+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2526272829303132333435

Thread: 2/23 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 2/23 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Jillian was to good for him. Romance doesn't last, being best friends does. How do you expect to stay together?

Oh my gosh! I just read that in the lost part of the interview with Megan that RS did, that she said that Jason was only there for the segment we saw! No one got to talk to him, but for the Jillian question. He just was sent in, did his segment, and then left! That thing taped for 6 hours and that was all he did? I wish someone who was there would spill.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sjcaligurl;3346365;
    He's going for wife #2 and still hasn't figured out what it is about. What a bone head! The bottom line is that she was much too smart and sophisticated for him. He's turning out to be such a knuckle dragger.
    I think that he realized that Jillian was out of his league in a lot of ways, really. He did sort of say that she was too much for him, too adventurous for him, and so on. I'll bet he probably also meant -- too smart and sophisticated for me. ...

I'm among those who didn't feel that he was cold to her at the WTA. I got the impression that, yes, he really does like and respect Jillian very much and wants her to know that, maybe even wants to keep in touch with her, but didn't feel suited to her and didn't feel as drawn to her. Since I don't think he's suited to her either, I guess I agree with this!

I think Jason's very much pulled toward younger women (Melissa and Molly -- probably because he's kind of immature) and toward more conventional (Melissa and Molly) and, sometimes, more needy-seeming women (Melissa, not Molly) than Jillian. You can't help who you're drawn to, I guess, but in the long run those attractions are less likely to work out, I think, because they're based on inner quirks and drives that you don't understand and that tend to come out and bite both parties in the butt after a while unless they get more serious pretty fast. I'm not expecting his relationship to last terribly long, no matter which of the final two he picks.

Jason is on The View this morning.

+ Reply to Thread