+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2526272829303132333435363738394041 LastLast

Thread: 2/16 Show Discussion **spoilers**

Re: 2/16 Show Discussion **spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by cpamama;3326281;
    Now, as to the sex...I would be very disappointed with Jason if he had sex with all three women even if he was not sure whom he would choose, but especially since he is in love with Melissa.
    I think it's because I'm a guy and my mind is obviously wired differently, but I fully expect Jason was batting 1.000 and went three for three. I'd be shocked if he didn't.

Whether he's already fallen for somebody is a moot point to me. When a dude basically gets two freebies with no consequences, there's no way he's gonna turn that down.

I certainly don't think I would.

FORT Newbie

I know he loves Melissa, I don't really get why. I loved Jill for him, she seemed like a solid match, sorry to see her go

But i think she's a great person and will find her right match, kind of hoping she doesn't do bachelorette.

I agree with the poster, that said Jason is just reveling in this popular guy thing, all these woman want me.

Melissa to me = blah
    Molly = fake, just a competition

Now that Jill is gone, don't really care, but I'll watch of course, betting whomever he chooses will last 6 months at the most.

It reminds of an old Seinfeld episode when George did everything opposite and everything worked out for him, that's what Jason needs to do right now, he's making all the same mistakes, choosing what seems over what actually exist.

Ok it's just a show and that's just my opinion, be well everyone

I'm just waiting for RS to spill the beans.

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;3326165;
    Kind of like Trista jumping up to hug Ryan every time.
    Apparently it worked quite well for them, married and expecting their second child.

I also find the Bob dislike a little mystifying since he is, to date, the only bachelor who actually did get married. I don't think it was all that long after his appearance on the show, so I do believe a committed relationship was what he wanted. He just found it elsewhere.

Of course, we didn't sleep with them, but kissing multiple people doesn't bother me because in my day, we dated several guys at the same time and most got good night kisses. Actually, if a guy didn't call for a date by Wednesday, he could rarely expect a girl to be free (or admit that she was) on Saturday night. Men had the same privilege, of course, to date several women. Going steady or an engagement put an end to that. Those were happy days.

Just my opinion, but I stick by it.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by WinkyD;3325908;
    Standing on a cliff.
    Jumping off a bridge.
    Nothing says "romance" like a near-death experience!
    Sounds kinda like the shark date he had with Deanna... very intimate and romantic

Quote Originally Posted by GuiltyPleasure;3326311;
    Okay, am I the only one worried about Jilly saying, "I had a dream about Ty putting my shoes on", and the look on Jason's face when she said it. Could our pretty, put together womanl be headed for an emotionally disturbing event, that may echo her mom's unhappy experience?
    ITA... I was kinda wierded out by that conversation also. High heels at that.

Quote Originally Posted by KajunHillbillie;3326413;
    ITA... I was kinda wierded out by that conversation also. High heels at that.

Me, too. If TY was a girl it would have been cute, but a little odd for a boy (not that they don't like to play dress up but usually not in mommy's heels.)

Quote Originally Posted by dlmom53;3326435;
    Me, too. If TY was a girl it would have been cute, but a little odd for a boy (not that they don't like to play dress up but usually not in mommy's heels.)
    I thought that was a weird dream too! Ha!

Quote Originally Posted by dlmom53;3326435;
    Huh?

I assumed that Ty had put them on HER feet. Did she say he was wearing them, or did you just assume that from her rather ambiguous statement.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss;3326468;
    Huh?

I assumed that Ty had put them on HER feet. Did she say he was wearing them, or did you just assume that from her rather ambiguous statement.
    I thought she said he put them on, but either way, I think it was touching that she shared her dream with Jason.

+ Reply to Thread