+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2930313233343536373839404142 LastLast

Thread: 2/02 Show Discussion **spoilers**

Re: 2/02 Show Discussion **spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by WinkyD;3302739;
    Melissa (or Molly or Jillian) would get zero "I'm his ALL" time. Pretty major adjustment to a young woman's idea of "bride".

I'll bet Stephanie was Daddy's Little Princess back in the day. And grew up to have a good heart.

All this "no chemistry" stuff. I've concluded it's JASON. What have we seen of him besides shirtless, that impresses? Certainly not his conversational skills. Or seduction ones.

You made me laugh at your comments in bold. I think you just may have a point. If you have to ask the woman again if she is really ready for a life with you, then you already have your answer. The doubt and the need to ask twice means that you know in your gut that this woman is not really ready. I am referring to Naomi, of course.

This man just can't be as clueless and lost as he seems at times. With this group, it wasn't that hard to weed out the ones who were trouble, there for the wrong reasons, or just plain weirdos. He's done that already. The man's face is an open book. Everything he is thinking is there for everyone to see. I guess I find him kind of boring and just not all that.

The final 5 seemed pretty tight...hope they remain friends after the show.

Quote Originally Posted by NWTim;3302653;
    I think you're right. I tune into KISS-FM regularly and have not heard of this session being aired "live".
    If you looked back on the show, I noticed the same thing and when they show the radio it's being played on, the radio screen wasn't even on, I believe they just put something in the room so they can listen to it as well.
    Melissa-"Love is a promise, love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten, never let it disappear."

Quote Originally Posted by NEPASue;3303205;
    The final 5 seemed pretty tight...hope they remain friends after the show.
    I agree totally. This is the first season that I have not seen the final 5 at each other throats. I too hope they keep in contact.

Quote Originally Posted by canuckinchile;3300714;
    Naomi: it's imporTant. God, that is irritating.
    Gosh, I wanted to post the same thing! It drives me crazy when people say "impor-ant". And "shtreet."

I don't know if anybody has posted this (sorry, I just couldn't get through 39 pages of the thread), but it seems so phony that he keeps saying he lives in Seattle -- and even lives on a cliche houseboat. From what I understand he lives some 8 miles east in a suburb called Kirkland. Maybe he's moved since the last season, but it seems weird that he'd live in a houseboat with a little kid.
    Last edited by candor; 02-04-2009 at 12:40 PM. Reason: to add
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

Many people, some with families, do live in houseboats in Seattle. A lot of them are fabulous and large. But the houseboat is not Jason's. It is just where ABC had his stay while they were in Seattle.

I think Stephanie knew that Jason wasn't feeling it with her. She said as much when she left. I think she looked really weird on that group date. She did wear way too much makeup and the glittery stuff was distracting. Too much blush, fake eyebrows and the jewelry. I saw nothing between her and Jason. But I do think she made the classiest exit ever. I think she is way too good for Jason and even he knows that. I hope she finds the right man somewhere down the road. When she was with the girls, without all that makeup and jewelry, she seemed so much more natural. They all really liked her and I admit that I teared up a little when she left.
    I could be all wrong here, but I truly don't think Stephanie was feeling it for Jason either. She was ...for lack of a better way of putting it..."too old" for him..or maybe "mature"...I don't know. I just couldn't see her really thinking about it and bringing her daughter into such an iffy situation as this. I'm sure she had a nice time, made some friends, got to travel a bit...but not much more. That's ok. As for the blush....when I drink even a small glass of wine, my cheeks glow like Santa Claus! Think that could be the case with Stephanie?
    ....You can't fix stupid.......Ron "Tater Salad" White

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by candor;3303672;
    Gosh, I wanted to post the same thing! It drives me crazy when people say "impor-ant". And "shtreet."

I don't know if anybody has posted this (sorry, I just couldn't get through 39 pages of the thread), but it seems so phony that he keeps saying he lives in Seattle -- and even lives on a cliche houseboat. From what I understand he lives some 8 miles east in a suburb called Kirkland. Maybe he's moved since the last season, but it seems weird that he'd live in a houseboat with a little kid.

Jason does not live on a houseboat. That was for filming only. As far as living in Kirkland, and saying Seattle. That is very common. I lived in Kirkland, Redmond, Bothell, they are all outskirts of Seattle. And when anyone asks it is easiest to reference Seattle, over the smaller towns. I would just say "on the eastside of Seattle".

Hi - I'm new here.

I cannot believe Jason is so in love with Melissa. She acts like she's a teenager! It is so dissapointing. I thought he was more mature than the typical guys they pick for this show. Well at least Ty will love her - as a big sister! Ugg.

I absolutely love love love Jillian! It doesn't look like she and Jason have that connection though, but maybe she'll be the next Bachelorette! (If she would actually do this again!)

I'm glad he let Stephanie go home to her daughter. It wasn't fair keeping her so long when it was obvious she wasn't the one.

Molly seems sweet, but I get the feeling she is saying/acting how she thinks Jason wants her to. She doesn't seem genuine.

Naomi - one word: Yuck!

This episode was fun to watch though - because it seemed the girls where dating eachother! Holding hands, bathing together, LOL - they are a fun final group!
    Reality TV Addict.
    Why can't my life be this interesting?

I think Jillian is the best fit for Jason. Watched the show again, she's mature, nice, pretty has a great job, she's honest. Melissa is my second pick.

+ Reply to Thread