+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 41 FirstFirst ... 26272829303132333435363738394041 LastLast

Thread: 2/16 Show Discussion **spoilers**

Re: 2/16 Show Discussion **spoilers**

I need to go to bed soon, but I am staying on a bit to see if someone will answer me. I am so confused as to what Chris said at the end of the show about something being private and not to embarrass??? some people? I know I didn't say that right, but I have NO idea what that was all about. My 2 daughters and I were looking at each other. Hubby was walking in at that time and just laughed when we were all upset that we didn't know what that was all about. I don't have it taped so that I can rewatch it, like that would help... Please help anyone!!

2 Weeks really? I figured it would be M&M.

I too was like, Jillian, stop talking. He didn't pick you. I like Melissa. She's actually older than Molly, someone mentioned something about a babysitter.

hom
    FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by CaliforniaTeach;3326477;
    I need to go to bed soon, but I am staying on a bit to see if someone will answer me. I am so confused as to what Chris said at the end of the show about something being private and not to embarrass??? some people? I know I didn't say that right, but I have NO idea what that was all about. My 2 daughters and I were looking at each other. Hubby was walking in at that time and just laughed when we were all upset that we didn't know what that was all about. I don't have it taped so that I can rewatch it, like that would help... Please help anyone!!
    "what you are about to witness, is potentially so dramatic so emotionally difficult, we decided out of respect for the parties involved, to keep the taping of tonight's show as intimate as possible".

Yeah, that is what it said, thanks. Okay, so does that mean that they will show it to us, but just not the previews? OR does it mean we will never know what happened. This is going to make me lose sleep. (that is bad to admit)

I think Jason came off like a douche when he was explaining away to Chris that Jillian had mentioned that she was looking for a best friend and he interjected that he was looking for more than that. Yeah but I've always assumed that being best friends is the foundation to any marriage? Maybe he's thinking with his little head again but friendship is what is left in a marriage after the hot sweaty sex wears off.
    It's easy to be miserable. Being happy is tougher - and cooler.
    thom yorke

This was very disappointing and it will be difficult to watch the finale, because I no longer care who he picks. Poor Ty. I'm really surprised that Jason would pick a woman that will never give him the open affection that he needs and a woman that is hoplessly insecure and carries a lot of baggage.

Loved the scenery and would have liked to have seen even more, but probably not enough to watch the finale.

I was glad to see that this year the women seemed to drink mostly wine and layed off the heavy stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel;3326395;

I also find the Bob dislike a little mystifying since he is, to date, the only bachelor who actually did get married. I don't think it was all that long after his appearance on the show, so I do believe a committed relationship was what he wanted. He just found it elsewhere.
    but he didnt marry Estelle, the woman he picked he married the actress who was doing The Bachelor recaps for a cable tv show and they met while he was talking about being the Bachelor.

Andrew Fireside is married...cant remember to who though.

Quote Originally Posted by whimzeegal;3325982;
    Welllllllll..... a peach is a peach, a plum is a plum, but a kiss isn't a kiss without some tongue.

Quote Originally Posted by gagi;3326054;
    Seriously, that's what I thought. He seemed so horny tonight that I could hear "schwing" in the background during each date. Can I say that? If not, I apologize.

Quote Originally Posted by hom;3326493;
    "what you are about to witness, is potentially so dramatic so emotionally difficult, we decided out of respect for the parties involved, to keep the taping of tonight's show as intimate as possible".

When CH was talking, it said in the LH side of the screen After The Final Rose, so I suppose there will be no audience for ATFR P1. I take it he was talking about the ATFR show when he said "What you are about to witness.....".

Since we didn't see the girls walking down at the FRC in their pretty dresses, as we always have, it makes you wonder if we are going to see the end of the show. I have just come on the thread for the first time tonight and have read nothing yet, so if anyone could give a general review of what's being said on FORT about all this. It sure sounded scarey to me.

+ Reply to Thread