+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 41 FirstFirst ... 272829303132333435363738394041 LastLast

Thread: 2/16 Show Discussion **spoilers**

FORT Regular

Re: 2/16 Show Discussion **spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3326558;
    When CH was talking, it said in the LH side of the screen After The Final Rose, so I suppose there will be no audience for ATFR P1. I take it he was talking about the ATFR show when he said "What you are about to witness.....".
    Thats just it... "What you are about to witness." I believe we are going to see a wedding. Think about it - At every wedding, there has to be a witness. A witness has to sign the marriage license after the ceremony is over.

My guess is he picks Melissa, proposes, and they marry. Its a courageous decision for him because family IS so important to him. I think they keep it a private ceremony, the ATFR, as private as they can I guess for national tv, because her parents dont want the publicity. Maybe they didnt want to meet him, or want the publicity until they knew for sure that this was the one for their daughter. I can certainly understand that. They might be private, but Melissa, not so much. She is outgoing, witty, obviously very talented with dance and public speaking, and that sort of thing. Maybe her parents are just really shy, and maybe thats the reason she is the black sheep of the family.

Would also make sense for Chris saying we'll need tissue. I always cry at weddings. Doesnt everyone else?

At the end of the day, as long as everyone is happy thats all that matters.

Maybe you're right. But that sounded far more ominous to me than a wedding. And wanting it to be private and then airing it for 11+ million people... doesn't really add up, IMO.

My best guess is someone had a meltdown, and now they have to deal with the fall-out. Either that, or he and the F1 already broke up and he really was "that kind of guy" who goes begging back to the F2. I'd tell him take a hike if it was me, but anywho.

But then again, I'm a cynic. I stopped watching this show for the love story after Firestone's season. My feeling is the day one of these couples get married (besides Trista and Ryan, obviously) is the day I eat my hat. Or, better yet, every hat I own.

Quote Originally Posted by Larel;3326184;
    "What you are about to witness is so emotionally difficult" is what he said.

WTH could that mean?
    Maybe ole Jason chose one girl, but is now with the other one. That might be emotionally difficult for J and one of the parties involved. Of course, that would make CH a liar, since he said Jason comes out smelling like a rose.

I think it is something totally difficult going on here and the "emotionally difficult" was just words he used to make us think we are going to see a screaming, bawling brawl.

My question is, why did CH not use the word "private as possible" instead of the word "intimate as possible"? Private and intimate mean two different things to people. By the way, since it hasn't been taped yet, how does he know it was going to be "emotionally difficult" since J seems happy as a clam and one or both of the girls are probably not still crying over it after 3-1/2 months.JMO

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3326603;
    Maybe ole Jason chose one girl, but is now with the other one. That might be emotionally difficult for J and one of the parties involved. Of course, that would make CH a liar, since he said Jason comes out smelling like a rose.

I think it is something totally difficult going on here and the "emotionally difficult" was just words he used to make us think we are going to see a screaming, bawling brawl.

My question is, why did CH not use the word "private as possible" instead of the word "intimate as possible"? Private and intimate mean two different things to people. By the way, since it hasn't been taped yet, how does he know it was going to be "emotionally difficult" since J seems happy as a clam and one or both of the girls are probably not still crying over it after 3-1/2 months.JMO
    My assumption is that the ATFR Part 1 has already been taped. Chris H. might've filmed that little intro after it was over, or before they began if he already knew something wacky had gone down since NZ or at the end of the NZ trip. Regardless, it points to something messy, IMO.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by paridy;3326164;
    Ugh now the Deanna factor is Jason over Deanna. And the taping is going to private on AFTR, out of respect for the parties involved or for damage control. IMO.

I don't understand what this means. I heard him say it--but what does it mean?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by smartguy24;3326317;
    I think it's because I'm a guy and my mind is obviously wired differently, but I fully expect Jason was batting 1.000 and went three for three. I'd be shocked if he didn't.

Whether he's already fallen for somebody is a moot point to me. When a dude basically gets two freebies with no consequences, there's no way he's gonna turn that down.

I certainly don't think I would.

I'm not a guy bu I know enough guys to know that many would do exactly what you've said.

It's nature at work.

Not that it's a very pretty picture though........

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by blue valentine;3326516;
    I think Jason came off like a douche when he was explaining away to Chris that Jillian had mentioned that she was looking for a best friend and he interjected that he was looking for more than that. Yeah but I've always assumed that being best friends is the foundation to any marriage? Maybe he's thinking with his little head again but friendship is what is left in a marriage after the hot sweaty sex wears off.

I am embarrassed to admit this but when Jason said that I actually yelled--"She's much more mature than you are!"

But you know--if he is that kid-like--that he thinks marriage is more sexual than anything else--then Jillian is lucky to be rid of him.

And so is his ex-wife.

Remember--we don't know WHY he's divorced.

I wonder what his ex yells at the tv when she sees him saying stuff like that.

Quote Originally Posted by gagi;3326034;
    This episode is making me really sad. I felt so bad for him last season when he got dumped. Now that I know him better, I think all three girls should run away. Fast. And hide behind some shrubbery. He's not a prize anymore.
    Shrubbery? Ni! Ni!
    Quote Originally Posted by tapper01;3326041;
    okay thank you I am glad I am not the only one who thinks it is kind for wrong for the "fantasy suites" situation. If I were on the show, I would say...actually no its not okay because I don't "boink" someone who is out for a test drive so if you are in to me, you will have to wait for the real deal

what would happen then?
    No rose for you! [/rosenazi]
    Quote Originally Posted by dagwood;3326124;
    I thought Trista admitted that her and Ryan did the deed. If I remember right they said they hid in the closet so the cameras wouldn't catch anything.
    Trista & Ryan did it on the overnight LCD (as did Trista & Charlie). Yet she's not considered Blob-like. (Because Blob belived he was God's gift to women, and deserved them fawning over him.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Florimel;3326395;
    I also find the Bob dislike a little mystifying since he is, to date, the only bachelor who actually did get married.
    Andrew got married last year.
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

FORT Newbie

Okay, I didn't have time to read this whole post so if this was discussed earlier in the thread please let me know but my thought is that there is not a proposal in the finale. My prediction is that he chooses Melissa (remember we heard somewhere it is not the WHO that is the surprise it is the WHEN or WHAT); he does not propose during the finale because he has not met her parents so after taping has finished and they are getting to know each other better her parents agree to meet Jason off-camera. Assuming the meeting goes well I think the proposal will be at the ATFR, possibly her parents are there and the in studio audience is limited to family and friends . . . .

Does anyone know anyone who was at the taping?.

Quote Originally Posted by AnselsKeeper;3326570;
    Thats just it... "What you are about to witness." I believe we are going to see a wedding. Think about it - At every wedding, there has to be a witness. A witness has to sign the marriage license after the ceremony is over.

My guess is he picks Melissa, proposes, and they marry. Its a courageous decision for him because family IS so important to him. I think they keep it a private ceremony, the ATFR, as private as they can I guess for national tv, because her parents dont want the publicity. Maybe they didnt want to meet him, or want the publicity until they knew for sure that this was the one for their daughter. I can certainly understand that. They might be private, but Melissa, not so much. She is outgoing, witty, obviously very talented with dance and public speaking, and that sort of thing. Maybe her parents are just really shy, and maybe thats the reason she is the black sheep of the family.

Would also make sense for Chris saying we'll need tissue. I always cry at weddings. Doesnt everyone else?

At the end of the day, as long as everyone is happy thats all that matters.
    Haven't yet read to the end of this thread, but maybe they do marry in beautiful NZ with her family attending, and the ceremony is semi-private. Of all the countries my mother has traveled to, she said to her NZ was the most breathtakingly beautiful.

+ Reply to Thread