+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2223242526272829303132333435363738394041 LastLast

Thread: 2/09 Show Discussion **spoilers**

FORT Fan

Re: 2/09 Show Discussion **spoilers**

I'll bet Jason wished he had gone to Stephanie's home instead of Naomi's. That was an easy elimination for him. He was never really into Naomi and her parents sealed the deal.

Quote Originally Posted by aqlovesdr;3312829;
    so odd how when he is hugging jillian he is looking at someone else...weird
    I found that creepy also! He was hugging Melissa but looking at Naomi.

FORT Newbie

Did anyone else miss a chunk of this show due to president?
    I TIVO'd it AND the news after because I knew it would run over.
    So...my tivo is rolling along...it gets right up to the hula hoop at Naomi's and then cuts off. So I go to the news program and it starts back up but pretty much at the END of the show. It's showing what's coming up next week.
    HUH???? Did this happen to anyone else in central time zone? Or...can you tell me if it ran past 10 pm./// central time?

FORT Newbie

Am I the only one that thinks Melissa is older than 25. Her friends seemed closer to thirty and when one of her friends talked about college, it seemed like quite a few years ago. Did they all get married right out of college or what? I mean it's possible.

I'm thinking maybe her parents are either very wealthy or they have some real big issues. I think his feelings for melissa has changed big time

Quote Originally Posted by whimzeegal;3312811;
    Maybe Melissa's lack of faith in herself and being hard on herself about things is because of her parents.

Sadly, yes. Oldest child syndrome of overacheiving parents. Nothing you do is ever quite good enough.

Quote Originally Posted by snewsie;3312935;
    Did anyone else miss a chunk of this show due to president?
    I TIVO'd it AND the news after because I knew it would run over.
    So...my tivo is rolling along...it gets right up to the hula hoop at Naomi's and then cuts off. So I go to the news program and it starts back up but pretty much at the END of the show. It's showing what's coming up next week.
    HUH???? Did this happen to anyone else in central time zone? Or...can you tell me if it ran past 10 pm./// central time?
    I taped mine on the DVR and it started at 8:01 and did cut off at 10:00 while showing the previews of next week. It cut off after DeAnna tells him she made a mistake. However, it did tape the complete show.

Hmmm. Shows how much I care, I completely forgot this was on!

So the previews show the hot and heavy make out in the hot tub was Jillian after all.
    Interesting. Either he's more into her than it seems or he's just a horndog.

Take your pick.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;3312975;
    Hmmm. Shows how much I care, I completely forgot this was on!

So the previews show the hot and heavy make out in the hot tub was Jillian after all.
    Interesting. Either he's more into her than it seems or he's just a horndog.

Take your pick.
    From the way her legs were wrapped around his waist, it definately looked like he was into her.

Quote Originally Posted by cpamama;3312906;
    I'll bet Jason wished he had gone to Stephanie's home instead of Naomi's. That was an easy elimination for him. He was never really into Naomi and her parents sealed the deal.

I thought so too. I think Stephanie would've made a great impression upon Jason with her Southern charm and grace.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Maybe Melissa's parents are The Munsters, and Melissa is really Marilyn, the pretty one in the family?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread