+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2324252627282930313233

Thread: 1/26 Show Discussion **spoilers**

Re: 1/26 Show Discussion **spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Nativenewyorker;3292775;
    With all due respect, do you think it was dignified for Shannon to blow her nose, pick her nose and then try to kiss Jason? I am not surprised that he backed off. Wouldn't you? If it finally made Shannon realize that he was not seriously interested in her, then that's something she needed to know.

Yes, she did indeed look kind of resigned at the RC. She made a nice exit and that was to her credit. I don't know this woman. I hear all the time about Fleiss and the editing. My answer is always the same. I can only go by what I see. No one made her say the things she said. I am sorry that she felt the need to beg and plead with Jason and tell him that she wouldn't let him let her go. That was unfortunate.

I wish her well and hope she is doing fine.

Yes, it made me cringe to see her begging with Jason, she shouldn't do that for any man.

She did walk away with dignity at the end, not getting the rose. It didn't bother her, it didn't seem like she cared at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by OneDerFull2009;3293883;
    yeah shannon is a nice girl...a little out there. lauren is just bitter. i think she is used to getting her way and for once she didnt. IMO
    I really disliked Lauren, she is STUPID and demanding!

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3294724;
    From Megan's interview, it seems the rose would have went to her.

I guess we will never know what happened in the decision room. Jason didn't say in the blog.
    Gone to Megan, if this is true then she wouldn've gotten the rose. Wishful thinking on Megan's part.

Quote Originally Posted by ElizabethG;3296768;
    Get this: So last Monday night I was watching The Bachelor as usual upstairs in my house in my stepdaughter's room while hubby and both girls were downstairs with the main television in living room. None of them care anything about watching the Bachelor at all. After the episode is over, I go downstairs to join them again and stepdaughter turns to me and says, "well, was your show any good?" I say, "yeah, it was great" and start to tell her about it. About halfway through I notice she is grimacing and shaking her head and I stop and ask her "what?" She just sighs and says with complete seriousness "I don't see how you can watch that show, it's just so fake". And with that, she turns back to watching one of her favorite shows......WWE's "Monday Night Raw" wrestling.

I was speechless....for about 5 seconds. Then I just rolled!
    The Bachelor might be fake but WWE's "Monday Night Raw" wrestling is much worse imo, talk about FA K E.

Quote Originally Posted by graycat11;3299964;
    Gone to Megan, if this is true then she wouldn've gotten the rose. Wishful thinking on Megan's part.
    Perhaps, but I really do think that when he was in the deliberation room with Chris and their talks from previous ones to this one prob got him realize that he had to not give out that 6th rose.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3299970;
    Perhaps, but I really do think that when he was in the deliberation room with Chris and their talks from previous ones to this one prob got him realize that he had to not give out that 6th rose.
    Plus when Chris was on Ellen he did confirm that he knows pretty much what goes on between the girls and he did say that he gives that info to Jason.

+ Reply to Thread