+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2223242526272829303132333435 LastLast
Results 311 to 320 of 344

Thread: 2/23 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

  1. #311
    Anachronism before Noon Cat Bowling Champion Anemic Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    From Here to Eternity
    Posts
    1,149

    Re: 2/23 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

    So, what in the heck is so dramatic that they need to clear an entire studio?

    Probably more entertaining thinking up possible explanations than what will actually happen.

    - He asks Molly to marry him and she laughs in his face.

    - He turns down Molly, then travels to Dallas to meet Melissa's family. They refuse to meet, and Jason is arrested while bringing a camera crew on to their lawn to insist on the meeting.

    Of course, I'm rooting for Melissa as well. Having a son about the same age as Ty, being single again and living in Michigan, I want Molly for myself. I think she's likely more than one pair of pretty green eyes.
    Passing over to the Dark Side

  2. #312
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    175

    Re: 2/23 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by atem;3343823;
    Some think Jason was cold toward Jillian. I didn't think so, did you guys?
    Definitely thought he was cold to her ... It was really weird.

  3. #313
    Anachronism before Noon Cat Bowling Champion Anemic Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    From Here to Eternity
    Posts
    1,149

    Re: 2/23 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by sjcaligurl;3344047;
    Definitely thought he was cold to her ... It was really weird.
    Has to be awkward. He hasn't seen her since the day he rejected her, which was just days after he slept with her in The Most Romantic Country Ever (tm).

    I don't think we always know why someone gets rejected on this show. There's a lot we haven't heard or seen.
    Passing over to the Dark Side

  4. #314
    addicted MamaC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    NY
    Age
    58
    Posts
    2,494

    Re: 2/23 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

    Interesting that they bring out Charlie and Sarah, who are just dating, not engaged, etc. But absolutely no mention of Byron and Mary, who are allegedly engaged. Hmmmmm. Maybe they finally broke up?

  5. #315
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: 2/23 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;3344121;
    Interesting that they bring out Charlie and Sarah, who are just dating, not engaged, etc. But absolutely no mention of Byron and Mary, who are allegedly engaged. Hmmmmm. Maybe they finally broke up?
    No. Byron recenlty did an interview with a local paper...anyway, I think he and Mary decided to just keep out of it.

  6. #316
    TEAM REID! lanikai's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    203

    Re: 2/23 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by GracieJardine;3343609;
    My comments on the preview for next week:

    Jason on melissa:
    She's totally his type.
    'typically those types aren't ready to settle down yet.'
    'my heart of hearts says she's not ready to settle down.'

    Jason on Molly:
    with molly its fun and exciting and passionate
    i love being with molly
    the only concern with molly is that she's a little bit closed off with her emotions but i also know that when she opened up we are going to be great together
    in NZ i could see it in her eyes, thats when everything changed
    from that moment it was just absolutely unreal

    Also an important thing I noticed:

    In the preview of the girls getting ready for the RC , they BOTH had fake nails! So they misled us in the SCs. I noticed that straight away. They had an up-close of Molly cleaning her nails before the RC and she had fake nails, with a French manicure. And Melissa had the exact same nails.
    I remember with Chelsea and the Shayne Show = the manicures and pedicures were very confusing on the preview shots.

  7. #317
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: 2/23 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

    Here is quote from KOMO news from Jason

    "I think Stephanie and Jillian were the two girls I was looking forward to seeing most," he said. "They are the two I build the strongest connections with, and Jill, without a doubt, she was my ultimate friend throughout the whole experience. Of course, I wanted to see her. I didn't get to see her enough."
    .

  8. #318
    FORT Fan BerryCrazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    375

    Re: 2/23 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by Anemic Dog;3344045;
    So, what in the heck is so dramatic that they need to clear an entire studio?
    He wants (needs) to meet Melissa's parents before he can pop the question, and since they hate the "publicness" of it all, they get rid of the audience. Or they want to bring out Ty but he's scared of being in front of strangers.

    I have a feeling it might not be the most dramatic moment in Bachelor history ever.

    Since Jillian won't be on next week, I don't really care what happens. Seems like my favorite in the last 3 seasons of the Bachelor/ette (Amanda, Jeremy, Jillian) ends up being F3.

  9. #319
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    7

    Re: 2/23 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by BerryCrazy;3344219;
    He wants (needs) to meet Melissa's parents before he can pop the question, and since they hate the "publicness" of it all, they get rid of the audience. Or they want to bring out Ty but he's scared of being in front of strangers.

    I have a feeling it might not be the most dramatic moment in Bachelor history ever.

    Since Jillian won't be on next week, I don't really care what happens. Seems like my favorite in the last 3 seasons of the Bachelor/ette (Amanda, Jeremy, Jillian) ends up being F3.
    Interesting for sure

  10. #320
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,309

    Re: 2/23 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by atem;3344123;
    No. Byron recenlty did an interview with a local paper...anyway, I think he and Mary decided to just keep out of it.
    They really couldn't have had them on without talking about the fight and calling the police and drinking, and I can see why they wouldn't care to have that conversation on national tv.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.