+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 42 FirstFirst ... 24252627282930313233343536373839404142 LastLast

Thread: 2/02 Show Discussion **spoilers**

Re: 2/02 Show Discussion **spoilers**

Predictably, Stephanie did not shed a tear. A somewhat rare classy exit.

FORT Regular

Anyone want to wager whether the dead dove scene will be on The Soup or not?! Yikes!

FORT Newbie

She should have no problem finding someone much better, especially after saying in the radio interview that she will make sure he's taken care of.

Quote Originally Posted by aramcobrat;3301009;
    Has anyone noticed that he doesn't ever call the girls by their full names? It's always Mel and Jill and Steph and he's J. I don't know what that says about him, but I'm sure it's something!
    Maybe he prefers one-syllable names, like calling his son Ty instead of Tyler. What about Moll or Na(omi)?

Stephanie is for sure the most mature classy bachette that I can remember, and I have been watching since Andrew's season. I have to say the only time I have cried watching this show until tonight is last season at Jasons's home town visit. It killed me seeing Ty cry when Daddy as leaving. This season I cried at Stephanie's date and again tonight.
    I think this was my most favorite episode ever. I have sworn off getting attached to this show so many times, but I never fail to get attached, ugh!!
    This is the first season were I really like all of the final five girls. Now going out of the emotional mode and back into sleuthing and snarking. hehe
    Ready for DeAnna to find her man!!

They really did give Stephanie a certain edit. They always showed her as unblinking...kinda mean. She seems to be a lovely person and I think she will find someone. But she still looked older than 34 to me. Anyways, it was a classy exit and she seemed to be friends with the other girls. For someone who they were trying to edit a certain way they never did get her bad mouthing other people too much.

Quote Originally Posted by tango7;3300755;
    On the boat trip date, Stephanie's makeup looked waxy.

She seems very nice, and she has conducted herself in a very classy manner, but she is creepy.

I thought that radio show interview was lame and corny.

Everytime Jason says ‘amaaaaaaaaazing’ I want to scream. Oh gawd, he just said it again.
    You know she actually had me despite the glitter eyeshadow and well, glitter everything until she invoked meeting her dead husband in heaven. That is milking it in my opinion.
    Carpe diem

Quote Originally Posted by cubsgirl;3300760;
    I think all of these girls that are left truly like each other. I mean, that they really could end up being friends with each other.
    I was completely struck by the same thing. Such support! Almost unprecedented since I've been watching, which is Trista and Ryan. Brought tears to my jaded old eyes a couple of times.
    Carpe diem

FORT Fogey

They should play Stephanie's departure for every woman who comes on this show.

My thoughts and prayers are with her.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal33;3300945;
    Why don't I like Molly??
    because she acts so sure of herself at times, like she is the one and only for him. One thing i really like about Jillian is that she recognizes that others there have qualities that Jason might be attracted to. She is a little more humble.

+ Reply to Thread