy's Avatar

Hurray for Charlie and Sarah!

It seems that we've all gotten caught up in the conspiracy theories and possible badness of this season, and I'm surprised that more people aren't speaking up about the Charlie/Sarah reunion!

They seemed cute together, very happy, and seemed to handle an adult relationship problem in an adult way, out of the camera's eye.

We shouldn't just focus on the negative (I'd say there are 20 negative toned messages to each positive one), so I just wanted to start a happy thread saying "congratulations to Charlie and Sarah", and thanks ABC for showing us that another couple from one of our favorite seasons seems to be doing well!

Roy

Re: Hurray for Charlie and Sarah!

Quote Originally Posted by RealityRoy;3351026;
    It seems that we've all gotten caught up in the conspiracy theories and possible badness of this season, and I'm surprised that more people aren't speaking up about the Charlie/Sarah reunion!

They seemed cute together, very happy, and seemed to handle an adult relationship problem in an adult way, out of the camera's eye.

We shouldn't just focus on the negative (I'd say there are 20 negative toned messages to each positive one), so I just wanted to start a happy thread saying "congratulations to Charlie and Sarah", and thanks ABC for showing us that another couple from one of our favorite seasons seems to be doing well!

Roy

In the long run. That may be Fleiss' high moment for the series. Charlie & The Bee

FORT Regular

I am so glad someone brought this up

That was my all time favorite season. I am glad to see that Little Bee has the BIG backbone to walk away from Charlie and make him confront his drinking problem. I remember back to that season how his friends were all "she's a nag...she won't let you be you..." I think she is EXACTLY what he needs.

My favorite part of that season is that Charlie did things his own way, no fancy dates until FD time, dating off camera... he broke the rules and found REAL true love.

I hope they get married

I wonder if Chuck and Bee were motivated to get back together watching his brothers family grow? so sweet
    "The very least you can do in your life is to figure out what you hope for. And the most you can do is live inside that hope.

They were one of my favorite couples to come out of the show and I am so glad that they are back together and I think that Sara is exactly what he needs and they were so cute on Monday.

I really hope they get married.

I was very glad to see them reunited. They're so cute together and seem to care for each other.

They're my favorite of the Bachelor couples. I'm glad they're making it work and also hope they get married as some point.

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

My favorite show also! I was happy to see the photos of them in the park last fall and to have them trotted out on the Bachelor stage as an example...way to go. I really do hope they can continue to work through their problems, and that they continue to make us happy for them.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fogey

As long as each is being true to themselves - and are happy together.

I loved seeing the two of them together again! They are just so darn cute together and you can tell he just adores her. It is so sweet!

I was glad to see them together!! That was by far the "best" Bachelor season!!
    www.stratsgarden.com

A blog about everyday life, friends, family, faith with a little bit of Kevin Spacey thrown in.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast