+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 41 FirstFirst ... 242526272829303132333435363738394041 LastLast

Thread: 2/16 Show Discussion **spoilers**

Re: 2/16 Show Discussion **spoilers**

Whew, thank goodness. Jillian, you dodged a bullet, Babe. Now run far and fast, and I bet you're smiling after watching tonight's show.

So, can I assume that for many Jason's halo has slipped a bit? I didn't like him last season, didn't like him this season, and he's finally made it to the top of my most disliked bachelor list. It's got nothing to do with his choice or letting Jillian go, it's because I don't trust his persona, I don't believe him when he says he's there for true love, and I think he's just having a great time finally being the 'hot guy' from high school making out with all the pretty girls. He creeps me out, and I think his ego is limitless.

BLECH

Since I don't particularly care for either Melissa or Molly, either one is fine.

Premium Member

Only showed Jason and some bloopers. Not much else.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3326167;
    CH:

"What you're about to witness is so ??forgot what word he used?? that we decided to keep the taping as intimate as possible.

"What you are about to witness is so emotionally difficult" is what he said.

WTH could that mean?

Whew, thank goodness. Jillian, you dodged a bullet, Babe. Now run far and fast, and I bet you're smiling after watching tonight's show.

So, can I assume that for many Jason's halo has slipped a bit? I didn't like him last season, didn't like him this season, and he's finally made it to the top of my most disliked bachelor list. It's got nothing to do with his choice or letting Jillian go, it's because I don't trust his persona, I don't believe him when he says he's there for true love, and I think he's just having a great time finally being the 'hot guy' from high school making out with all the pretty girls. He creeps me out, and I think his ego is limitless.

BLECH

Since I don't particularly care for either Melissa or Molly, either one is fine.

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;3326186;

BLECH

I couldn't have said it better myself, sweetpea. Great Post and ITA!

Jason uses too many superlatives.

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

Be it Bachlor or Bachlorette, the second time around dooms their popularity. It's funny, when they have their hearts broken, everyone wants them to return. Don't know if it's them or us. Maybe we get to know them too well, and have different expectations of them.

I have been disappointed in the last few Bachelor/Bachlorette final rose choices. Am expecting (not hoping) Mellisa to win this time, so my record won't be broken. I also expect the record of a "no lasting relationship" will not be broken either.

Why didn't they show Jillian in the commercial for the WTA?

FORT Fan

I must come to Jason's defense just a little bit. I have only seen 3 Bachelors and the last Bachelorette. They are always the same so I assume they are told a lot of what to do or say.

For example: Right before the overnight date is when they all "open up" and declare they are "falling in love"...every time that I have watched. This is not just a coinsidence. And the Bachelor always says, "That's what I needed to hear."

In my opinion Jason and Melissa were falling in love very early on. I do believe he picked the best three for himself, but since he has already fallen for Melissa, Jill and Molly just did not have a chance. I didn't believe him when he said he didn't know who he was going to send home. (Well, maybe between Jill and Molly he was not sure.) But I suspect he knew that Jill was falling for him more than Molly, so he let her go to spare her.

Now, as to the sex...I would be very disappointed with Jason if he had sex with all three women even if he was not sure whom he would choose, but especially since he is in love with Melissa.

Okay, am I the only one worried about Jilly saying, "I had a dream about Ty putting my shoes on", and the look on Jason's face when she said it. Could our pretty, put together womanl be headed for an emotionally disturbing event, that may echo her mom's unhappy experience?
    Carpe diem

+ Reply to Thread