+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3233343536373839404142

Thread: 2/02 Show Discussion **spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: 2/02 Show Discussion **spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by blue valentine;3307681;
    I think Jason is thinking with his little head instead of his big one and that will show in his final decision.

His constant pawing at Melissa while they're talking is a bit creepy. Can he sustain an adult serious conversation and actually get to know her without rubbing up on her? Or maybe it's the fact that I find Jason completely unattractive and that's why I find his pawing gross, hmm?

I am of the opinion that the path to a man's heart starts through his....um.....little head. He might fall in lust before they fall in love, but as he gets to know the girl they end up having a meeting of the heart and mind as well. Intense physical attraction and chemistry get it started....but eventually that can end in love.

I don't mean to stereotype men. It's just that I do believe they are biologically different in that sense, and Jason is no exception. If his touchy-feeliness with her seemed purely sexual, it would bug me. But I've seen enough other interactions with her to believe that he feels a lot of affection and tenderness toward her too.

Men fall in love with the women they are attracted to while women are attracted to the men they fell in love with.
    "No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along!"Joyce Brothers

I think the show just edits and edits to show all of the kissing, etc. At least these women kiss decently and are "giving", unlike Meanna, who had the tightest lipped kisses I've ever seen...she wasn't lettin' anyone in and wasn't giving any, either...it was all about her...

+ Reply to Thread