+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 33 FirstFirst ... 18192021222324252627282930313233 LastLast

Thread: 1/26 Show Discussion **spoilers**

Re: 1/26 Show Discussion **spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by steppemaster;3290234;
    Boy--most of those RC dresses were ugly. That smock look did not do it for most of the girls.

And Lauren--did you see the look on Jason's face when he said "You didn't ASK me, you TOLD me."

Translation--Jason is not into being dominated.

Good for him for standing up to her--and being slightly repelled by her "tactics."

He went up in my estimation tonight.
    Not mine. With all of his kissing and kissing and kissing, he reminds me so much of Bob.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

FORT Regular

I for one was a bit turned off by all the kissing and physical stuff in last night's episode, especially the GH date. I so sided with the girls all melting down at the wrap party--I wouldn't have even wanted Jason to touch me after all that action. A little too much in one day for me, too many girls, too much. Hope he backs off a bit!

Quote Originally Posted by cubsgirl;3289877;
    Not very subtle, Molly...."I didn't get much sleep!" Those girls look like they are about to rip her hair out!
    I didn't think the gals were that jealous. Molly looks much older than 24, closer to 30 and she has those huge eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by BB BEANS;3289882;
    Is it my imagination or do Jillian and Megan have similar looks? I get confused between them.
    Megan's features are bigger, her eyes, her body.

FORT Fanatic

Well, I was wanting to post last night, but everytime I tried to get onto FoRT, I couldn't... guess it was overloaded.

My first and biggest thing was, what on earth was up with Nikki's "sideburns"??? Did anyone else notice them? I thought I saw something strange on an earlier shot, but then on the date, when her hair was up, I really saw them. It was like they were actual sideburns. Or else a thick hunk of hair was cut to look like them?
    Very odd, especially for someone who so wants to be perfect. She does seem really nice, though, and I really hope she can open up and loosen up more in the future.

And, as for Jason, I didn't really like him on Deanna's season. I couldn't pinpoint it, but there was something about him that made me feel uncomfortable when I watched him interact with her.

I wasn't thrilled that he was going to be the Bachelor, but to his credit, I found him more likeable at the beginning of this season. But now, I'm finding I'm liking him less and less. I couldn't figure out why, but I think I've got it. There's something in his facial expressions that make me feel uneasy. I think he is terrible at hiding his true emotions, and when he thinks he has to, he makes these weird grimaces. So, he was feeling uncomfortable with the competition part of it on Deanna's season, so he was making weird faces. Then, on the beginning of this one (where he is The Man) , he was truly open to the whole thing and really excited, and you could see it. He was smiling big and laughing, etc. Now, he's starting to feel uncomfortable with some of the girls, as the show is progressing, and he's starting to get those weird expressions again. I do notice, though, that he seems to be sincerely smiling (no strange grimace) around Melissa.

ETA: oh yeah, and Lauren, oh Lauren... I think she thought she was being cute, and really wasn't. I'm sure that's been her MO for quite a while, but I have a sneaking suspicion that once she watches herself, she will realize how bossy and and not-cute she was being, and she just might snap out of that domineering role.
    Last edited by aramcobrat; 01-27-2009 at 12:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;3290028;
    Can I say how much I dislike Lauren... especially after tonight? Yikes.. she's nasty.
    Lauren is a stupid woman. #1 she asks Jason why he kept Megan, none of your business lady and to bring it up, what for? Duh! #2 she thinks she deserves the rose and will be very upset if she doesn't get the rose, she didn't. Hello, every other woman wants the rose too. She is really dumb and conceited.

Originally Posted by VelvetRed
    Did they show Melissa's GH scene? I must have missed it...

Quote Originally Posted by mommyluvsnoah;3290029;
    If they did I missed it too and I haven't moved from the tv.
    Don't think she had one, if she did they didn't show it.

Last night I didn't see any chemistry between Stephanie and Jason at all.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by graycat11;3290654;
    Last night I didn't see any chemistry between Stephanie and Jason at all.
    I didn't either. She's too stiff. She seems like a nice person, and in the outtakes from the girls' house, she looks like she is fun-loving, but when she's with Jason, she's just stiff... (with a stiff forehead and scary eyebrows).

Quote Originally Posted by boxhill;3290200;
    Does anyone actually like Mollie?
    I might have liked Mollie, but her interrupting Jason's time with a woman (I think it was Megan?) who had not been on any dates at all when Mollie had a rose from a group date and knew she was safe that night made me not like her.
    Ain't Love Grand!

+ Reply to Thread