+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 35 FirstFirst ... 212223242526272829303132333435 LastLast

Thread: 2/23 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

FORT Newbie

Re: 2/23 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

I just wasted 2 hours of my life!

Quote Originally Posted by hopelessroman;3343624;
    ITA...this was one of the worst WTA of them all!

Geeshhh...he couldn't have been more cheezy...smarmy even.

UGGGHhh.....

I thought Jillian's performance was stellar!!!!!!!!!!!
    I agree on all points. The only mildly interesting parts of it for me were Jillian, and the bit with Noelle and Fred, and Trista and Ryan. The rest was about as exciting and informative as watching paint dry. The Women Tell All, was more like the Women Tell Nothing because it was so spliced and diced together. The editing was horrid. :nono

I've never cared for Jason, but tonight he especially grated on my nerves. As I said elsewhere, he seemed flippant. The "You just weren't gonna be my wife, ho hum" attitude, quickly followed up with comments that essentially amounted to "But I'm a nice guy, really I am!". Three words: Used. Car. Salesman.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3343358;
    She looks better than she did on the show! I agree...she's too good for Jason.

Her make-up is much much better and much more flattering to her. Much "softer"--especially her eyebrows.

and yes--she will find someone who is worthy of her. I hope this show helepd her realize just how much she has to offer--and how she does not have to hang with needy users like Jason.

Btw--was it just me--or is that the first time they ever said (as they did in the preview for next week) "Jason's love for two women"?

(or words to that effect)

hom
    FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by loco4Bach;3343670;
    I just wasted 2 hours of my life!
    Math lesson ... 2 hours times 8 episodes = 16 hours wasted

Some think Jason was cold toward Jillian. I didn't think so, did you guys?

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

On previews for next week, Deanna comes on and says "It isn't too late to change your mind",,,or something like that. Any possibility he could decide he made a mistake not choosing Jillian? He was pretty shook when he let her go. Oh, well, wishful thinking on my part. Now that could be the big surprise

FORT Regular

Seems like they were scripted to be non-confrontational purposely. To continue with the Jason/good guy facade.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by BTW;3343849;
    On previews for next week, Deanna comes on and says "It isn't too late to change your mind",,,or something like that. Any possibility he could decide he made a mistake not choosing Jillian? He was pretty shook when he let her go. Oh, well, wishful thinking on my part. Now that could be the big surprise
    To me Jillian is a great person.

One of the problems he would have with Jillian is that she seems to have an over-powering personality, she always seems to "be on and talking" probably why she is so good at her career.

She doesn't seem to mesh with his laid back personality.

Still watching it now on West Coast.
    I really enjoyed seeing Trista and Ryan again. That little boy is just gorgeous. Glad to see Charlie and Sarah back together again and very pleased to hear he's not drinking. I am thrilled for Fred and Noelle. They make a lovely couple, for sure.
    Natalie is still one hot mess of a girl. Megan is just stunning lookng and I do think her edit was awful and, perhaps, undeserved this season. Can't wait to see the rest of this.....
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Just finished seeing the entire show and I enjoyed it.
    I'm still hoping it's Melissa, but I guess we'll have to find out next week.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

+ Reply to Thread