+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 242526272829303132333435 LastLast

Thread: 2/23 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 2/23 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3343823;
    Some think Jason was cold toward Jillian. I didn't think so, did you guys?
    I didn't think he was at all cold last night. I just didn't get that vibe at all.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by Missyboxers;3343206;
    Trista's having a girl? Anyone want to guess what color the nursery will be?
    Now that made me laugh.

Anyone else notice how she still does the baby talk?

FORT Newbie

Interesting that they would feature a couple who were "engaged", broke up, and then got back together.....

Why did the ABC site already take down the WTA show?

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by graycat11;3344502;
    Is his brother married to Rebecca Romin?
    yes he is.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by graycat11;3344523;
    Jillian is 110% right but Jason is too stupid to recognize this.
    He's going for wife #2 and still hasn't figured out what it is about. What a bone head! The bottom line is that she was much too smart and sophisticated for him. He's turning out to be such a knuckle dragger.

Quote Originally Posted by tango7;3343467;
    Correct me if I'm wrong. but did Natalie say "I've never been on a date when the guy didn't fall totally in love with me." ??

That should be on SNL's "Really?" segment.
    This came close to topping the "I'm just TOO pretty!" exit speech Sara gave on Charlie's season. Natalie needs to get some honest friends that let her in on the fact that she isn't as attractive as she imagines herself to be. Her personality just makes her down right ugly.

Is Jill going to be the next Bachette? I'm torn about the possibility.

I'm sure Jason will pick Melissa over Molly, but don't expect a happily ever after for them. Poor Ty. It was Melissa's "I want to go back to school to be a 1st grade teacher and play with my kids in the summer." line that won over Jason's doubts about her. I find her claim hard to believe. He should have pushed more to ask for details and why she wasted her parent's money getting a degree to become a cheerleader.

Quote Originally Posted by dberk;3346389;
    This came close to topping the "I'm just TOO pretty!" exit speech Sara gave on Charlie's season. Natalie needs to get some honest friends that let her in on the fact that she isn't as attractive as she imagines herself to be. Her personality just makes her down right ugly.

Is Jill going to be the next Bachette? I'm torn about the possibility.

I'm sure Jason will pick Melissa over Molly, but don't expect a happily ever after for them. Poor Ty. It was Melissa's "I want to go back to school to be a 1st grade teacher and play with my kids in the summer." line that won over Jason's doubts about her. I find her claim hard to believe. He should have pushed more to ask for details and why she wasted her parent's money getting a degree to become a cheerleader.
    Natalie was finally shown to be who she is...I can't believe Jason didn't notice it right away.

I don't get why they spliced Jillian's answer about the Bachelorette. I'm still trying to figure out why the show keeps her in the storyline somehow...

Melissa wasn't just cheerleading. And she hasn't been one for a couple of years now.

I'm just trying to figure out why the show barely showed Molly.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3346395;
    Natalie was finally shown to be who she is...I can't believe Jason didn't notice it right away.
    He was too attracted/blind sided to/by her physical attributes.

If Jason picks Molly, I doubt their relationship will last very long. I just do believe Molly is in love with Jason. He has a better chance with Melissa but I do not see that ending up with marriage.

FORT Regular

The WTA sucked. I really couldn't care less about the previous contestants getting together, jumping in the snow, and meh...whatever.

Was the question posed to Jill about the next show a hint that she's the next bachelorette? Yes, please!

Can't believe he picked Melissa over Jill. He regretted it when she was already off in the limo. Too late! Molly FTW. I don't see the connection with Melissa, at all. [although he most likely will pick her]

+ Reply to Thread