+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3132333435363738394041

Thread: 2/09 Show Discussion **spoilers**

FORT Newbie

Re: 2/09 Show Discussion **spoilers**

I am sorry this is not a reply but I did not know where else to ask. Is there a way to find out where you posted? I come back and it all looks the same and I have no clue how to see if someone responded to my post. Thanks all.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3315386;
    If I were Jason, I'd be concerned with what age Melissa's mother started battling her severe depression, and if that kind of thing is hereditary. Anybody with any sense would look to get plenty of medical information on that condition. Is it possible that Melissa will be heading down her mother's path? Serious consideration, if you ask me.
    I wondered about this too, until Jason told her that his family has dealt with it too. He didn't mention a specific family member, but he didn't seem worried about it with Jillian.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by CookieJ;3316563;
    But I don't get the idea that Jason might be attracted to 'needy' women. DeAnna was ANYTHING but needy. If you put DeAnna and Melissa side by side and started listing qualities they have in common, I think you'd run into a barrier right after 'brunette'.
    Wow, I think Deanna was *incredibly* needy! All that endless whining about how Brad had hurt her and the guy before had hurt her and how much she suffered every time she had to let somebody go and how they were all breaking her heart at the barbecue just because Graham wasn't falling all over her. And she and Jason really got together up at her house when she was apparently all broken up from dumping someone on a date and he was comforting her all over the place. She seemed needy as heck to me!

But, to me, there's also a pattern of Jason on the current series being all drawn to the women when they're crying or at they're neediest. He's even given out what was clearly (to me, anyway) a sympathy rose or two on group dates to the woman who whined and cried the most about how hard all this was. I'm sure there have been sympathy roses on earlier Bach/ette seasons, but I can't remember any right now. It's unusual, in any case, and really seems to me to show what a kneejerk caretaker Jason is. There's a great upside to being like that but also a downside if you don't recognize that it can be a vulnerability, I think. And I have a feeling he doesn't recognize that.
    Last edited by natashapierre; 02-13-2009 at 10:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by phyllis_0227;3318739;
    I am sorry this is not a reply but I did not know where else to ask. Is there a way to find out where you posted? I come back and it all looks the same and I have no clue how to see if someone responded to my post. Thanks all.

Hit POSTS under your name.

I am watching right now and do not know the ending yet. I am so sick of people like Molly's parents. Calling themselves crazy and just having fun. Well I am crazy and I can tell you that's not crazy, but just stupidity!!!

Loves Jillian's date. She is the one for him. I wonder though, if he is so in love with her as I thought he said one day that he knew immediately? how come he can so easily kiss that Molly girl?
    Cause he is a guy?

Okay going to watch some more.

OMG I am nearly peeing my pants because I am laughing so much reading your comments and especially the one that said Jason can't hide his feelings. I am looking at his face, first with Naomi's dad who is preaching about Jesus and then her mom telling him he could be from the future.
    Whahahahaha This show tonight is hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by natashapierre;3319890;
    ...But, to me, there's also a pattern of Jason on the current series being all drawn to the women when they're crying or at they're neediest. He's even given out what was clearly (to me, anyway) a sympathy rose or two on group dates to the woman who whined and cried the most about how hard all this was. I'm sure there have been sympathy roses on earlier Bach/ette seasons, but I can't remember any right now. It's unusual, in any case, and really seems to me to show what a kneejerk caretaker Jason is. There's a great upside to being like that but also a downside if you don't recognize that it can be a vulnerability, I think. And I have a feeling he doesn't recognize that.
    I know what you are saying, but he has dismissed many needy women so far from the original bunch. Of the F3 only Melissa could really be considered needy and he has had questions about her since the beginning, specifically whether he is seeing the real her. I expect her to be eliminated next unless Molly tells him he didn't pass the "parent test".

He probably feels comfortable bring Molly to the F2, because he can see that she isn't emotionally involved at this point and won't mind him picking Jillian. I'm sure he's fine with me directing his life like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Zinnia;3318391;
    1. After Melissa received her rose, and walks back, you can see the final rose is on the podium.

2. ABCMedianet released publicity photos, taken in order. Jillian was last.
    OMG You are so right. I re winded and you see the rose still lying there when they pretend that this was the last rose. I hate it. :nono

Melissa seems like a sweet girl but not the girl for Jason. I love Jillian but after Jason saying something not so nice, I think she should deserve better.

Wow that was a shock (to me) seeing Deanna and then Jason crying but I hope was it Cookie, is right and it is what she said, that Deanna is there to warn him about Melissa?

Totally do not feel Molly.

+ Reply to Thread