+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 41 FirstFirst ... 23242526272829303132333435363738394041 LastLast

Thread: 2/09 Show Discussion **spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: 2/09 Show Discussion **spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;3312580;
    I find it disturbing that Jason is laughing about a dove dying. Is it just me?

I also found his laughter very disturbing.

What did he find funny about a dead animal?

Kind of a creepy side of him IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;3312975;
    Hmmm. Shows how much I care, I completely forgot this was on!

So the previews show the hot and heavy make out in the hot tub was Jillian after all.
    Interesting. Either he's more into her than it seems or he's just a horndog.

Take your pick.
    They cut their kiss under the umbrella. So, who knows what else was cut with them kissing.

Quote Originally Posted by aqlovesdr;3312829;
    so odd how when he is hugging jillian he is looking at someone else...weird
    That's because Jillian actually got the 3rd rose tonight - he was looking at Naomi because he had just sent her home.

The edit was just awful tonight - Melissa got the 2nd rose, not the 3rd, as they made it appear....

Quote Originally Posted by katekit;3312947;
    Am I the only one that thinks Melissa is older than 25. Her friends seemed closer to thirty and when one of her friends talked about college, it seemed like quite a few years ago. Did they all get married right out of college or what? I mean it's possible.

I'm thinking maybe her parents are either very wealthy or they have some real big issues. I think his feelings for melissa has changed big time
    Something has always bothered me about Melissa's face. Does she wear a heavy foundation or is it just the sad eyebrows? I think the makeup may be the reason she looks older to you, katekit.

I'm not sure I would be comfortable around the cameras on a nationally broadcast show either so I can't really find fault with her parents. TPTB should have allowed Jason a brief visit to meet them without the cameras invading their privacy.

cpamama, Stephanie's view of marriage was too servant/master for me. Every time she talked about her job being to make his life easier, I became more uneasy. I was glad to see her go. I'm sure there will be lots of guys in her area that will try to scoop up a slave to fulfill their every whim.

I think Jillian and Molly will be F2.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;3312628;
    OMG, Jason is so CLOSE-minded.

Yep, it's the edit, but I believe that he is.

But he's raking in the big bucks$$$, which is why he did this show, and the last one (Bachelorette).

I am agreeing with you again.

if Jason is only comfortable around people who are EXACTLY like him--what does that say aout him?

And I know a lot of people like Naomi's mom--they're fascinating and they really do seem to care about others--human and non.

And look--they're raising a little boy who seems to care about other beings too.

How "weird" is that?

Not very.

Quote Originally Posted by steppemaster;3313056;
    I also found his laughter very disturbing.

What did he find funny about a dead animal?

Kind of a creepy side of him IMO.
    What I found creepy and disturbing was that she had the roadkill in her refrigerator. Aren't birds notorious for carrying diseases? I doubt that the paper bag was much of a sanitary shield. Showing more concern for a dead bird than her family's well being is irresponsible.

In Jason's place I would have considered her mom borderline insane in her views and actions. He maintained remarkable control in the face of her outlandish remarks. I would have been hardpressed not to ask her, if she was pranking me over the bird funeral and refused to be a part of it.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Woostah;3312734;
    I was just wondering the same thing. It's very likely that her parents DO drink. There could be something really awful going on with those parents, especially considering that Melissa's friends haven't even met the parents.

I'm guessing that the parents are alkies. Or maybe the father abused her.

FREAKS. At least Naomi's freaky parents are out in the open.

Thanks for saying this.
    There is something really weird going on about Melissa--she's been in abusive dating reltionships? More than one?

This is waaay more troubling than the openly New Agey Namoi mohter.

Many women who end up in more than one abusive relationship have serious problems that are not "fixed" by just marrying a non-abusive guy.

If Jason's that attracted to her he'd better think long and hard about her psychological make-up and if he's willing to be part of her ongoing long term treatment for whatever gave her such low self-esteem.

Just telling someone who thinks they're "unattractive" and " not worthwhile" that they really are does NOTHING to help them.

I found the revelations of Mel's friends a lot more worrisome than Naomi's cheerfully "goofy" family.

Major red flags tonight concerning Melissa's family. I can understand not wanting to be on national tv and all but for her rest friends to not know her parents is extremely strange. The one friend (Stefanie) had met them only one time when they were in college? And can't really remember what Melissa's dad is like? Jason needs to think long and hard about that before he jumps into something with her based on their "connection" and chemistry.

I think it's a little early to say what's up yet...

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Larel;3312866;
    Please tell me Deann doesn't come back & ask for a second chance!

Could he be proposing to Deanna?

With her in that ugggllly top?

I think not.

I never did like her choice of clothes and this too tight and too frilly and with too big and ugly buttons top cements my impression that Dee has really bad taste.

+ Reply to Thread