Page 30 of 35 FirstFirst ... 20212223242526272829303132333435 LastLast

Thread: 2/23 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 2/23 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Very lame show.

hom
    FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by dougrayfan;3343601;
    Jason constantly mentioned Molly's eyes. Seems like he's "lost" in her eyes but he doesn't mention her other attributes.
    Yeah noticed that too.

Did anyone else notice, in the previews of the girls getting ready for the FRC, the shot of Molly cleaning her french tips. So blatent.

My comments on the preview for next week:

Jason on melissa:
    She's totally his type.
    'typically those types aren't ready to settle down yet.'
    'my heart of hearts says she's not ready to settle down.'

Jason on Molly:
    with molly its fun and exciting and passionate
    i love being with molly
    the only concern with molly is that she's a little bit closed off with her emotions but i also know that when she opened up we are going to be great together
    in NZ i could see it in her eyes, thats when everything changed
    from that moment it was just absolutely unreal

Also an important thing I noticed:

In the preview of the girls getting ready for the RC , they BOTH had fake nails! So they misled us in the SCs. I noticed that straight away. They had an up-close of Molly cleaning her nails before the RC and she had fake nails, with a French manicure. And Melissa had the exact same nails.

I wasn't impressed with the show. All we know is he is "happy".

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs_Stork;3343610;
    I wasn't impressed with the show. All we know is he is "happy".
    odd that the engagement was not mentioned at all...

I wanted to hear about the friendship between Jillian and Melissa!

I thought it was boring and lame. They really didn't even interview any of the women, but Natalie and (thankfully) Jillian.

Then again, I'm not watching from here on out.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3343615;
    I wanted to hear about the friendship between Jillian and Melissa!

I thought it was boring and lame. They really didn't even interview any of the women, but Natalie and (thankfully) Jillian.

Then again, I'm not watching from here on out.
    ITA...this was one of the worst WTA of them all!

Geeshhh...he couldn't have been more cheezy...smarmy even.

UGGGHhh.....

I thought Jillian's performance was stellar!!!!!!!!!!!
    Still hopeless to see a GREAT romance!! <3

I like both Melissa and Molly but I think I like Melissa more

FORT Fogey

Ok, so I promise to try to stay out of trouble...

So, almost missed the show...crazy crazy day. Anyway, my husband gets home from skating practice around 930. He's a Finn, never really seen any of TB shows, and is typical of Scandinavians...blunt. He watches the last few minutes. His observations as a total newbie,who knows nothing of my views, nothing of the rumors, spoilers, RS, etc.:

1. When they show Jill, he goes, wow, rejected her? She is the type of woman you could be happy with when you are 25 or when you are 85. And looks smart...so he must be a dummy, in every sense.

2. As they panned around the rest, he didn't really comment except that Stephanie looked botoxed.

3. Jason? All he said is much ado about nothing (not in those exact words but that was the point). He also thought he was holding something back and was "shifty". Basically, he said I don't think this guy looks like he is marrying anyone soon.

4. Then, the clips of Melissa and Molly. He thought Melissa "looks beautiful in and out". He said she seems very warm, especally liked her voice, her laugh and her "touchiness". She seems to really be into him. And, he thought she was drop dead gorgeous. When i said she was a DCC, he said should have known it...they are all gorgeous (Yeah, points for the next road trip)
    As for Molly, he said he thought she was attractive, but (and like I said he's blunt) would not age well ("I would like to see her mother). And,he laughed over Jason's references to her eyes which he said was her best feature, but not all that. He also said she doesn't really smile all the way up to her eyes. And finally he used a finnish expression which translates to "as she gets older, she also gets colder".

All told he "fell in love" (or at least lust and much like) with Melissa, wasn't impressed by Molly, but thought that since he wasn't impressed by Jason, they were probably meant for each other.

And then he asked me to get some ice for his ankle sprain, went to shower and told me he still has a thing for tall blondes generally (yeah!).

Quote Originally Posted by kultainen;3343633;
    Ok, so I promise to try to stay out of trouble...

So, almost missed the show...crazy crazy day. Anyway, my husband gets home from skating practice around 930. He's a Finn, never really seen any of TB shows, and is typical of Scandinavians...blunt. He watches the last few minutes. His observations as a total newbie,who knows nothing of my views, nothing of the rumors, spoilers, RS, etc.:

1. When they show Jill, he goes, wow, rejected her? She is the type of woman you could be happy with when you are 25 or when you are 85. And looks smart...so he must be a dummy, in every sense.

2. As they panned around the rest, he didn't really comment except that Stephanie looked botoxed.

3. Jason? All he said is much ado about nothing (not in those exact words but that was the point). He also thought he was holding something back and was "shifty". Basically, he said I don't think this guy looks like he is marrying anyone soon.

4. Then, the clips of Melissa and Molly. He thought Melissa "looks beautiful in and out". He said she seems very warm, especally liked her voice, her laugh and her "touchiness". She seems to really be into him. And, he thought she was drop dead gorgeous. When i said she was a DCC, he said should have known it...they are all gorgeous (Yeah, points for the next road trip)
    As for Molly, he said he thought she was attractive, but (and like I said he's blunt) would not age well ("I would like to see her mother). And,he laughed over Jason's references to her eyes which he said was her best feature, but not all that. He also said she doesn't really smile all the way up to her eyes. And finally he used a finnish expression which translates to "as she gets older, she also gets colder".

All told he "fell in love" (or at least lust and much like) with Melissa, wasn't impressed by Molly, but thought that since he wasn't impressed by Jason, they were probably meant for each other.

And then he asked me to get some ice for his ankle sprain, went to shower and told me he still has a thing for tall blondes generally (yeah!).
    Thanks for sharing.

+ Reply to Thread