+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 42 FirstFirst ... 252627282930313233343536373839404142 LastLast

Thread: 2/02 Show Discussion **spoilers**

FORT Newbie

Re: 2/02 Show Discussion **spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by canuckinchile;3301161;
    They really did give Stephanie a certain edit. They always showed her as unblinking...kinda mean. She seems to be a lovely person and I think she will find someone. But she still looked older than 34 to me.
    Deep losses and grief can do that to a person. i lost my husband 2 years ago and my mom last year. i feel like i have aged at least 10-20 years since then and it shows.

Quote Originally Posted by canuckinchile;3300893;
    These girls are definitely friends. More so than other seasons. Or they're editing it that way.
    definite solidarity shown here, even better than the guys on D's season.
    Carpe diem

Quote Originally Posted by MTI422;3301144;
    She should have no problem finding someone much better, especially after saying in the radio interview that she will make sure he's taken care of.
    she even seemed a little turned on when she said that.
    Carpe diem

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3301113;
    Maybe that's the surprise ending. He doesn't meet her parents and if she is f1 imagine what happens when he meets them after the show airs. They may not approve of all that lip-locking with every woman. How come no one is calling him "Blob II" or is it "kissing bandit"?
    Oh, haven't you heard? We're giving him a pass because he's a Dad.

And he's perfect.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by avttas;3301205;
    Deep losses and grief can do that to a person. i lost my husband 2 years ago and my mom last year. i feel like i have aged at least 10-20 years since then and it shows.

Avttas--thanks so much for saying this--I've been trying to figure out how to explain it. Anyone who has experienced the loss of a loved one knows exactly what you're talking about.

To the Point

My fam and I were talking about the fact that Stephanie seemed much more natural and likable when she was just hanging with the girls. It was very obvious that she was really well liked but she always seemed "plastic" with Jason. Her actions never seemed real and genuine with him. Her make up was always toned way down when just hanging with the girls as well. I thought she was much prettier when she didn't have sooo much make-up on.

Quote Originally Posted by NCLurker;3301310;
    My fam and I were talking about the fact that Stephanie seemed much more natural and likable when she was just hanging with the girls. It was very obvious that she was really well liked but she always seemed "plastic" with Jason. Her actions never seemed real and genuine with him. Her make up was always toned way down when just hanging with the girls as well. I thought she was much prettier when she didn't have sooo much make-up on.
    You know what? I noticed that too.

FORT Fogey

Attvas--my sympathies on your loss.

I was watching the Chris/Jason lady recap and when Jason was talking to Stephanie about Sophia when she had the wheel of the boat, the background was a BLUE SCREEN!! Just hope you noticed that also. I couldn't believe it!
    Happily married to my 1st husband
    Scrapbooking Queen

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Scrappy_Sue;3301368;
    I was watching the Chris/Jason lady recap and when Jason was talking to Stephanie about Sophia when she had the wheel of the boat, the background was a BLUE SCREEN!! Just hope you noticed that also. I couldn't believe it!
    No.. can't have been.. why bother with cameras in the first place. Since I live in Seattle I seen local "insights" on the show. The place where the 3 had dinner was available from 9pm to 3am... The chef had to make a souffle 6 times.. a souffle! and they didn't even use it in the shot! They had to make food over and over again to make it look good for the camera.. so why would they do a blue screen?

+ Reply to Thread