+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 42 FirstFirst ... 30313233343536373839404142 LastLast

Thread: 2/02 Show Discussion **spoilers**

Re: 2/02 Show Discussion **spoilers**

I live about 15 miles south of Kirkland and we all say "Seattle" because no one really knows what a "Renton" or a "Kirkland" really is! The city is only about a 15 minute drive across a bridge. From what I heard he shares an apartment with his brother and Ty when Ty isn't with his mother.

Personally, I hope Jillian is the final, but have a feeling it's Melissa. I also have a feeling that if it IS Melissa, it won't last. Sad too, because I'd love for Jason to be happy...I just feel that Melissa is dazzled by the whole Bachelor deal and maybe by Seattle and the "idea" of family, and Jason is dazzled by Melissa being so 'amazing' and sweet, but when it comes right down to it, I think she can be a bit of a ditz and that will get old to someone like Jason really quick. He was very attracted to DeAnna, and whatever anyone thinks about that woman the word 'ditz' would never apply. She's strong willed, opinionated, a bit brash, and has got a mouth on her. If Jason finds that attractive in a woman, I don't think he's going to get it in Melissa!

Quote Originally Posted by theboies;3304187;
    Jason does not live on a houseboat. That was for filming only. As far as living in Kirkland, and saying Seattle. That is very common. I lived in Kirkland, Redmond, Bothell, they are all outskirts of Seattle. And when anyone asks it is easiest to reference Seattle, over the smaller towns. I would just say "on the eastside of Seattle".
    *threadjack* Well howdy, former neighbor. I lived in Capitol Hill and Bellevue! *end threadjack*

I don't blame him saying Seattle as a general location, but it just seemed hokey that they'd invent some Lake Union houseboat lifestyle when it isn't really necessary.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter;3303990;
    I could be all wrong here, but I truly don't think Stephanie was feeling it for Jason either. She was ...for lack of a better way of putting it..."too old" for him..or maybe "mature"...I don't know. I just couldn't see her really thinking about it and bringing her daughter into such an iffy situation as this. I'm sure she had a nice time, made some friends, got to travel a bit...but not much more. That's ok. As for the blush....when I drink even a small glass of wine, my cheeks glow like Santa Claus! Think that could be the case with Stephanie?

You do have a point about the cheeks glowing because of the wine. It's happened to me a few times. I didn't mean to sound so unkind, it's just that I really think she looks so much better au natural. She isn't bad looking, it's just her eyebrows look so fake.

I think you are also right about her not wanting to move such a huge move across the country. It would mean uprooting her daughter and leaving her family. I guess it would be worth it for the right man, maybe, but somehow I kind of got the feeling that she knew Jason wasn't right for her. They had the connection of the child, but that was about it.

I think the five remaining girls really do get along quite well with each other. It's so nice to see. We usually only see that kind of friendship with the guys. It looks like Jason did keep the right ones after all. They all liked Stephanie. I was surprised at how Naomi cried so much. I didn't realize they were that close. I think this is the only good thing that has come out of this show thus far this season.

FORT Newbie

What do you all think of this? Could Stephanie make a good Bachelorette? Hmmmm...interesting.

FORT Newbie

One thing I found rather strange at the rose ceremony is after Jason asked to talk with Naomi in the other room Molly mouthed "it's me" and began crying, like she was pretty sure she would be the one going home. Now why, with all the positive screentime/edits she is getting would she be thinking that she would be the one going home? I think this proves that ABC does have the power to make things appear just as they want them to. We are all believing that Molly is F2 and she is thinking she is the one going home - that leads me to believe there is something lacking in her and Jason's 'connection' that ABC is not showing us yet.

Quote Originally Posted by loco4Bach;3304988;
    One thing I found rather strange at the rose ceremony is after Jason asked to talk with Naomi in the other room Molly mouthed "it's me" and began crying, like she was pretty sure she would be the one going home. Now why, with all the positive screentime/edits she is getting would she be thinking that she would be the one going home? I think this proves that ABC does have the power to make things appear just as they want them to. We are all believing that Molly is F2 and she is thinking she is the one going home - that leads me to believe there is something lacking in her and Jason's 'connection' that ABC is not showing us yet.

I don't know if it's wise to read too much into things here. It could be that Molly was feeling some kind of nervousness or insecurity. Of course, as we all know here, there may be something that we didn't see that could have prompted her to say that. I was very surprised when she said that and wondered if she was really sincere. I don't find her very real, from what I have seen. She just seems to say whatever Jason wants to here. I have not thought very much of her so far.

I think what is lacking is Molly. She is just not all that. JMO.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal33;3304913;
    What do you all think of this? Could Stephanie make a good Bachelorette? Hmmmm...interesting.
    That would be a good show for the 50 something male contestants.

I LOVED Melissa & Jason's date. It seemed so real.♥

Quote Originally Posted by Mossome;3305055;
    That would be a good show for the 50 something male contestants.
    The Bachelor SENIOR edition. LOL! Now that would be different...
    Reality TV Addict.
    Why can't my life be this interesting?

Hi there. Just watched and before the rose ceremony and after his talk with superficial Naomi i just knew Stephanie would be the one he would not give a rose.

His loss. Can't we have her as the next bachelorette?
    To be honest I do not really like the girls that are left. Well I like the girl from Canada but I think he has fallen for Melissa from the beginning.

Molly and Naomi are a bit too fake in my eyes

+ Reply to Thread