+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2829303132333435363738394041 LastLast

Thread: 2/16 Show Discussion **spoilers**

Re: 2/16 Show Discussion **spoilers**

Originally Posted by MsFroggy
    I can't believe they're still yapping about the parents! These people are morons.

Quote Originally Posted by oshelrina;3325958;
    That is where all the doubt is supposed to come in. "He won't choose her because he didn't meet her parents"
    They/he (Jason) wants us to believe this but his hormones have taken over, he can't think straight.

I cannot see what he has in common with Melissa, all they talked about, was his not meeting her parents, repeatedly and that he was falling in love, with her over and over. It's all about passion.

Quote Originally Posted by hoosierem;3326018;
    Okay, sorry if this has been said, too, because I'm still watching on a delay, but I thought it was interesting that Jason didn't say "Ty" when talking about one thing he'd save if his house were on fire. I mean, I know that is a given, but still...
    My thoughts exactly, I thought for sure he would say "Ty" before anything else.

Molly, don't think she is really falling for Jason at all, she doesn't seem sincere. Nor do I think they have any chemistry.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyI;3326119;
    Jillian says she was waiting for the perfect person for adventures, etc. adn was herself and thought Jason would see that.

He sees her more as a best friend.

She says that is what she is looking for. She says she has totally fallen in love with him which she has never done before. Thinks they would have an amazing life together, had an amazing dream about Ty the other night, the best dream she'd ever had in her life about being a family.

She says she looking for someone who loves her for her.

He says she deserves that more than anybody.
    I was pissed that he sent Jillian home. Moron Jason cannot appreciate how good Jillian is, idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by NYGal;3326123;
    Jason got rid of the wrong lady. It should have been Melissa. What an idiot! I have a feeling this won't end well.
    Agree, I was saying "WHAT!!", he should have sent Molly home.

[QUOTE][Molly, don't think she is really falling for Jason at all, she doesn't seem sincere. Nor do I think they have any chemistry/QUOTE]

Exactly, she looked bored to death, and she's about as in love with him as a rock. It made for good camera time, but that's it. But then I'm no fan of this guy anyway. To me he's duller than dirt. His buzz words are always "connection" "amazing" "you know" "like this and like that"...oh did I mention amazing?
    ....You can't fix stupid.......Ron "Tater Salad" White

I have a feeling DeAnna's visit is going to make Jason rethink some things and there is a possibility that he will either bring Jillian back and/or turn both of the existing women down. The 'intimate' thing with the WTA or ATFR show looks like NO audience. Wondering if it's not the final two that we all (and all of the other ladies) think it is going to be. I honestly don't believe that Melissa or Molly is right for Jason. The previews show Melissa getting along really well with Ty and Molly being a little more 'reserved' and Ty not really bonding too well with her, but that could be editing as well.

Jason went to that RC after spending a week with his hormones ruling his entire being. Naturally the first thing he's going to go with is the one he had the best hot monkey sex with. I'm hoping that DeAnna's visit helps him realize that he needs to think with his heart and his head not his hoo-hoo. My wish is that he ditches Molly and Melissa, and has them bring back Jillian. That would explain the 'intimacy' and the 'extreme emotions' involved in the WTA and ATFR shows, wouldn't it??

Quote Originally Posted by CookieJ;3327168;
    I have a feeling DeAnna's visit is going to make Jason rethink some things and there is a possibility that he will either bring Jillian back and/or turn both of the existing women down. The 'intimate' thing with the WTA or ATFR show looks like NO audience. Wondering if it's not the final two that we all (and all of the other ladies) think it is going to be. I honestly don't believe that Melissa or Molly is right for Jason. The previews show Melissa getting along really well with Ty and Molly being a little more 'reserved' and Ty not really bonding too well with her, but that could be editing as well.

Jason went to that RC after spending a week with his hormones ruling his entire being. Naturally the first thing he's going to go with is the one he had the best hot monkey sex with. I'm hoping that DeAnna's visit helps him realize that he needs to think with his heart and his head not his hoo-hoo. My wish is that he ditches Molly and Melissa, and has them bring back Jillian. That would explain the 'intimacy' and the 'extreme emotions' involved in the WTA and ATFR shows, wouldn't it??

I agree completely.
    Although my first thought was the ultra private setting was for Jason to finally meet Mel's parents, and for them to watch their daughter get engaged.
    And I personally think Jillian should move on. He dumper her, and even if he realizes his mistake and wants her back I'd be like "SEE YA! You choose 2 other women over me!" She deserves sooo much better!
    Reality TV Addict.
    Why can't my life be this interesting?

Couldn't the "emotionally difficult part" be that Melissa is engaged to Jason and her parents are pissed because they've never even met the man? Granted they close to bow out but how would you feel if your daughter just came home engaged one day?

FORT Fan

Quote:
    Originally Posted by gagi
    Seriously, that's what I thought. He seemed so horny tonight that I could hear "schwing" in the background during each date. Can I say that? If not, I apologize.

What is that? I'm not familiar with that word.

I have read as much as I could here before posting my thoughts.

I think Jason is a pretty boring guy. It is interesting that many people like the person when they are rejected and then come to dislike them when they are on the show and have to reject others. But I never thought Jason was all that during Deanna's season. I just didn't see anything to dislike. But I may have to amend that impression.

He was certainly anxious to spend the night with all three of them. He couldn't even hide it. So I guess he's just being a man. I think his comment about wanting more than just being best friends with a woman, was idiotic. You have to be friends first and then real love comes after that. I learned that one the hard way. With my husband, it was the passion that came first. We never did become real friends and it cost us dearly as the years passed. I just think it was a convenient, but lame, excuse to get rid of Jillian.

I don't see anything but a physical attraction with Molly. They don't seem to have any other connection, at least as far as what I have seen to date. It is so obvious that he is crazy about Melissa. He can barely keep his hands off her.

I don't pretend to know where this is going. It could be a number of things, many of which have already been mentioned here. I keep hearing that it's not about the "who", it's the "how". So something weird or strange has to happen. They didn't show the two women at the FRC, so that is a clue that there may well not be a proposal. Who knows at this point. I will just go along for the ride. If whoever he picks lasts, it will be a minor miracle.

+ Reply to Thread